CPU REMOVING

Why are these fuckers so hard to remove Sup Forums?!?I'm supposed to start working as a computer technician but for the life of me I cant remove them properly and am scared to death every time I remove cpu.Even with long nails I cant grip the properly.Please tell me what is the magic Sup Forums

> I do not posses fine motor skills

Really? That warranted a thread?

the pajeet level is over 9000

Oh cmon I've seen enough people fuck shit up and they have more than enough experience
>only poos in loos are computer technicians

Use a small suction cup if you've cleaned off the surface of any material. They are cheap, and small ones can be found in cell phone repair kits (unless you can find one in your home)

Jesus christ, just turn the motherboard upside down and give it a little tap. It's not hard.

Thanks but I will look like a retard using it and people seems to do it fine just with bare hands.

Which bit is giving you trouble? It's just grab CPU, lift. If it's AMD, just be careful not to bend the pins.
>Oh yeah, it's considered best operating procedure but most people don't bother. I just like to follow the rules though
There, you have now bullshitted your way out of looking like the idiot you are.

I simply cant grab it out of the slot.

I usually have more of a problem getting the heat sink off. Are you lifting from the corners?

>simple shit anyone can do
>guaranteed replies

thanks for your input, everyone.

>getting the heat sink off
Just press the motherboard lightly while lifting the heat sink and even if it has been there for a long time it will go out easily.
>Are you lifting from the corners?
I tried from every place I could but it never gets easier.

Intel ones are easy as fuck. AMD ones are hell.

>AMD ones are hell.
Well I'm doing it right now on a AMD cpu and noticed that they dont lift up like Intel and just stay at the same spot and so the reason I can't grip them properly.

Thanks for the bump

Great, thank you all for the advice. I have but one more question:

What is the best way to turn off the PSU?
I usually push straight on the side of the switch, but I have a friend who pushes down on the side that's already in and flicks his finger up so it sort of "rolls" the switch. I'm worried that doing it this way turns it off too fast and could shorten the life of the components?

I seek your wisdom, Sup Forums

on intel cpus i dont like when you put the cpu back and close that thing.. it sounds like it bends all the pins on the mobo

>Just press the motherboard lightly while lifting the heat sink and even if it has been there for a long time it will go out easily.
It wouldn't be an issue assuming you were the one who put the thermal paste on and you didn't use a whole tube. In reality, most store bought PCs have thermal paste caked on and you have to twist it before you lift otherwise you lift the heat sink with the CPU still attached.

It's a flip switch. It does not matter. Seriously.

How is it hard? You need to try to break some shit.

It is enough that I had to make a thread.

wat

It's your fucking job you autist, you don't have to look like a princess doing it

epik xd
*upboat*

Wow newfag, this is your 4th thread today and you still haven't learned about sage.

>he thinks they dont give me a reson to bump
kek! thank you too!

Maybe if you lost a some weight you might be able to use your greasy sausage fingers like a normal person