F
O

I like AMD but I have to admit
I LMAO'd pretty hard at that image. I also saved it on my Hard Drive

Hmmm, can I save this image too??

hehehehehehehe

Go ahead mate

hehehehehehehehehe

You're like 1 month late to the meme m8.

Sadly I know

Hahahaha, but in all honesty unless your mobo is made by BIOSTAR you should be fine.

I have the msi gayming h170

With the new driver, and that board isnt that bad.

You will be fine. Except for that horrid AMD driver UI. i just want CCC back....

Mam I'm just going to get the 1060 and be done with amd

Radeon settings crashes every other time I open it, but I've yet to have a driver crash since I installed the 480.
Meanwhile my 560 and 770 crashed every 30 minutes playing Source games.

Both sides have different little fucking issues, but i feel Nvidia supports there older products better. God help you if you still own an HD7970 or older.

If you're on a super tight budget why won't you go 2 770 ti's in sli

Surely it draws power from the PSU, not the motherboards pcie connecter, even if it was drawing too much current all it would do is heat up the wires of the PSU

>770ti

what

Thought you were poor

In other words, drawing more power than rated for the connector would not magically start drawing power from mobo, just draw more power than recommended by the thermal dissipation of the PSU wires

>Surely it draws power from the PSU, not the motherboards pcie connector, even if it was drawing too much current all it would do is heat up the wires of the PSU

WAT. The molex spec for 6pin is like 300 watts or something, the only difference between a 6 and 8 pin is ground.

The issue is the wattage though the PCIE slot from the mobos 12v rail.

PSUs can deal with most anything.

The traces on the motherboard have a maximum rating of 66 watts i believe, the 480 befor driver fix has been shown to draw almost 80.

K I see now, the picture pretty much makes no sense then

>Molex spec is maximum rated spec so 300watts for 6pin

It is recommended you don't exceed 150W though 6 pin, so the card draws the 150 though the 6 pin as the GPU BIOS wants, but what if the card needs more power, you can exceed that 150W limit on the 6 pin but, instead draws from the PCIe slot

that would make sense, except it doesn't do that

I'm not him but nice memeing
>Sli
>770 ti
youre such a ruseman.

Putting 1 8pin on the card would have fixed this with the recommended spec for 8 pin being like 300+ watts or something.

omg like just stop being poor jeez