So this faggot microcenter jew sold me the "extended replacement plan" under the guise of "You can bring in your parts...

So this faggot microcenter jew sold me the "extended replacement plan" under the guise of "You can bring in your parts anytime and get a gift card for the full value of it!'. My idiot co worker at the time also backed up the claim and said he's done it successfully, and with his word I decided to go for it.

It's been a almost a full year (my warranty runs for two), and now I decide to look it up long after paying the extra $200 on my build. Apparently it's at their discretion and most people just get totally fucked because they bring it in only to realize it has to be totally busted for them to give a flying fuck about replacing it.

So I called to confirm my warranty and told them the entire tower is fried. How do I make this come true? I need to simulate a power surge and completely decimate everything in my machine so those jewish lying fucks at micro center give me a new tower.

Do those "etherkiller" cables actually work? Will it fry everything?

ITT: Out-jewing the assholes who sell you warranties under false pretenses.

put it on 110v and plug into a 220v outlet.

Take an old plug, take the + and - wire and move them around on your MOBO until you hear it fizz or your breaker pops. Be sure not to touch the ends of the wires, wear thick rubber gloves and don't touch the mother board.

This, OP. Wear rubber boots as well

Anyone have tutorials and shit on how to fry a tower without getting myself killed?

You paid someone to build a PC for you?

that is called fraud. i have reported this thread and story to them, it wont be hard to collaborate your timetable.

I did this too lmao

Safety issues aside you can be arrested for this.

If you want to blow the drives out, use a rubber mallet until the drive head slams into the platter
To kill the cpu, run a sustained 5v between the top and bottom pin rows or use a blowtorch on the heat spreader for a couple of minutes (at least 200 degrees c, no more than 800 degrees c)
To kill the motherboard, soak it in water, then plug it in to the psu, keeping the psu out of the water
To kill the psu, toggle the power to it as fast as you can until a capacitor explodes (its not a very big explosion)

Etherkiller is a bad idea since it melts/scorches the motherboard directly at the rj45 port and is obvious what you've done

If you don't want to/can't do any of the things mentioned above, you can simulate a power surge by:
- Running it at a higher voltage - use a step up transformer (100:150 should be fine)
- Shorting the pins of the first capacitor banks in the psu and turning it on
- Running it on the same circuit as a large inductive load such as a lift motor or otherwise dirtying the hell out of your power line

>lying on the internet

you guys are likely trolling but even if not, why wouldn't you want to help a guy screw the ones that screwed him

>business offers certain package
>won't honor their own terms

fuck them then

Enjoy the jail time if this falls through mate

Let's say you simulate a surge and it works. You sound like a bit of an autist from your OP post; do you really think you're gonna be able to keep it together lying to them face to face?

>they think anyone is going to get jailtime for a small claims fraud
L M A O

Do you guys live in Saudi Arabia?

Protip: they WILL notice that you did it on purpose

OP, you are a huge autist FAG, but here is a legit method:

Get super cheap gas lighter.
Disassemble it, find the sparkler.
Attach about 10cm wires to the + / - polarities.
Thoroughly shock every small pin on your mobo / ram / vga / back of CPU socket. Bonus points for doing it while powered on.
Try not to overdo it, this is the best way to kill the hardware but make it seem like a DOA / factory failure instead of direct tethering or manipulation.
Enjoy your dead system.
???
Profit.

It's low voltage DC you fucking pussies, a car battery will sick you worse

>Wall socket
>DC
>Implying voltage matters
Faggot

>Being this fucking stupid
>Thinking that voltage cannot directly affect conductivity through high resistance material eg. skin

>ITT: Out-jewing the assholes who sell you warranties under false pretenses.

But they did no such thing. It's a replacement plan for shit that is clearly fucking broken within that time period. Not for perfectly working goods. Also the gift card shit only applies if they no longer carry the item under the protection plan.

Why do I know this? Because I actually bothered to read the fucking pamphlet they hand to you when they tell you about it. You fucking goy fuck.

Your own damn fault for not paying attention.

this

Are you a fucking Always Sunny character? Holy shit that's dumb