Hdqdefault.jpg

>hdqdefault.jpg
>image.jpg
>download.jpg

I don't see a problem here

>14(...).jpg

Those are mobilefags who couldn't be bothered to change the name or they're an ifag because iphones force images to be image.jpg. Be sure to mock anyone who uses those file names.

>image.jpg
>I don't see a problem here

>1335895618902.png

>[unix_timestamp].png

>Not liking UNIX timestamps on the technology board

>maxresdefault.jpg

>the board that insists linux is the greatest invention of all time says you should name your files in a way that you have to have thumbnails to know what they are
>nice

Sorry, but I value my privacy and don't like to be tracked. Not changing the filename reveals which threads I looked at and when I did.

serveimage.jpg

If you use obvious mobile file names, I'll always call you a filthy cancerous mobilefag

>Not getting all your smug anime girl images from the archives

>tfw you post smug anime girls it just makes you want to break into your house, pin you down, and fuck you senseless

Please stop doing this.

Keep your pedophile cartoons on .

>the server has download timestamp and threads visited
>google analitics has your download timestamp and threads visited
you're the only one who doesn't has track of your lurkinsg

This is an anime website, you should try reddit if anime makes you mad.

I upload every image I save from the internet to Sup Forums, then download it again.
So much easier than manually renaming files.

My nigga

I don't think my previous post means what you think it means.

>I upload every image I save from the internet to Sup Forums, then download it again.
Nigga that just isn't possible when having more than 30k unsorted images on the main directory.

Capture.jpg

>tfw on psvita
>tfw file names system screencaps are generated using timestamps
>tfw filenames downloaded off the Internet aren't changed

>maxresdefault.jpg

Waifuposter = frogposter

She's not even my waifu, I just like how smug the anime girls are. It enrages redditors. Western animation girls just aren't as smug as anime girls are, which is a shame.