>manga
lel

auto named by nova launcher

6/10 icons hard too look at would remove names
Not a rice, also if you're using Nova Launcher check under desktop
6/10 icons and clock don't fit the wallpaper

no where near enough anime in ITT cell phone desktop thread

9/10 minimal and cozy

the og wallpaper, changed it and didn't bother to change clock.

kys/10

that's p rude user

one of the best imo/10

Clock is still a little out there, but the icons go better with that background.

any clock suggestions, I've had this one for a while.

While I would rather make one in KWGT or klwp I would probably use Xperia clock or minimal clock

Pretty god damn fucking sexy

Icons make everything messy, but I love the clock. KWGT?

klwp

>but I love the cock

>111

Here's mine

Mine desu

Can I have your wallpaper?

mine

I always liked this one, lewd weeb shit aside.

Mostly the little specs box. I wanna know how to do that. KWGT I'm guessing, but fuck if I know where to begin

I got you pal

also mine

thank ye

forgot pic

Nice clean wall

Also, KISS is the best. I just hope we can change the taskbar color and the UI and it would be KING.

apps/10

Here it is without Red Moon filter

10/10 for me but idk about the other ricers

The default font and color is pretty basic but I value it's simplistic utility that removes visual clutter

Not a huge fan of the pape, and it makes some of the icons hard to see. Also, you should get rid of the status bar for a slightly cleaner look.
6/10
Not ugly, but also not really a rice. Also, if you're using the google now launcher, I don't think you can remove it, but if you use nova launcher go to Nova settings > Desktop > Persistent search bar, and set it to "none"
5/10
Pretty slick, and pretty clean. Not crazy about the clock though, it's sort of blinding.
7/10
I feel like using a pure white background would be uncomfortable for my eyes after a while. Other than that, I love it
9/10
meme/10
Hello again, . I like this one better. the clock doesn't stand out so much against the pape.
8/10
I don't personally like the style, but I appreciate the effort, and it does look nice for what it is
7/10
Really clean
8/10
I feel like the clock is a bit too big, and maybe tone down the colors on it a bit. Pure black on pure white doesn't look that good to me.
7/10
Not crazy about this one. It's a bit cluttered, but everyone has different styles I guess.
5/10
I don't really see the point of an analog clock on your phone. it also doesn't help that it has no numbers on it. Having said that, I like the minimalism.
6/10
Wish I could help you there. I would say use klwp over kwgt though. It can do so much more.
7/10
I've always liked this one. It's nice and clean
8/10
Pretty damn minimal. Not crazy about the pape, but that's just my preference
6/10
Pretty clean as well. I like it
7/10

shit/shit tbqh senpaiƩ

ah h*ck yes meme/10 I win

Hey buster, you can't go saying words like h*ck on here. This is a family friendly site, bub.

im the one with analog clock, will post WebM later.

Oh okay. I sort of figured there was some interactive aspect to it, because otherwise it seemed pretty bare

yeah, there's a bunch to it, but at first glance it's very easy with just a bare clock.

Two clocks, just generally too much going on. 5/10. Nice dubs, though.
Get new icons and get rid of the search bar. 5/10. Nice trips.
8/10
8/10
7/10
I hate you/10
8/10 - don't really like the clock
Get different icons. 7/10
Way too much going on and too much inconsistency. 4/10
minimal/10
The moon runes are a little gimmicky.
Get rid of the search bar and hide the notification bar. 8/10
Ditch the search bar. 8/10
9/10

I think this one looks better

Cool, I'm excited to see it!

R8

what's the icon in the left of your status bar?

Data manager, I recommend this app.

A step up from KISS with gesture keyboard.

Comfy.

I need to know everything about this, and get a link, if possible.

Don't like the notification bar and the search bar. 6/10

Not even trying/10

Reminds me of a Nokia phone. 7/10

Really boring, barely a rice. 4/10

Thats a rad clock. Could stand to lose the search bar though

8/10

Op here, cant you faggots understand the rate the ones before you part?

retard

Kys

#mad

test

huh, ill bite/rate (i won't really rate since im not good at that but I will give suggestions).

nice theme but your navbar triggers my autism, lg device?

i really like the simplicity of this + the wallpaper.

this is cool and unique, but maybe align the text to the left with some padding before it and choose a different font, maybe terminus or something if you can get that on Android (or some other terminal/bitmap font).

not a fan of the huge widgets at all but maybe get nova and remove dock + app launcher icon and use a swipe up gesture for it, and get better widgets/use klwp to present time/battery/weather.

you asked last thread, but it's basically just klwp and maybe try reverse searching the image, might have some reasonable results related to how it's made or something.

this looks cool.

why use a data manager when you have unlimited data, also why not just set warning & limit in built in android data usage settings.

pic related is mine, im pretty much 100% happy with the setup so I won't be changing it any time soon but I will post a WebM of all this stuff later for anyone that cares.

>
>huh, ill bite/rate (i won't really rate since im not good at that but I will give suggestions).
> (You)
>nice theme but your navbar triggers my autism, lg device?
>
>i really like the simplicity of this + the wallpaper.
>
>this is cool and unique, but maybe align the text to the left with some padding before it and choose a different font, maybe terminus or something if you can get that on Android (or some other terminal/bitmap font).
>
>not a fan of the huge widgets at all but maybe get nova and remove dock + app launcher icon and use a swipe up gesture for it, and get better widgets/use klwp to present time/battery/weather.
>
>you asked last thread, but it's basically just klwp and maybe try reverse searching the image, might have some reasonable results related to how it's made or something.
>
>this looks cool.
>
>why use a data manager when you have unlimited data, also why not just set warning & limit in built in android data usage settings.
>pic related is mine, im pretty much 100% happy with the setup so I won't be changing it any time soon but I will post a WebM of all this stuff later for anyone that cares.

Yeah it's the G5, just got it and it's so good, I tried to upload my full setup as a webm but I couldn't find an efficient way so I gave up

Anyone know of any free icon packs that would fit my background better?

KLWP newfag here.
Do u have to edit your KLWP wallpaper every time u want a new app on ur home screen?

Really nice and minimalistic. I'm guessing that arrow opens the app drawer? One comment I have is on the background of the day of the month, unless you were going for that analog watch style 8/10

Get rid of the search bar, page indicator and the dock background. Deviant art has a ton of icon packs

Non aesthetic master race

"Okay Google, remove the search bar".

i-it's good right

Pretty generic, got my OP3 yesterday.
Dunno what to put on the desktop really.

Yes, your powerlevel is nicely hidden.

that's good, you can record with scr screen recorder or use adb shell screenrecord (more quality and smoother) and then copy to PC and use WebMBro (if your on windows) or use ffmpeg conversion, then copy to phone and post to 4ch, that's what I do, it is tedious and long but it works the best tbqh.

thanks, the arrow doesn't do anything actually, it's just there to indicate swiping up anywhere opens up my app drawer, and you can swipe right and left and get to access weather and music player which are both in the same style and the day of month is like that because of the analog aesthetic I guess, your setups nice too, I really like the font and positioning now :)

I think it looks alright for something that took 5 minutes.

Id definitely like to do what you guys have done with the custom clocks and shit. Do I need root for that?

What are those boxes you have for apps and system information? Those are pretty cool.

First rice on this phone. Trying to find a setup which goes with multiple wallpapers.

1/10
5/10 nice WP but might consider better music widget, better arrangement of icons
8/10 Bottom half looks too sparse. I assume you use gestures?

I'll reply later with what all I did to it if anyone is interested

I am using CM13 and am wondering if there is a way to individually change the icons in it, just like it can be done with e.g. Nova Launcher.

There are some apps that are not supported by my icon packs, so I manually changed those to something that fits in Nova Launcher.
However, I cannot find such a setting in CM13. Is there anyway to accomplish that?

Could you post those templates please user?

Until I can figure out how to make text that opens a horizontal menu for sub-categories this will probably be it, unless I find a different wallpaper I like, or make one.

Please user, tell me how you make a battery meter like that

No PC and only webM converters on Android are like 3 bucks lol

What launcher / theme is this?

>too poor to buy a $3 app
baka at u Android users

Need a makeover

Yup, I love the botnet

Do you need a music shortcut and a music widget? Ditch the page indicator. Your wallpaper is beautiful.

Homescreens like this always seem like too much trouble, but whatever works for you. 12 Thu is enough and everything above and below is super redundant and they take too much space.

There must be a freetard launcher that allows manual icon editing.

>There must be a freetard launcher that allows manual icon editing.
The launcher isn't the problem. Nova Launcher can manually change icons perfectly fine.
I was positevly surprised that I could also change the icon pack in the CM13 ROM, therefore the icons aren't just changed in the app drawer, but everywhere: in system settings, app manager, any app that accesses the icons, etc.
But when an app isn't supported by the icon pack, I cannot manually change individual icons for the entire ROM.

You need KWGT/UCCW to make those, you don't need a rooted phone.

Just nova ,8 bit icon pack, and wallpaper

What's that icon pack called?

Lucid rounds

Thanks mate

just get the apk then instead of buying.

bond

hey

still as reddit as ever

pretty much

is this minimal or just the wall?