JESUS PISSING CHRIST MICROSOFT
THIS IS TOO FAR

>come home
>have W10 update window
>fuck not this update again I didnt even restart my shit
>uninstall it
>restart
>see this

I purposely took a pic with a camera to show how ridiculous this shit looks. IT TAKES UP THE WHOLE FUCKING SCREEN EVEN WITH KB3035583 UNINSTALLED

IS THIS SHIT LEGAL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgs9g-Q-Zm8
youtube.com/watch?v=q9mXyakv2i8
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3080351
overclock.net/t/1587577/windows-7-updates-list-descriptions-windows-10-preparation-telemetry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS THE JEB BUSH OF OPERATING SYSTEMS

PLEASE CLAP
PLEASE INSTALL ME

youtube.com/watch?v=zgs9g-Q-Zm8

>not disabling windows update after 2015
Ya dun goof'd

Yeah nobody wants w10 so they're pretty desperate about it. Can't sue since they just say it's a friendly reminder! :^)

Just fucking uninstall all updates related to windows 10 and you will never get this shit.
And stop complaining about things that are your fault you moron

It's that time again...

>install windows 7 two months ago
>install upgrades except telemetry and win10 ones
>decide to switch to windows 10
>install all updates
>month later, nothing happens, nothing pops up
at least I have ubuntu mate

They will extend the downgrade
Almost 100% certain
Time to finally install gentoo

> Click "do not remind me again"

Problem solved.

"do not notify me again"

click this
go on with your life

jesus fuckin' christ

>Notify me three more times
why

How is it his fault that Microsoft downloads an operating system without your consent and then nags you to update every couple of days? Do you understand that no other OS on Earth forces users to fight against it and remove KB268492 or whatever and disable this and that service? Linux has given me some issues, but they're usually around the "the manufacturer hasn't published free drivers for this device so I'll need to install a kernel mod" frame of mind, not "I have to opt-out and disable half my OS just to work"

>have to send a critically important email
>almost done
>WINDOWS 10 HAS UPDATED AND WILL RESTART [YES] [VERY YES]
Just Windows Things (tm)

What happens when the clock runs out?

Stallman's gonna rape you

doushio

youtube.com/watch?v=q9mXyakv2i8

Those shitty (((reminders))) were so annoying that I uninstalled Windows 7 and then installed it again. If you keep it unregistered they don't prompt you to upgrade at all. Now I have to reinstall my whole OS every 30 days, but that's fine, it only takes a few minutes.

Sorry to interject, but this is important.
GNU+Linux free upgrade offer never ends.

Stallman recommends upgrading to GNU+Linux, the free-est as in freedom operating system ever built. The upgrade is free. Over 3 people have upgraded. Upgrade your PC before the botnet wins.

>the most (((secure))) Windows ever built

learn2read
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3080351

is this the equivalent of I'd just like to interject?

>Notify me three more times
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and when I thought microsoft couldn't get more desperate

>How is it his fault that Microsoft downloads an operating system without your consent and then nags you to update every couple of days?
Because he's using Microsoft software despite it being a well-established fact that Microsoft does shady shit like this. He should have been aware of the danger.

>disabling windows update

>notify me three more times
top kek Microsoft

>notify me three more times

Explain this shit.

>Microsoft actually installed 2 updates knowing you would uninstall the usual one, restart, and see this message

This is some next-level bullshit.

I anticipated it though and stopped installing any updates that didn't have the word security in its title

this is not a ylyl bread

lost anyway

what I find annoying is I DID upgrade to 10, decided it ran like shit on my dankpad (used more resources/drained battery like crazy), and reverted back to 7.
So I DO have a win10 license for this computer, but they're still trying to get me to upgrade again like a bundle of sticks

>thinking windows update is used for anything other than microsofts agenda

Just install it you fucking retard.
Stop being a stubborn prick who refuses to move away from deprecated operating systems.

Kill yourself.

>a fucking countdown timer
>not randomware
Seriously Microsoft whomever is running your customer service and advertising divisions are the WORST people at their jobs.

top kek

>Click "do not notify me again"
IT'S THAT FUCKING EASY

Here's what you gotta do:

1) Install any Linux distro
2) Spend days reading man pages and the Arch Linux Wiki, copy-pasting console commands and editing complicated config files
3) Slowly realize this is a fucking waste of time and that Linux is a toy made by basement-dwelling nerds for basement-dwelling nerds
4) Accept Microsoft's graceful gift (which is nothing shady, they just wanna save on costs from supporting earlier versions of Windows and consolidate their market share) and install Windows 10 before it's too late

If you're using windows, use the latest version. Your phone also recommends you upgrade the firmware to the latest version. Any device does.

nice try microsoft marketing shill

>
>nice try microsoft marketing shill
Had to try. It was worth 2 dollars.

You forgot to cram the word "cuck" in there somehow

linux is stupid easy to use and gets better each day
windows is full of cryptic error messages and giant clusterfuck of a system for installing software

>three more times
That's... Oddly specific.

Stupid pastaposter.

>insider preview
That IS supposed to do that

If you're not planning to make the switch, go back through your installed updates and remove all the Win10 related ones.
I use this list that's updated monthly to avoid the Win10 prep: overclock.net/t/1587577/windows-7-updates-list-descriptions-windows-10-preparation-telemetry

What a weird response. It's one of the few times someone actually used shill correctly here.

>win10 notification started popping up after rollout
>promptly uninstall the updates associated
>disable windows update entirely until this blows over

just another 12 days or so I can turn it back on and never have this problem.

Choice between
>rape me now
>rape me later

Why is this even legal?

>gnu+linus
if the gnu squad is so gosu, how come stallmang couldn't build hurd in 25 years, but then linux built the linus kernel in a few weekends as a hobby project ????

jeezus, this looks like malware

>notify me 9 more times

>randomware

>rape me now
>rape me later
>warn me three more times
>donĀ“t warn me

I miss a
>"Surprise me ;)"
Option, that syncs your calendar, checks for important deadlines and updates shortly before these.

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

>he uses an outdated OS
Honestly, if you only have 2GB RAM you should be on XP anyway.

this is how microsoft looks to me right now

just a reminder that windows has always been free

if you fell for windows 10 shilling, i feel sorry for you

>PCMR
Oh hey, its a .webm from rebit

You paid or pirated that software to be treated like shit. Why go to the trouble? Apple are the exact same. Just move to Linux.

>using bill gates' software
>questioning the legality of how he wrote it
kys you punk bitch

>implying Bill had anything to do with this iteration of it.

How would you know?

>Being a Wincuck
hahahahaha any self respecting person would've joined the Linux master race a long time ago

The point still remains, my brother in dubs. Complaining about the "legality" of your OS putting up a full screen banner before you log in is inane. It's about as ludicrous as a "trigger warning" except without a reasonable need for one.

>no software
>ugly as hell
>master race
user, please.