Anyone using openPEPE unironically on Sup Forums?

Anyone using openPEPE unironically on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYRlTISvjww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hell yeah nigga

Please remove yourself, dumb frogposter.

that looks really bad

looks good to me, so clearly it's a matter of taste

terrible fonts m8

opensuse is MADE IN GERMANY by SERIOUS PROGRAMMERS WHO DEVELOP FOR MAJOR COMPANIES

Enjoy your hobbyist american shitty distro infected by NSA backdoors made by autistic teenagers

They respect patents and fight for free materials. If you want you can easily install Infinality with one click.

the one time I tried openPEPE it broke in a fucking day. I was installing gnash.

Haven't tried again because my hardware literally melts when not using windows (Thinkpad x100e)

how can someone be this stupid

tlp my negro

I followed the instructions and apt broke the goddamn system for some reason.

wat

I tried it and it just wasn't for me. I keep coming back to distros like Arch and Ubuntu because they're easy to maintain and customize, and also have a huge community. Also the OpenSUSE logo is gay.

I second this.

>uses Unity
>calls anything ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=SYRlTISvjww
super serious programmers

Unity looks great. Stay mad.

It literally doesn't.

Why would you think that looks good?

Yes.
It's OK, but nothing special. I used to run Suse way back when it was the only "just werks" distro. I even bought (as in, walked into a store, paid €90, and got a fuckhuge box with 2 handbooks, 6 CDs and 2DVDs) 9.2(or some number like this) professional.

But then others got better, and I went to fedora. But since fedora borked up Plasma even more than upstream already does, I went back to Susi, where it is a total shitshow, but at least a useable one. I almost dont recognize plasma crashing anymore, since it at least recovers itself on suse. On fedora, unpluggin my monitor renders it ununsable.

Other than that:
meh, its just an OS. It does OS things, just as about any other OS.

>apt broke the goddamn system
>apt
>on suse
Zypper up, my friend!
(That alone is reason enough to use suse. My inner child always chuckles when I type zypper up into konsole)

Take a pepe

using opensuse
kodi is broken
so codecs in blender

there was some issue that was not allowing to post on Sup Forums (it got patched 2 weeks ago) - was recieving "connection error" when pressing [post] button

stacking wm plebs, all hail the one true wm i3

I have it on my craptop. I really like the logo

There literally isn't drastic difference between one distro and another
Why should I use this iver debian?

Agreed, the only reason to pick a distro is if it defaults to a configuration close to how you like to use your PC, and/or if you like the repositories.

To trigger ricers on Sup Forums, I don't normally use Terminus for everything. Just look at all these (You)s, though.
Not that yours is much better.