I found a good deal on 1070, but it's by Zotac. Zotac GTX 1070 AMP Extreme. Should I pull the trigger Sup Forums?

I found a good deal on 1070, but it's by Zotac. Zotac GTX 1070 AMP Extreme. Should I pull the trigger Sup Forums?

Zotac has matured into a quality brand, much like ASRock.

Nothing wrong with it, except I would get a 1080 instead.

Yes go for it! =)

Zotac is a owned by the same company that runs sapphire and they're both shit.

I thought Sapphire had a good reputation?

Haters will hate.

>Zotac
>ASRock
>quality

mid kek

They're the only company that makes decent coolers for housefire amd cards but they got an awful warranty policy. People only like them because they have no other choice because it's literally the least shit out of shit.

>good deal
how good? where?

>sapphire shit.

Have a solution in mind to fix the gpu sag BEFORE you buy the card.

Mines is currently zip ties from the backplate to cable tie points on though the cable holes.

In non-3d stuff, the card sticks around 45c with the fans completely off.

This, never understand Sup Forums's over obsessiveness with Sapphire. They have a lot of DOAs and their warranty is garbage.

i remember sapphire always used to include at least one free game or software with their graphics card. They were also some of the first to use Ruby on their artwork boxes.

Do you really have EIGHT case fans?

>ASUS
>implying quality electronics
>Gigabyte
>implying stable BIOS
>MSI
>implying totally straight cards that don't come pre-bent
>EVGA
>implying they don't gimp cards that prevent two models of the same card from SLI'ing
wew lad

Good goy protecting your brand loyalty

The top 3 are the ones that came with the case and are there because I have nowhere else to put them.

They don't turn on until cpu core hits 70c.

That's a shame as warranty is highly important to me.

Get an evga card then. 10 year extended warranty for $60. $30 if the card is under $300.

They recently replaced my 470 (now worth $20) from 2010 with a 950. (worth $170 until pascal)

It's still got the lifetime warranty too. 5 years from now I'll probably rma it for a gts 1530 or something.

That's what I was thinking, EVGA also offer international warranties and an American friend is willing to do me a huge favour.

I would like to go batshit mental and that way it won't feel a waste, but if that plan falls through it may be an rx 480 sapphire nitro.

I have the AMP 1070, it's bretty good so far so yes

>10 year waranty
>On a GPU you will probably upgrade from in less than 5 tops.

>from 2010 with a 950. (worth $170 until pascal)

Uh no, 950's commonly went and still go for ~$99.

A used 950 is worth maybe $90-100 on ebay. You can get new 950's for $99 after rebate.

960's are ~130 on ebay.

Basically, EVGA gave you a $100 card(low-midrange) for your mid-high range 470.

I know the 950 is alot more powerful but I would have bitched for a 960.

EVGA/MSI: Card breaks 3 times in 3 years, thankfully you have warranty right?
Sapphire/Asus: Card is either DOA (and gets a drop shipped replacement), or never breaks for the lifetime of your PC.

Yeah luckily I'm no bitch.

Yeah you just bent over and took what they gave you...

>windows 10
>32 gb of ram
Why?

That's the BEST 1070 you idiot

What case is this?

The Amp Extreme is a very good card.

No. Every zotac card I've had has failed on me just as the warranty was up.

>GTX280
>GTX460
>GTX680
>GTX750 TI
>GTX960

I dont overclock. Or change the cards in anyway. I'd also avoid XFX and any other brands with weird names like; Palit, gainward, Pny, etc.

I have a 6 year old evga gtx460 that's still going strong. And a nearly 10 year old BFG 8800GTS that still works in my core 2 duo system.

P.S. I dont throw tech away if it still works

>Should I pull the trigger Sup Forums?
If you're talking about a gun, and it's pointed at your head. Then yes, pull the trigger.

Bought this because it was way cheaper than any GTX 1060 or (non-Reference) 480's.

Did I do good?

No. I have one, enjoy your 60C idle.

>Not Turning off the Twin Frozr thingy, so the fans can move silently at 20%

Ok

Owned...
But how can anyone talk shit on evga? I've bought the following evga cards throughout my life and they all still work today.
Gt 6200le crap I know but I was 13
Gtx 9800sc
Gtx 260core216ssc
Gtx 650ti boost

I'm just waiting for prices to drop a little more but that price performance ratio sweet spot that my prior cards had is gone. What's 200 dollars buy you anymore? Some of these games are barley worth the money these days.

Assholes like you is why companies can't have good policies for the rest of us. Kill yourself and make the world a better place you fucking egocentric piece of shit.

Currently waiting for my msi gaming x 1070, i didnt realize there was a z until i ordered but dont really think its a big difference right? Paid 455 flat

Why the fuck do you still buy Zotac?

The Amp Extreme is literally the best 1070/1080 on the market, at least until we get Matrices and Classifieds.

buy it, I have a 1070 and is a monster.

buy gigabyte. People seems to bought those the most on Newegg

I just bought this card last week for my new rig.
It works well and the cooling is exceptional I would go for it!

>1070
>4GDDR
What?

>Every zotac card I've had has failed on me just as the warranty was up

Zotac offer a five year warranty. Several of the cards you've listed came out less than five years ago. At least make your shilling believable, you dumb little cuck.

Speccy is a shit program