What are you sitting at Sup Forums? What's the best desk?

What are you sitting at Sup Forums? What's the best desk?

Other urls found in this thread:

dannychoo.com/en/post/27350/Smart Doll.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am a cheapo I go to used furniture stores and buy used wooden desks because they be the biggest. I resurface them and use them as my own.

This one I got for $16 and resurfaced it, now thinking of upgrading to something that actually have drawers. Give this one away to a family member or something.

I'm laying in bed on a laptop like I have been doing all day

I use telepathy to make it float

nice desk solid wood table not ikea shit
aboid drawers. you want space betwen ytour legs.

I'm good with wood (no homo) so I built my own.

>tfw slide out keyboard drawer at perfect height
>tfw desk at perfect height
>tfw perfectly contoured to my room
>tfw know it's sturdy as it can be
>tfw very cheap

Even if you're not good at making things a desk shouldn't be too hard. Highly recommended desu senpai

>I'm good with wood (no homo) so I built my own.
This desu, the desk you built is the best one.

I bash my head against the frame of this stupid fuck every morning.

Protip: Don't buy a loft bed with a desk if your 6ft.

You gotta big dic son?

The best

wall mounted battlestations is what you faggots should be aspiring toward.

Best desk.

Best Yumeno chan :3

Anyone know of a decent, relatively cheap solution for a tall desk (around 48")? The Ikea sit/stand desk looks decent but I've heard it's not super stable.

>current year
>not having a gyroscopic workstation

Some solid oak Encore desk for the 90s.(My dad's ware house moved and we took it and it's been serving me well all these years)

I am using two Ikea Linnmon table tops, one straight and one corner. Together they make a corner L. Paid $110. Can't complain.

>Spends time and effort resurfacing furniture
>But he puts his fucking shoes not only indoor, but on a fucking carpet of all places

Pleb level: 9001

whoa teach me your ways user

used one for a time, great if you need to move but they're wobbly if you put a lot of stuff on them

Looks nice with the exception of the weebshit

Fresh off the lot, and not in a good way.

Just get one of the ikea desk tops and some legs, way cheaper.

Buy a plain door slab(not hollow) and use the legs from Ikea(pro level, make your own legs from 4x4's). Then stain/poly, or paint.

Another person here did it and it looked nice.

Are you 12?

I built my own loft bed with a queen sized frame. Really comfy, but made the bedroom dark as hell.

>dannychoo.com/en/post/27350/Smart Doll.html
Yes please.

>Tfw small desk i got from the curb

I need to have a realteive the lives in /nearestlargecity/ get me a ikea tabletop because there is now way I'm paying their flat rate large item price.

>Spending ~$500 on a doll.

>Bed on the ground without frame
>Toaster on cardboard on the ground
Living the dream i see

pic of your desk, looking for inspo

Pics not mine but I have one of these late 50's pieces of steel.

Gonna pick this up for $40. Any thoughts?

40 Sounds ok. Check the drawers working though.

They work. This one is for $45 and real wood and the drawers are metal with ball bearing rails. Thinking of resurfacing it either way both are nice.

Im not brown enough

That's plywood... I'd go with the 40$ as it only has one piece of glued wood.

You cant tell from the pics if its real wood or not.
If nothing else, its at least a real wood veneer, you can tell from the wear marks.

The brown and metal table on the other hand is very clearly veneered particle board.

The 45$ one is the nicer desk, as long as its sturdy

Ikea MALM, i know its not the best, and i could do better. But it's practical, affordable and i do get a lot of usage out of the storage it has built in.

Using this currently, pretty comfy with everything you need in place.

What is the surface dimension on that table top?

132x75cm

Is this one of "those" threads?

Been standing behind this messy bastard.

t. chinaman

I hate warehouses. The first time I went to one I was happy to be isolated from people, now after the years it is nothing but depressing. I rather handle customer service than hand auto parts to a welding robot that hates me for 12/hrs a day.

Do you live in Japan or did you actually go out of your way to get tatami mats

Notice that the tatami mats aren't setup correctly, not even close.

I'm not a weeb so what am I supposed to be noticing exactly?

Despite the moon runes, its been floating around the state since before I was born lol.

You hate them because of the hours or the job? I've never been around much automated machinery outside of CNCs or 3d printers.

The hours are okay, it's just the isolation.

Last two jobs I was a parts inspector and operated on the line.

As an inspector, that was actually a great job, did a lot and even had conversations with regular workers. Had a good rep with supervisors and all and gave the paper work to them at the end of the shift. Only problem was that I wasn't getting taxes out my checks and owed around tax season. The next job was straight up assembling parts into warehouse cells for robots to weld. Very boring and almost went nuts, literally no interaction instead of the weird robot that takes the parts I give it.

>sitting in front of pc
>walking with a cane by the age of 40

,I guess that makes sense. I work with people all day in the machine shop so its hardly ever lonely. But being stuck in an assembly line isn't exactly what were doing either.

Not all warehouse jobs are shitty, user. Just find ones with more of a craft involved. You work in an auto plant?

that is some serious lordosis

>standing in front of pc
>not walking by the age of 30

All of the ones I went to were auto related. The one I went to when I was an inspector was actually fun. Right now I am out of work and trying to get into a print shop or a hospital position for a change.

What are those stools like btw? I've seen some caresoft medical stools online, they seem cheap.

Something similar to this but black and covered in computers.