This is what happens when you choose to use Windows and not Linux

This is what happens when you choose to use Windows and not Linux

>picture of computers
Masterful use of an imageboard, user. 10/10 on topic.

>This is what happens
You end up taking pictures of people on the reflections of macbooks?

Everyone in the class was stuck updating my dude.
That's not a MacBook my dude

You get reflections of nerds magically appearing on your laptop?

They clearly should have been using a macbook lmao, which CS classes still use Windows, other than those in India?

You picked a bad image my dude

You're still just telling a story about a picture of computers.

That's 100% appropriate for a technology imageboard. I commend you for pulling that off with such little effort.

You end up taking rotated pictures of dogs sitting on tables staring out the window?

Please don't get it wrong.

Why are GNUtards so dumb they can't even uninstall an update or just install a version of Windows that doesn't get it in the first place?

You do know that the version of Windows 10 that ships on these kinds of laptops or the upgrade for both Home and Pro have forced updates, right? Oh and normies don't bother with looking up a torrent or an unlocker to install the versions that don't have forced updates.

He is enjoying the full Windows experience.

>You do know that the version of Windows 10 that ships on these kinds of laptops or the upgrade for both Home and Pro have forced updates, right?
No version of windows "forces" updates in a way the user cannot block.

Hint: firewalls and your hosts file

So it's either no updates or forced updates?

Yep

>using an OS in which you have to literally go into your router and firewall to block shit
If this kind of shit bothers you, then you should just drop Windows. I don't understand the lengths some people go to. You're no better than any other drooling retard using Windows 10 just because you disabled some shit.

because people are idiots, I see that all the time with my coworkers.
they have auto updates enabled, but always click away the prompt asking when to restart/install them.
so after weeks without restart windows just does it on its own. you even get several prompts before it does, but they just click it away.
really can't blame windows for people being retarded, it's deliberately made for them to avoid them being a risk to the network.

>Wincuck getting cucked (23 of 8776887)
What a surprise

Windows 10 is horrible. So much loss of control. Windows 8.1 was much better. Linux is the best but it does not have nearly as much support from game and other program developers.

>If this kind of shit bothers you,
It doesn't. I have no problem with windows updating things and I wouldn't want to disable that functionality anyway. I prefer a secure system with up to date functionality to one purposefully kept months out of date just for tinfoil hat points.

YOU are the one who apparently is "bothered" by this "shit" so much that someone else had to come along and tell you how to block it (after you called it impossible.)

By the way, if Microsoft were really stealing your information to pass along and all that, you'd know by now because ONE OF THE THOUSANDS OF ENGINEERS AT FUCKING MICROSOFT WOULD HAVE LEAKED IT.

Microsoft does collect usage information and they state it.

for the technical previews, the rtm versions only "collect" data when you use their online service so they can display it to you

You can just call Microshit up and they'll disable it. Just had to deal with it last month when one of my normie relatives was getting buttblasted at the throbber.

He just called them, chatted with Pajeet about Indian Toyotas for like an hour while he cleaned it out and it was done.