Here's the situation

Here's the situation.

I've been getting really unreliable internet speeds lately to my PC only, from my standard connection to absolutely crawling speeds. All I've been able to diagnose is the following:

>it's not my router - other devices work fine
>it's not my wireless dongle or drivers - I've tried multiple with the same issue
>it's not distance - other devices work from farther away

I'm out of ideas of what the cause could possibly be, nor any fixes short of wiring which I can't even be convinced would work, and is currently impossible.

Kill yourself weeb trash.

Kill yourself normal filth.

and stay there faggot.

>>>/reddit/
This isn't your fucking site you leech.

>>>/lolichan/ better faggot?

Kill yourself pedo degenerate

Ok here is what you do with your PC provided it is a tower you filthy weeb.
You take it and all your stupid action figures to the router, you use an ethernet cable, and you plug that shit in.
Then even if you have king Jew Comcast for your ISP you will still manage 5 mbs which to all you Euros reading is a lot to manage in the US since we are all stupid goyims to Comcast.

No, fuck you. This site was never made for you. You're not welcome here. Your shitty opinions and views are worthless here. Fuck off.

Too much gween tea

Keep crying weeb trash.

You're the one crying. You could have never come to a weeb site. Why did you?

Neck yourself degenerate weeb filth.

Reddit is begging for people like you, yet you're here. Why are you here, somewhere that doesn't align with your bullshit values?

I bet you have a waifu pillow and fuck it everyday. AYY LMAO

I'm here because I like posting on Sup Forums, always improving myself. You on the other hand watch your worthless anime wondering why you haven't killed yourself yet.

>Sup Forumstards are meaninglessly aggressive over trivial things and push into places they're not welcome to cry about things they arbitrarily don't like while practicing half the things they say they hate
Well that answers that. You're like furries.

I bet he thinks he knows Japanese.

Not you tech support faggot.

Different person weebcuck.

Except we're not you dumbass weeaboo. We own this site, you're on our turf, faggot.

This is golden. A pedo looking down on a furry.

Green tea.

Furries are pretty bad tho

At least weebs have the concept of hiding their power levels.

if you wondering why you're getting trashed to hell.

>At least weebs have the concept of hiding their power levels.
lol

I'd rather be Sup Forumstard than a weebcuck. Embarassing.

>all the single furries

Lel

Top Kek fucking gold.

>posts anime
>when trying to hide power level

>Narutard headband wearing weeaboo
>Anime club

>mfw furries get btfo

Failing LAN/WAN chip on your motherboard. Unless you're a pleb who skimped on a decent motherboard just buy a PCIe network card

Problem solved.

Or your wire is damaged.

>Delusional weebcuck thinks he's won
Hang yourself degenerate. Hopefully trump will crack down on your pedo cartoons.

Trump will make anime real tho

Trump hates anime. Some weeb harassed trump with anime and got blocked for it.