I left my macbook in a bag with a bottle of ayran (salty yoghurt basically) only to find out that it had leaked...

I left my macbook in a bag with a bottle of ayran (salty yoghurt basically) only to find out that it had leaked. Not much, but enough to toast my charger (SC'd after I plugged it into the socket, to my defense I was drunk) and possibly toast my macbook (wouldn't turn on, but the battery was nearly empty when I last used it).

I immediately wiped off what I could and attempted to get rid of the rest with a vacuum cleaner. The ports are most likely toast as well (full of yoghurt when I found out), but almost nothing gor inside through the fan openings. Keyboard was a bit wet but not much.

Anything I can do before taking it to the Apple Store? I have a warranty but I assume it doesn't cover this. Alternatively, anything I can do to at least cover up the real source of damage? It's an early 2015 MBA if that helps.

Pic not related

How many dicks do you suck on a daily basis?

None, but thanks for the bump. Anything I can do aside from committing sudoku?

You don't deserve free repairs if you don't know how to take care of youe expensive toys correctly.

I know I don't, but is there anything I can do now to eliminate or at least reduce the cost of the repair?

Really don't feel like paying another 1k for a laptop, considering I bought it 3 months ago, but I understand that I'm retarded.

Pic related the charger. Luckily it went ayy lmao before I plugged it into the Mac, could've been worse.

Enjoy you're new ayBook

How do you drink that shit? It tastes like Satan's cum.

Not the nigger you replied to, but I think it's very decent with a very hot spicy kebab. Goes very well together.

Ayran alone is disguting though.

What said. You're not supposed to drink it unless your mouth is already on fire. Puts that shit right out, just like Lassi or Doogh or Kefir.

I actually had kebab as well but ultimately decided to save it for later. If I only knew.

>paying another 1k for a laptop

And buy another fucking Macbook? Are you fucking serious? Just get a fucking thinkpad and put linux on it, or just get a Windows laptop.

Holy shit, why not even just get a preowned Macbook instead off ebay or craigslist or whatever you use in America.

Take it to an independent repair shop that does board repair you fucking apple cuck.

I hope I was helpful, this shit doesn't happen in Australia because we aren't fucking retarded. I work in IT and have to put up with shit like this every day. If you can't get the board repaired, honestly get a thinkpad, they are great. Just put elementaryOS on there so you can feel like an apple shill in front of your normie friends.

>I work in IT
No one cares about your A+ and CISCO cert, pleb.

I'm in Czech Republic, actually. Anything other than a macbook is out of question, I need the battery life, access to iCloud etc. I'm too deep down in the apple rabbithole to back down.

Just dropped it off at a repair shop and they basically laughed in my face saying I'm a retard, but will clean the board for free and see what happens.

>salty yoghurt
>kebab

Wash off the yoghurt with demineralised water
Complain to the aapl store yoi have no idea how the laptop blew up itself

Btw you have exquisite taste in music my friendo

Thx. I'll wait and see what the guys at the repair shop manage to do, will try this if they try to jew me out with repair costs.

I've heard there's some kind of indicator inside the macbook that changes color when the macbook comes into contact with liquid, thereby effectively ending your warranty. Is this true and if yes, can I do anything about that?

Ok, why the fuck was my reply deleted? I was not aware it was illegal to post in threads made by gigantic fags.

OP here, what was your reply? I certainly didn't report anything. Nice digits btw.

>aйpян и eлeктpoникa
kys

>aypan i elektponika
what

Last bump before I do this

lol kill urself

p (cyrillic) is r (latin), fucking dumbass
That means "Ayran and Electronics", as in, putting ayran in the same container as electronics can not result in anything good.

I know, but the p sign is different. I should know because I speak Russian.

russian quads of le beast, checkem

>macfag
>salty yoghurt

p sure it's not ayran

call apple or use apple store app from ios app store - recommended to have an appointment.

ive taken mbpr i5s ipad air, to genius bar many many times. the whole process is simple and easy.

apple got u covered bro