/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• Pokemon Go craze causes local stores to sell out of powerbanks, some chink online stores are catching on to this faggotry and prices have gone up with at least 1 to 3 dollars
• user got a VR 3D 2 Thing (Riemtech?) a Xiaomi Pocket Powerbank and Shark • user rices his pc using LED fans from China • user bought a cheap display for his Raspberry Pi • After three weeks of waiting user's USB > Micro USB OTG Adapter arrives • This user received a lot of chink shit a lapel mic that catches a lot of background noise a rubber case for his Xiaomi power bank the Old Shark Lens kit and a small gorilla pod • user gets chink watch in just 4 days • user shows his Kanger Coils • GermanAnon is keeping track of his chink shit using excel • user gets shark, Mixza SD card reader and a Nilkin ANTI-EXPLOSION Tempered Glass Screen Protector • user got his BM-700 and mic arm today, loves it even without phantom power • user buys KR-8800 Bluetooth speaker for €22 • Comfy reviews new Baodanli knife that has a chinky design and matching build quality Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMI51W0CSO0
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_44144.html
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_414386.html
aliexpress.com/item/WWII-Ww2-German-Military-Cross-Gold-Pin-Cap-Badge-Cockade/32606381966.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kCVsKsgVhBA
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298472.html
gearbest.com/projector/pp_110413.html
amazon.com/Mechanical-Keyboard-68-Keys-Magicforce-Qisan/dp/B01E8KO2B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VICKY IS A CUNT

Leave her alone.

I just got my 40mm DW replica. I don't have a real DW watch to compare with, but it seems decent enough for a $4 copy. At first glance it will surely fool any retard that buys actual DW watches, but if you look at the backside, especially if removing the bars, it'll be quite obvious.

The case is metal, but the "glass" is plastic, which isn't of particularly impressive quality. Mine happened to arrive with a very slight scratch.

The NATO (RAF) strap, however, which is seen on the two top pictures, is actually of really decent quality, and I'm undoubtedly gonna use it on some of my other watches.

The two bottom pictures are other straps I had laying around, which I felt I might as well take some pictures of.

I would give a link, but the store got taken down.

I got that one. It was pretty amazing while it lasted, especially since I got it on the $0.10 sale, but the LED died after a couple of hours of usage.

>zoom flashlight
>amazing

pick one

>not buying LED Lenser
There is your problem, buy from good brands and you'll get amazing performance.

Anything that works and costs ten fucking cents is amazing to me.

Also, disregard what I said about the LED dying, it was me that was stupid. I thought I had put in a fresh battery. Turns out I hadn't.

Zoom flashlights are pretty cheesy but they're totally fine for all normalfag uses of flashlights.

>I would give a link, but the store got taken down.
say no more, pham
youtube.com/watch?v=PMI51W0CSO0

What's a non-normalfag use of a flashlight?

anime shadowpuppetry

>linking to your youtube video where the only links are referral links which don't allow you to remove the code
Please don't be a faggot.

Anything that requires more than 50 lumens and/or very impressive amounts of throw. If you need to illuminate something that's 500 yards away you're not a normalfag.

I got a 10 bucks Led Lenser and while it is better indoors, I rather use the Cree outside.

If you guys want a better flashlight for cheap, this one is also on sale.

gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_44144.html

New model of MotoSpeed Mechanical keyboard popped up (makers of the well memed and /CSG/ endorsed Inflictor) this one's a Mech Keyboard+Mouse combo, which makes it the cheapest(?) chink mech keyboard around for $36.

It looks a lot like the Inflictor but I don't know if it has the same lightmodes or not.

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_414386.html

We voted the discord off you fucking gook.

Ajazz and AULA are roughly the same price, I'd be worried this is one of those semi-mechanicals with rubber domes going around right now considering how cheap it is to the other Inflictor.

for those who want something less flashy and compact amazon has the qisan/magicforce 68-key mech keyboard in blue black and brown switches for $39 with prime shipping

found this from the randomizer, will get two (I have a friend who'd love this) and will do a quick review when they arrive
aliexpress.com/item/WWII-Ww2-German-Military-Cross-Gold-Pin-Cap-Badge-Cockade/32606381966.html

thanks OP for not being a total autist and keeping discord

That looks neat but

>Blue switches

Dropped

my shark just died

forgot pic

finally, pissphone has returned to /csg/

Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=kCVsKsgVhBA

>16:13 min remaining
Did you drop it to toilet too?

>$39
I wanted it but >euro

I was going to post that I would either be unable to get it or get incredibly jewed.

>user gets chink watch in just 4 days
I still want to know the name...

Is this actually not terrible?

Search for Bagel Sport on Alli.

Bagel Sport

>This is an e-mail notification to inform you that your order .--- has been shipped by the seller on 2016.07.21 08:26. You are advised to contact the seller for shipment information.

Why am I advised to contact the seller for shipment information?

nah it's terrible dont buy it

KingDian S280 is one of the few chink brand SSD's worth using and has been confirmed good by a lot of anons already.

Also the actual Inflictor is on sale for $48.99 (not the cheapest price its been though, was on sale for 45 at one point)

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298472.html

Sad Megumin.

gearbest.com/projector/pp_110413.html
Opinions on this projector for games?

1280x800 is fine for console games, but it's a bit low for PC, and ideally look for a 1080p projector.

Thanks friend!

I got it. It's pretty damn nice for a super tiny desk like mine.
8/10 because it shipped with dirty keys and the switch weight isn't 100% even

I was actually thinking of buying a 1280x800 projector myself. Has anyone had particularly positive experiences?
I might just spring for the absolute cheapest model otherwise.

Get the second or third cheapest.

guys got £13 in my paypal wallet, what do.

Donate to charity

Kek wills it

dubs confirm, do it faget.

fine i'll donate it to my self as i'm a charity case.

U FUCKIN WEASEL

suck it.

not for £13

Can someone brief me on this kek Sup Forums meme?
I don't visit nor have more time to spare for lurking Sup Forums.

Kek is the frog god of meme magic

J E W E D
E
W
E
D

Seriously though, I bought it from Goldway, a seller that explicitly states I wouldn't have to pay VAT.

Can I dispute them for the the VAT costs?

I think there's supposed to be an ancient egyptian frog god called kek who is basically the harbinger of the end times in their ridiculous religion.
Coincidentally, kek is also the current popular corruption of lol.
Sup Forums seems to believe that we are approaching the final armaggedon-tier race war and ascribes every serendipitous event which could point to said race war to kek the possibly-made-up egyptian god, such as ISIS bombings, Syrian civil war, Trump's nomination, Brexit, dubs, etc.

Did you select seller's shipping method?

Thanks, especially the second user.

>mfw that's not the default option
>mfw no face

God fucking damn it. Can I just refuse to pay for it and dispute I never received it? I don't feel like paying 40 fucking euro in charges on a 130 euro phone.

>the semitic chin chun

they might only be inspecting it not charging taxes

There's a whole image explaining how this meme came to be, but I don't feel like looking for it, so I will do my best to recall it from memory. Kek (also referred to as kuk in his male form) is an ancient Egyptian God of chaos, who is represented in pictures as either a frog or a man with a frog head. Followers of kek believed that repeating digits were sacred, especially if they involved the number 7.

People noticed how Pepe the frog is posted very often here, and how dubs, trips , quads, etc. are highly respected, and have noticed how this is similar to ancient kek worship. As you most likely already know, kek is one of the many corruptions of lol that is used here. Kuk is seen as a reference to the word cuck, which was a very overused insult a while back.

This all somehow ties into meme magic if I recall correctly, which is pretty much the belief that if you meme an idea hard enough, it will eventually make its way into real life.

Nope.

Fucking Revenue. I have a job, I pay my taxes, let me buy my fucking chink shit in peace.

How does Redmi note 3 pro compare to Moto G4, better or worse? Going from Iphone 4 so i have no idea, just want an upgrade from my old phone for about $200

>goods valued over €22

Seriously? That's super low.

>eMail
kek look at the paddy functionary trying to pretend it knows computers

if you can get a PDF of the invoice you could edit it to make the price lower.

let it get returned, claim full refund, try again

We're called the rip-off republic for a reason lad
wew lad
I was thinking that, It's a Xiaomi RN3P though, there's a fair chance that Revenue have a chink shit expert, and if they know the phone is worth more than I declare, well, might as well bend over now.
I'll probably do this but buyer protection doesn't time out for 40 fucking more days.

Just complain to the seller about it

Full review, because I have no life and time coming out my ass.

amazon.com/Mechanical-Keyboard-68-Keys-Magicforce-Qisan/dp/B01E8KO2B0

I haven't really seen people talk about this keyboard since /CSG/ became a thing so maybe it's worth mentioning in the wiki or infographic or who the fuck knows

Box contents:
-keyboard
-shitty chinky manual
-key puller
-micro usb otg adapter cable

The cable was a nice addition and seemed pretty decent quality but I don't really see myself using this fat ass keyboard with my fucking phone. Amusingly, they included an otg adapter but the keyboard's female connector uses mini usb.

Keys:

The keys came kinda dirty with greyish smudges on the corners but thankfully that wore off with a wet napkin.
They appear to be made of a relatively lightweight plastic with letters printed rather than engraved or doubleshot. It's been working out fine for me so far but if you spend all day memeing on 4chins I'd expect the letters to wear off within a few months.
Despite the light plastic they're decently thick and make a pretty pleasant sound.
The layout is definitely unusual but it's been pretty functional after taking some time to look what's where. Despite being only slightly larger than one of those poker keyboards you still get all the functions of a larger tenkeyless.

Switches:

I got the black switch version and the actuation force is pretty nice and heavy, just the way I like it. Unfortunately not all the keys have the exact same actuation force, a result of using offbrand switches. It isn't really noticeable while typing but anyone suffering from serious autism and OCD should stay away from these.
The switches are laid on top of the frame like corsair keyboards. This should make it relatively easy to clean when the keys are removed.

Chassis:
The main board is nice and sturdy with no flex whatsoever. The top plate is made of sandblasted aluminum which looks good but feels a bit rough.

Anyway, overall I'd say 7.5/10

what about this?

will I get chinked in ordering this? Typically it is $10 for 10pc (a pack). Here is it $13 for 60pcs. Seller has low star/no feedback. Ebay does give me some confidence in a refund if it is a chink trick.

>place order on 8th of july
>leaves china on 9th of july
>arrives in my country(eastern europe) on 13th of july

Still no sign of it anywhere.

Could the tracking be fake? It was sent with bpost(belgium post)

Anyone buy a HDMI screen for a RPI or whatever?

Wondering what the viewing angle is like on those things, kinda doubtful a 7" screen for $30 is gonna be IPS.

I got a couple projects that could use a smallish screen but if it looks really distorted from different angles it's kinda useless.

Don't need a touch screen (but I mean if it has it it's nice I guess)

Idea is for a music player - figure it's easier and cheaper to go with a LCD than a VFD or a oled screen (finding a 40x2 - even 16x2 one is hard and very pricey)

look at the feedback rating, they are a scam.

Input tracking code to your local post

>not one mention of the horrible gaymur font
Gamers have the worst taste on the planet earth, what's wrong with a simple font? All the chink mechs use the exact same one and it's fucking awful

Belgian here, we have something similar for goods outside the EU

150€: VAT and import duties

Works fine for the time being in my PC. The 120GB version, though.

No clue about bpost, but I have had multiple items sit in customs in my country - the tracking was correct however my postal service has decided to not provide tracking inside the country (they however validate that it's the correct tracking number and that it's in their system)

In a painful recent case (my phone which I kinda needed) the package sat in my country for a month before arriving at my door. Shit was bananas.

I think my country (and probably others too) have decided anything from china is super low priority, there is zero recourse for them with delays since the shipper won't complain and the receiver can't do anything (I called only one who can open a claim is the shipper)

Basically it sounds like a protectionism thing, they know it's just trinkets and crap, they know it's value is very low most of the time, they know people expect it to take a long time.

Our governments want us to buy from places in our country at crazy prices. (I paid $10 for a display port -> hdmi connector from amazon, and some other crap I wanted to get free shipping - all because I needed it asap - that shit is $2 from china)

I'm only half joking here. Some stuff gets to your country way faster than the post office lets on.

we have same shit in Estonia.
Thankfully, my redmeme pro arrived as '12 EUR gift toy'

Well, it's much better than those chink 480p projectors they dish out.

Who cares? Do you really care what something you don't look at (you touch type right?) looks like?

As long as the keyboard doesn't have crazy lights you can't turn off (since that's distracting in your peripheral vision) why on earth do you care?

If you're one of those keyboard kids who spend hundreds on stupid 80% keyboards that are not even useful for anything but typing your novel (not even coding...) you're probably not buying a Chinese keyboard since it isn't some massdrop indie brand with useful keys missing.

They're here!!!

I agree with this.

The font is vomitive, but I would only look at it while unboxing the keyboard.

uh the font looks normal. it's plain and simple.
fuck off helvetica hipster

Ordering a DP to HDMI m/m cable. $5. Would be nice for my T420 dock.

advantage of MX clones, you have a near infinite choice of replacement keycaps.

oh yeah I forgot to mention it but the switches are 100% cherry compatible

I know this isn't really Sup Forums related but has anyone ever bought fake Fred Perry from the chinks? Pls don't bully. I am not fa but for some reason I really like Fred Perry and I am too frugal to buy it.

It's a $40 mechanical keyboard. Get over it faggot.

Also, I hate the mechanical keyboard "community" for this shit. They talk shit about gaymur keyboards for being overpriced and having stupid fonts and shit, and then they go out and buy $100 keycaps just because they have a stupid potato or vidya game logo on them or some shit.

So why are links tracked in .xyz randomizer

Can anyone link me to the Sanrenmu 7010 meme? i cant find it in gaybeast

Does anyone who ordered the 99c meme LED mouse in the USA get an invalid Australia post tracking number?

But Fred Perry is Ben Sherman tier cheap shit only high class chaos wear.