All Firefox-based browsers have issues with video, and gets a glitch where the browser literally stops communicating

>all Firefox-based browsers have issues with video, and gets a glitch where the browser literally stops communicating
>like randomly, everything shits the bed, and you open a new tab and go to Facebook or some shit, and it acts like your connection is down
>until you open Chrome and it works just fine
>but Chrome gets a glitch where if you click on another monitor at some point (?) during fullscreen video playback, my entire fucking computer freezes for no joke 5 minutes
>and Opera has a UI designed by fucking i-Phone developers or some shit
PLEASE HELP.
When exactly did every browser become shit? I remember back in like 2010, everything worked without issue. Should I just grab a version of Chrome from back then, and just take the security loss? Or are there other browsers worth using?

Bump. How do you guys browse Sup Forums without your browser fucking exploding?

Works fine for me :^)

The only times Firefox shits the bed for me is when playing HTML5 video, especially on fullscreen. Sometimes it'll flicker like crazy, sometimes it just crashes after the video ends.
Thankfully in almost any case I can stream the video through mpv instead of FF. But yeah it's still annoying.

Use Linux.

I don't use meme operating systems. I'm doing actual work and gaming and shit.

i know it's hard to beg your mother every day to not kick you out of her basement but thats not what "work" is

mike is a fucking slut

Name a video editor better than or equal to Vegas. How about an audio editor on Audition's level? Or better yet: name a single good DAW.
If you can't, then I can't use Linux.

wait what

>best video editor
>Vegas
are you fucking serious

I didn't say Vegas and Audition are good. They're a benchmark. If you can't get those basic features, your program is useless. And so is your operating system.

>productivity
>Sup Forums

Welcome to Sup Forums - Anime Wallpapers

It's a Flash problem, stop using Flash.

im having flashbacks

Which one, the Firefox forgetting that internet exists problem, or the Chrome shitting the bed problem?

The Firefox one, sorry, didn't finish reading.

But that one usually happens without any video open. Sup Forums seems to be the thing that breaks it most often.

Hmm, only seen Firefox have issues when I've got Flash installed. As long as I don't install Flash and use Chrome for Twitch until their HTML5 player rolls out, everything works well.

Could be a Flash ad or something making it bug out.

firefox does that to me after viewing a few webm's on Sup Forums

Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro. Get a Mac.

We're talking about how bad Linux is, dumb nigger.

>Firefox-based browsers

>I don't use meme operating systems. I'm doing actual work and gaming and shit.
Firefox on Linux has none of the problems specified in the OP post. It literally works perfectly.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say a lot of what you do is done in a web browser. Linux is clearly superior at that. Wincucks keep complaining about their browsers crashing for no reason.
Anyway, other software can be emulated by WINE, and yeah you might say it doesn't work as well as on Windows, but then I could say the same about web browsers not working as well as on Linux :^)