Does anyone know a good free program that will remove/unlock Windows 8 login password?

I recently found my old Dell Venue Pro 11 (5130) but I cannot remember the user password. I tried downloading a free version of PCUnlocker and burning it to a USB, but when I boot the tablet from USB, the program then requires a paid version to actually unlock the account.
I also tried downloading a few other ISOs but they wouldn't burn onto the USB because they didnt support EFI or something like that. Does anyone know of a free program that supports EFI and will get the job done?

give it back tyrone

Do you need anything on it? Just wipe the fucking thing and reinstall Windows

Theres no way to hard reset the tablet, it can only be done from being logged into Windows. Otherwise I would have taken that route :(

Obtain the SAM file from the hard drive and run a password cracker on it.

How would I go about doing that? Can it be done from booting an ISO off a USB?

Get hirens and modify Sam file.

Install Gentoo

Give it back Brent

This is the longest worst solution possible... Their are plenty of tools that will erase the password entry form the SAM database without brute forcing it

Yes. Just get a simple Live distro on it and get the SAM file.

Op here, gonna try resetting password with HirensBootCD like someone suggested

MSdart 8 commander

This is the error I get when trying to burn ISO to USB. Says its not bootable from EFI (not a computer nerd so i dont exactly understand the issue. I think the dell venue 5130 only boots from UEFI and the ISO cant he booted in EFI?)

put hiren's boot cd on a usb drive and change the password

Take that shit to best buy your too fucking dumb for this senpai

Trying that, but its taking forever to format. Hopefully this works

B-but if I take it to best buy, how will i ever learn?? D:

You can boot from USB you mongoloid

Whats a mongoloid

You

You?

Chntpw

Give it back Jamal.

Give it back kunta kinte