newhaven.craigslist.org/sys/5667359237.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pentium D
1.5GB RAM
GT8400

I don't have specs as I'm posting from mobile but I'm using
Cpu: AMD Fx 6100
8 gb 1333 ram
I think it's a megabyte M something -m motherboard.
And a gtx 260.

post your specs in an image it doesnt take long

i said your specs not a pc
if you dont know how just get speccy its what im using

What the fuck

This isn't Sup Forums you fucking faggot.

Get gud

I bought an unlocked intel i5 6600k and an h motherboard in my build I put together while drunk, I JUST'd myself pretty hard

Who is the qt?

It's running arch without xorg. I could take a picture of hwinfo but can't be bothered.

O-ok

Easy.

JUST

how is that even possible?

i tried that once. it does not work well on wine.

h-here i go

how the fuck

is there any interest in a speccy clone for linux?

I don't believe you. Post more pics.

Hello.

Im almost there. My pc is a prebuilt Gateway maximum poorfag edition

I'd be interdasted. I use screenfetch but I like Speccy better.

Wait... How the hell do you have a Pentium 4 working with a Gtx 650? I thought AGP was the standard graphics interface at least until the Pentium D

Nope, there's PCI-E capable LGA775 chipsets (intel 915 chipset for instance) that support the last gen of netburst cpus.

That's an LGA 775 Pentium 4 from 2005.

$600

Pentium 4
768 MB 100MHz RAM
20 GB HD
really shitty gpu

I think I win.

At least the battery life more than makes up for the shitty specs.

Mine is pretty shitty...

Also not including my used parts this only cost about 160ish.

Overclocked to Fuck and back though.

Feel free to ask questions.

Forgot pic...Fuck me...here

Once again the poorfag overclock special.

Some of you make me laugh.

Surprised that yours is still working. A lot of those Nvidia 8400 and 8600 GPUs failed within 3 years.
Is yours the XPS M1330?

No, Inspirion 1420

You make me feel better about myself...
T. The guy who posted above you.

i win

Original Intel Atom with 1GB of RAM.

Actually runs Windows 10.

>vista

I'm frankly just disturbed.

But hey at least we know those old netbooks still work right?

All you need is a *nix shitbox with w3m/lynx, a null modem cable, and procomm or some other terminal client

I'll have dig it out of the closet some time when I get my slowlaris box back up.

Dual channel ddr2
VS
Single channel ddr3

You be the judge

You're treading into autism levels nobody thought were possible. Turn back while you still can.

Fuck son, where in the fuck did you find a portal to 1995?

Windows 2000 was such a great OS. Nostalgia hard.

No, that's this one

It was truly the apex of the platform in many ways.

tech newfag here
how do i find this specsheet?

I built my very first personal computer that was ever truly mine on the Pentium Pro 200mhz. I think I had 128mb of RAM and a 1MB Voodoo 3d Card. What a time to be alive.

That must have cost quite a bit. I've got a lower-end single socket PPro 200 that was around $3,500 with 32 MB of RAM and a shitty cirrus logic video controller if I remember correctly. The one I just blogged probably would have been $12,000 easy.

That T500 life. Finally getting 8gb of ram tomorrow.

And right next to me is an old socket A system with a 2ghz athlon xp. Still searching through my stash for a good AGP 8x card so I can complete my windows 98 gaming rig.

Have an Inspiron 1520. Speccy doesn't know how to count RAM on this machine.

who has the oldest tower, that is what I want to see. That you really use to browse too, not just some museum piece you can boot up to speccy with

Nice

I got most of my stuff second-hand, because my brother worked at a place called 'Computer Renaissance' which was a PC repair/used PC parts place. People would bring PCs up there when they wouldn't boot and just leave them there for no reason. I think I put $400 into it in total.

32mb of ram sounds about right, actually. I don't think I had actually 128mb until I was already on a 1.xx something AMD processor. I remember thinking to myself, "Wow, 128mb of RAM. No way I'd ever fill that up!"

Here, somebody buy this so I'm not tempted to spend money I don't have.

newhaven.craigslist.org/sys/5667359237.html

I regularly shitposted and wiki surfed from when I had it at my desk, for 100% sole DDs you're probably not going to find anyone using hardware older than Northwood Pentium 4s in an era where you can get Core 2 shit from a thrift store for two dollars (plus tax) and mainstream sites are virtually useless without JavaScript on.

That makes sense. Did you run NT on it and just play Quake the whole time? I heard Pros weren't really spectacular with 9x back when they were the latest and greatest. I've never played around with anything other than NT4 or *nixen on mine.

There's something I just really like about these newer Dell consumer shitboxes, I can't quite put my finger on it.

Pretty much. I eventually moved on to an AMD K6 (not sure if it was 2 or 3) when 9x became the standard. Halcyon days, those.

>not first gen pentium
are you even trying nigga?

>XP

no you fucking aspie

>pentium 4 northwood
I feel you brah. I had one of this about 1 year ago... It was pure shit
Get a Bay Trail! It's cheap