PSA: for those of you who used Kat.cr for torrenting use Torrentz.eu to search for your torrents

PSA: for those of you who used Kat.cr for torrenting use Torrentz.eu to search for your torrents

how good/safe is it

PSA: ignore anything people who post steven shitverse say

So are the torrents still up?

messy. no info. ugly. no discovery. It'll do, but it's no kat.

Damn you and your trips...but dont criticize it please. Its meant to be direct.

What's a PSA?

Penis Snapping Angel

What's a torrent?

Tranny on red rocket entering a Nigerian tent
t.o.r.r.e.n.t

>muda muda muda
>mdua

Private tracker master race
Enjoy your shit content and fake torrents

>inb4 the FBI is on what.cd meme

Only thing I need now is a private tracker for regular games, and I'll be done.

Ggn is open

Public service announcement

also, eztv and rarbg.to and tpb

>ggn
how do I be good on this site

Download and seed freeleach, use it for cracks, get the raw files elsewhere

Print "sage", user.

what do you mean? go in depth please I just want a good private tracker I can use

It's simple

Create an account, you will have to seed a torrent for as much data as you download or a ratio of seeded/downloaded, you can maximize your ratio buy just downloading cracks for games instead of whole rips (all cracks on there are much more trustworthy than public trackers) and downloading the rest of the rip from a public tracker or rutracker if you can read Russian or a rutracker guide.

Gazelle games gives you 20gb of free torrenting credits, more can be earned for free by downloading and seeding freeleach torrents, or fulfilling requests for obscure games.

It's an economy.

OK thank you so much, but what do you mean the rest of the trip?

ewf

Why, did something happen to kat.cr?

Torrenting games with any sort of drm will require two files, usually bundled together, but on ggn can be downloaded separately or together. They are the crack and the actual game data aka the rip.

The crack is only a few megabytes, but the data itself can be tens of gigabytes, and eats up your buffer big time.

So it's logical to get the crack from ggn because it's
>safer
>and more likely to be available
But the data elsewhere because it's literally the same files

torrentproject.se

thanks

It's owner went full reverse snowden.

How to find like top100 torrents in last 24/48 hours?

Thanks RABAMA.

Check the top 100 of the respective torrent sites where the result came from

I just search titles from scene release sites on google with "name + torrent". I always find what I need.

I torrented Vegas Pro from KAT, but I need to torrent it yet again, but now KAT is down.

If you still have the torrent file or a magnet link then it's not a problem.

Not quite sure if I still have the torrent file or not. I'll have to check my external hard drive for it, but I'm not certain it's gonna be there.