I dropped my LG G3 and the digitizer broke so I borrowed my mums old Xperia L

I dropped my LG G3 and the digitizer broke so I borrowed my mums old Xperia L.
This phone has a 4.5 inch screen.

I just came here to say that being able to use my phone with one hand is a seriously underrated feature. How are big screen anything but a gimmick? What do we use phones for anyway?

Sure a big screen is better to play games or watch a video sometimes but that isn't even 10% of my usage. Remember how easy it was to use a dumbphone? I feel so much better not carrying that brick around in my pants. The comfort is totally worth those few times where a small screen is inconvenient.

inb4 manlet.
I'm above average in height

handlet

I have a huge hands and can't stand using a phone over 5". I don't watch movies or anything like that on my phone.

small phones are a meme

/thread

I don't text and drive so I never need to use my phone with one hand.

>digitizer
Too autistic to say "screen," huh?

>I dropped my LG G3 and the digitizer broke so I borrowed my mums old Xperia L.

Translation without ego preservation:

I dropped my hand-me-down phone. My mom refused to buy me a new one and told me to use an even worse hand-me-down.

I'm ignoring the rest of your post because if you're getting scrap phones from your parents, your hands are still developing because you're an early teenager.

Z3c user here. Looking to get a 5.5" next, will I ragret?

I have a 5.5 Inch phone that I regularly use with one hand to browse around.

Never typed one handed anyway, even back with a Nokia 5230,so idgaf

All this screen real estate is great and I make way less typos than I used to.

Get fucked manlets

Average height for a middle schooler who still gets phones from mommy is still manlet tier compared to an adult.

The comfort of not carrying around a fucking tracking device that rapes your privacy is even better.

The comfort of carrying around a fucking computer in your pocket is even more betterer

The comfort of cumming inside.

The screen is fine, touch stopped working.

Nice projection breh

Nice arguments.

Mfw gotta go for the elitist snarky reply somehow wew

A fucking computer that is weaker and far shittier than any real computer and one that tracks you?

You're an idiot to choose slight convenience over privacy. There is nothing you need that little fucking toy for that you can't accomplish with a little goddamn forethought, planning, and common sense.

it's not a privacy rights violation if you understand and consent to the fact that radio communications can also be used to pinpoint the people using them

I agree completely OP. Big screens are useless, heavy, detrimental and disgusting. I love being able to eat, write, open doors, carry shit and move my mouse while also efficiently using my phone. Playing games and watching shit on a cell phone will always be retarded anyways

you can turn it off or put it in a foil bag

it's not like you have a tracking device implanted near your brain stem or something

stallman and people like him are autistic tards that can't seem to understand that a lot of people, most people in fact, already know that the suits can get their approximate location if they're using a cell phone or any broadcasting technology

that's why drug dealers use burner phones dumbass. niggers have a better grasp of this issue than you.

Stallman here

I have determined that going outside of your mother's basement is detrimental to privacy. Stop going outside this instant. We all need privacy 24/7.

>not having both
fucking retard

How many of the "small phones are for manlets" crowd are actually able to reach the far corner of their big screen without any repositioning of the phone in their hand at all? Just hold it and go all the way across with their thumb?

What?

I have a tablet and a notebook for all my bigscreen needs.

screen usually means display. digitizer is the touch input component.

learn the fucking difference.

This thread is boring every time

It's mum you idiot. Only drooling retards pronounce it mom.

That's enough off-color comments out of you, bro.

Why don't you brexit this thread, you filthy inbred shithead?

My first phone had a 3.2" screen which I LOVED for its small size, actually. The 4.3" phone I had after almost seemed too large, yet here I am now with a 5" screen that I've gotten used to, and considering a 5.5" screen. IMO like 4.5" would be the sweet-spot for my hands.

I used my friends Iphone 5 for a day after lg g4. The screen was too tiny, basically unusable. I couldn't even type because my thumbs are thick.

Also Z3C user here. 5" is probably the best size.

Used 6.3 incher for a week, it made watching youtube videos nicer and more immersing experience but that's about it. It didn't feel much comfier doing any other task. We all know about drawbacks so no need to repeat that.

>Not having big hands with skinny fingers

Do you even skeleton

The trend is towards two handed use. 5 inch devices will fade.
The next standard will be 6 and it will stay there

When I switched to an iPhone 5 I was uncomfortable typing at first too.

But you get used to it. The feeling of not feeling it in your pocket or pulling it out easily and using it with one hand whenever you want is what makes it worth for me.

well my hands are larger than average I guess. I can use lg g4 with one hands(although it's not easy to reach top left corner). I have to lay it on my hand instead of holding it to reach it. But that's good enough.

Fuck off Donald Trump, you small handed faggot.

I have a 6 inch phone and i can use with 1 hand you manlet faggot

I still have my phone around and i wonder how the fuck was i able to use that small shit, i never want anything under 5'7 inch

You manlet faggots

Im 6'8