User, why do you use a Mac?

>user, why do you use a Mac?

Because I want to use a BSD-UNIX OS.

>But, user, why don't you just use GNU/Linux, if you want a UNIX-Like OS?

Because I'm not a communist, I'm a capitalist, so I do not agree with the terms of the GNU GPLv_X_. Also, I do not agree in forcing my views onto other people who want to use my software, like the GPL does. I don't care how they use it, I just want them to use it. That is why I prefer macOS, and FreeBSD, because of the BSD License.

>someome is a communist from the OS they use
fucking Christ this is next level autism

>good goyim, let us profit off your code for free!

What else would you call the free software movement?

autism

>the GNU GPL is communist, not the user. hence why the users are innocent victims of the GPL
>implying the GNU GPL doesn't anyone profit for free, they only need to include the source code

>use linux
>make some cool software
>sell it to giant tech company who resells it
>richard stallman teabags you in your sleep
>jews take all your money away

GPL in a nut shell

>use FreeBSD
>make some cool software
>sell it to giant tech company who resells it
>make a cool half a billion
>retire early and enjoy the rest of your life

BSD License in a nut shell

>Capitalist

is this seriously some anti-BSD falseflagging

>being a capitalist
Take your consumerism out.

>capitalism == consumerism

That sounds more autistic than a linux user trying to get people to use linux

THis. The GPL is literally a kangaroo that sneaks up behind you and kicks you into a lake

Capitalism and consumerism go hand in hand.

If you are capitalist why don't you support it by buying windows 10 or a device with mac os

because i'm not a consumerist? are you literally underage?

But one goes with another. It's all about rotation of money

>But dURRR HURRR DURRR DERP
no, it does not.

Capitalism is inherently structured to require consumerism to support it. There have been multiple companies that bankrupted themselves and went out of business because they sold too high quality of products and once everyone had one very, very few people bought new ones.

You need a constant source of income for capitalism to operate, and consumerism is the only way to produce a constant source of income.

Meanwhile in reality, Redhat are already rich lord while FreeBSD still being dirt poor.

>There have been multiple companies that bankrupted themselves and went out of business because they sold too high quality of products

This nearly happened to Minolta. In the 1970s they produced a range of definitive mechanical 35mm cameras, they were so well made they are still in use today. The cameras are engineering perfection, they require barely any maintanence.

They rescued themselves by stopping production and making pro-sumer crap that broke after 5 years.

Capitalism... FUK YEAR!

I understand your point but let me explain Things, simply.

>I'm not a communist I'm a capitalist
This has absolutely nothing to do with what OS you use. Free is free

>I do not agree in forcing my views into other people who want to use my software
The GPL protects you against this. It provides a platform to use software freely and openly. You may choose to use proprietary code if you wish as well. You also reserve the right to modify GPL code and close the source. You may also stipulate Amy software you create not be redistributed or modified under a separate license. The license your OS was released under again does not affect this.

Using Linux does not inherently mean you support free software or mean that you directly contribute to free software. It means that you use a free or semi free operating system in which you conduct your business on including the development of fully closed proprietary work.

If you prefer macOS for -any- reason then by all means use it. But don't bullshit us in the process because we don't need it.

>user, why do you use a Mac?
Because I am a tech illiterate mactoddler and I just need a shiny white computer :DD

Fuck off with your blog faggot.

Ah, the problem is they are practicing Retard Capitalism. A company's worth is not in their products. Investing in that idea is their first mistake. A company's true worth is in their ability to continuously create (innovate).

>The GPL protects you against this. It provides a platform to use software freely and openly.
Freely and Openly™ as long as you do exactly as RMS says. :^)

I love BSD because it was written by whites. Linux on the other hand requires software written by a communist jew.

Yes it does, prepare to be purged during the great race war commie.

And Red Hat contributes A LOT to free software. They fixed heartbleed and shellshock, they commit to the kernel, to gnome, to Docker. They're top contributos to a myriad of projects.
What did Apple ever contribute to the BSD community? Clang?

>bitching about consumerism
>on Sup Forums

Retard EVERY SINGLE LICENSE is "as long as you do it exactly what it says". If you don't want that, use a different license or none at all. Even the BSD has terms and they can be breached. You can install BSD-licensed or public domain software on a Linux distro.