ITS OVER AMD

ITS OVER AMD.
AMDRONES ON SUICIDE WATCH.

BOW DOWN TO YOUR JEWVIDIA OVERLORDS.

gizmodo.com.au/2016/07/nvidia-just-announced-another-most-powerful-ever-graphics-card/

delete
DELETE
delete!

i'm getting so nervous that my poo is LITERALLY TURNING INTO DIARRHEA!

>$1200

K.

DELETE THIS NOW
THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING

>Titan was $1000
what's your point?

no pls amd is best brand this is fake

CONFIRMED- AMD BACK TO SHITTING IN THE STREETS.

>$1200
>none of the hyped up HBM2 that P100 has
>paper launching this hard
>pretending this isn't panic response to AMD releasing a fairly priced low-mid range GPU lineup and gobbling market share by actually having product available for purchase at and after launch
Okay Kim, go back to worst Korea, you're drunk.

>ACTUALLY POOING IN THE LOO

FUCK OFF PAJEET

>not understanding that AMD are moving from making power cards and are instead making cheap cards.

>$1200

Yes, without a doubt amd is dead. Just look at all those people cancelling their 480 orders to buy a titan instead.

I'm not sure how a $1200 card is supposed to help Nvidia recapture the mid/entry level market which they have already completely and utterly lost to AMD this generation, but ok.

>completely and utterly lost to AMD
1060 literally btfos 480

B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT VULKAN

i want to buy a video card but i don't want to give my money to Poojima.

Nobody bought the RX480 because everybody is waiting for the GTX 1060. And it doesn't matter if they sold a lot of 480s, the profit margins are so fucking thin they'll need to sell 50 to 100 RX480s to get the same profit as a single Titan X sold.

G D D R 5 X
D
D
R
X

Looks like a whole heap of MAD AMD FAGS UP IN HURRRRRRR.

BOW DOWN TO THE ZIONISTS

>55695003
Here's your indirect (you)

It's moderately better than the 480 and moderately more expensive, depending on the market. But AMD has actually been selling cards at a good pace, whereas Nvidia has been dribbling them out slowly because they've been having supply issues. So in sales, AMD is far ahead already.

>So in sales, AMD is far ahead already.
[citation needed]

install gentoo

This, Nvidia might have the godly cards, but most people buy sub $300 cards, and the 1060 is borderline as is having just ~15% over a 480 for $50-$100 more. Even if you swear by green I hear of people still rocking 7xx/9xx cards and being content on this board. Until games scale up in demand, Nvidia will be in a drought temporarily for anything past a 60 or 70.

I. Expect like my coworkers, most running 9x0 series GPUs will keep them till either DX12 mandates change due to games being done in DX12 and not DX11 anymore (still at least a year off methinks) or the next series releases in a year or two (supposedly?)
In short.
>currently

I really doubt if AMD can ever think of matching Nvidia in the high end market.

Better get to the street, quick!

>yfw bought a used aftermarket 980ti for 350 euro

Hurray for new generation cards

>25% faster than 1080
>100% more price
I have been using Nvidia but I could never buy those high end ones. Maybe I should move on to AMD next time.

>GDDR5X AHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHa
also paper launch

Will it finally do 4k 60fps?

b-but I don't play games!!! I don't need more performance than 480!!!

>Anything slower than the new Titan X is not meant for gaming
>Consoles are actually not meant for gaming

>being poor

woooooow i hate amd

Worse price to performance and poor Vulkan support, it's okay but to say it "btfo" the 480 is a huge stretch.

keep it in one thread, Rajesh

Guys, PLEASE buy AMD. It's not going to be good for anyone if AMD goes bankrupt and Nvidia has a monopoly over the market. You'll end up paying more for less improvement if they get free rein to milk you dry.

The radeon Pro duo is still a faster dual slot card

Nice try madshill.

What do we call it? Titan X2?

>$1200
>no HBM2

Into the trash it goes.

Seriously though, couldn't they have waited til the end of the year or something so they could ship it with HBM2 and have it be significantly more future-proof? If I were to spend a grand on a GPU I'd expect a lot of long-term value from it.

I call it POOINDALOO 2.0 X

I'm an amd fan but shit, are they going to do anything or what?

They'll start by not rushing products to paper launches that lead to loss of majority market share

Nvidia released/is releasing 4 cards this year. Amd released one. You can't gain market shares by doing nothing.

Why is op claiming the titan will kill amd then?

Who here poo in da loo?

Poo is technology.

DELET

lol k

they're the same price?

no, no they aren't

>RX 480 is hotter, uses more power and is slower than a GTX 1060
>RX 480 is only 10$ cheaper than GTX 1060
Fuck off, AMD lost the mid-range market. Their only hope is DX12/Vulkan but those won't catch on until nVidia won't have GPUs that fully support parallel a-sync.

GTX 1060 is €10 more expensive than the RX 280.

4% more expensive for 10-25% more performance in current games and 30% lower power consumption.

>€
maybe you should stop being a cuck and leave the EU, Nvidiot

It's the same in the USA. Maybe you should stop being a neet poorfag and leave your mother's basement.

>10-25%
Only in the worst of gaymeworks games like project cars
see

No.

Don't talk about america because you know nothing of it yuropoor.

RX 480 is $200-230 here while the 1060 is $290

>nvidia releases benchmarks for the 1060
"You can't trust those. Never trust benchmarks from the producer."
>sapphire releases benchmarks for RX 480 shit +
"Trust this. Trust this blindly."

When sapphire willingly admits the card is less powerful in a game (GTA5) i will trust it way more than the bs "benchmarks" that come directly from nvidia and amd

Yeah, totally.

Hello.

I do my business on the toilet. What brand should receive all of my money in return for their product?

why this high influx of Pajeets ? i miss old Sup Forums

>out of stock
>out of stock
>out of stock

Xiaomi. You'll surely get a Gearbest coupon soon from Jen Huang Li.

You can't make this shit up, every year Nvidia increases the price of their video cards. 2 years from now the new Titans will cost $1500 at launch.

Every GPU announcement/benchmarks:
>The other company is practically dead.
>I don't understand what a market is so I'll assume that everyone will buy the expensive card that has higher performance.
>Oh yeah well your an Indian shit lover.
>Well your fucking gay.
Like does anybody give a shit about the fanboys on this thread. They're impossible to take seriously because their opinion is completely bias.

Cause the RX 480 is totally in stock

>lying on the internet

The 1060 ranges from €240-300 (good luck finding any in stock and not marked up)
The 480 ranges from €200-250 (again good luck finding instock but these are less marked up)

Depends where in the EU we are talking about. In some countries the RX480 goes anywhere from 310 to 330 for reference cooler while the GTX 1060 goes from 350 to 400 euros for aftermarket. Eurocucks paying rapefugees tax as always.

When will 1080's start coming back in stock again?

>Comparing percentage with currency

All those lines are long already

Naw fampai that is how capitalism works.

wut? the 1060 is $10 more expensive than a 480 and has been available for MSRP since it launched. it's also 10% faster out of the box than a max OCed 480

AMD literally has no competition to the 1060, 1070, 1080 or titan x.

Get

You seriously need to go back to Sup Forums

>pro duo is 1500$

Literally okay when amd does it.

20% extra tax

We've seen this with the 1070 and 1080. Now its Titan's time.

Point is, there is nothing to be happy about. Its a loss for consumer. With no competition, they will jew up their prices.

finally a GPU thats worth upgrading

excuse me m8, the new Titan does not have GeForce in its name. It's the NVIDIA Titan X.

Launch date August 2nd

Gamescom 17-21 presentation by Nvidia

meanwhile AMD not one single VEGA gpu out

wew lad

Nvidia GTX Titan X : The Ultimate

official name

Just in time for AMD's Pro Duo event

Is Nvidia's job just to be AMD's shitwrecker? The way they btfo the rx480 was too much

>btfo the rx480 was too much
wew lad fuck off

The gtx 1060 is objectively better than the 480 in every way possible

stay mad Rajeet

If they unveil dual RX480 as the RX490, AMD is done.

I just bought tri-SLI 1080s pls kill me

>mfw 480 have to lower gpu lifespan to be faster than 1060

Is it over for AMDbros?

Is it really the final nail in the coffin for the Rebellion ? Team Red is done?

I want to fuck Sakuya.

are you a massive faggot?

>being this buttblasted because Nvidia won

kek

with 3584 cuda cores you can literally throw anything at this baby

4K will be amazing while AMD looking for sweet spot between 480p - 1080p in literally q3 2016

Nobody that has a brain is going to buy that. Only people who shit money will.

no

>Nobody that has a brain is going to buy that. Only people who shit money will.

but you need a brain to have a lot of money, user.