Now that KickassTorrents is dead, I need another good torrent site

Now that KickassTorrents is dead, I need another good torrent site.
What do you recommend?

I loved the categories (not just "movies" or "videos", but "TV series"; and not just "music", but lossy and lossless music, etc), so that's a must.
Sites with a single search field are absolutely disgusting.

Piratebay looks lazy as fuck (I appreciate the site, of course, but not its design).

>inb4 private tracker
I ain't gonna pay for pirating shit

Also KickassTorrents had a decent community.
You could actually request, rate and discuss torrents.
Its forum was quite good.

bump

>public trackers

Google

Any good site for books? I'm helpless right now, kickass was too good.

Btjunkie

#ebooks on IRCHighway and Library Genesis

0torrent

1337x.to

libgen.io

>>inb4 private tracker
>I ain't gonna pay for pirating shit

You do realize that no one forces you to use a seedbox, and buying invites isn't allowed? The only thing holding you back is your laziness.

But since you won't change anyway: Most people will probably go back to TPB, however that site is still a shitfest, so go with rarbg or rutracker+google translate in chrome.

This. It lacks torrents right now but it's distributed and no one can put this site down.

I'm looking for FLAC torrents by the way.

Install Zeronet and visit 127.0.0.1:43110/0torrent.bit.

rutracker is very good

I'd gladly seed 24/7 but I'm don't wanna go through lame interview processes, too comfy for it

Actually consider suicide

>FLAC torrents
WhatCD interview is easy as fuck

>I ain't gonna pay for pirating shit.
HOLY FUCK HE THINKS ALL PRIVATE TRACKERS ARE PAID

>all
You'd be more hard pressed to find trackers that let you buy an account. All the ones that have such a system in place are all shit and owned by one slav fuck

zooqle

It is normal them to be Slavs' or Swedish or some other fuck. Their law allows. Our doesn't.

Hm. Why not pirate bay?
I personally use rutracker.org : after russian goverment banned it they stopped collaborating with copyright holders in any form, as far as I know.
%%I also parse RSS on nyaa.se with flexget, but that doesn't count.%%

>femanon
>literally advertising your gender

Kill thine self M'lady.

what.cd or if you're too lazy for it, rutracker. it's in russian but if you've navigated a website before you'll have no trouble.

extratorrent.cc

Don't get cucked. If you ever want to get into the super sekrit private torrent sites, you need what.cd and you need a seedbox.
>But you don't need that! You will do just fine by seeding.
You don't necessarily need to upload content, but you need uploads. Fags already with seedboxes that have good upload speeds will steal your uploads. It's going to take you alot of time and downloading trash shit to get yourself into Power User status without a seedbox.
Again, don't get cucked.

Maybe I could drop a demonoid key? But not likely.

>KAT
>dead
FUCKING HELL M8

[spoiler]At least I have my account on a private tracker that has some neat shit.[/spoiler]

This.