UI thread

post the UI of your computer

:)

nooo screenfetch thread was the magical combination now that's it we're banned again for 2 more years

i was wondering what happened to these threads

so what happened?

hello here is my ui

those are some nice legs and feet

how does it feel knowing you have shit-tier taste in design? seriously. grow the fuck up and get some taste

@55697487
post yours lol
oh wait
you wont
because it sucks
and if you do
i was still half right
haha
owned
XD

dont be jealous of my superior taste and higher level of usability. you fucking weaboo

wtf are those shadows under the icons wtf

hello here is my ui

owned

i deleted it myself

hi

>

DESKTOP THREADS
MODS
DELETE THIS
MODS

what is wrong with you

Ben and some other people spammed anime in the the threads for a couple months, they evaded bans and kept spamming. Eventually threads that had desktop thread in the op got autosage and banned. Now they went to /w/ and do the same thing, but the mods don't care apparently.

Yuuji and some other tripfags spammed reports in the threads for a couple months, they annoyed the mods and kept spamming. Eventually threads that had dozens of deleted threads just for having anime in the screenshot were common. even though other threads had anime posts and anime OPS. Moderators got so annoyed by the really long list of useless reports coming from ONE thread that they had no choice but to autosage the threads.

@55697697
the actual facts here
+1

Actual facts here. Yuuji complained a lot though and was really annoying about it. but him and ftbooboo just wanted desktop threads to be about desktops again. also rip jordan.

just one problem here
?????WHO THE HELL IS BEN>??????

(you)

wtf thats a desktop not anime u just linked lol dunked on 360 owned

(you)
WTF I DIDN'T WRITE THIS???? DID SOMEONE HACK ME????

tfw mods dont even have to autosage desktop threads because everyones fighting

Customized Acme is my UI

shit tier colors, stick to the word of renée french

> (*t).opt

go autodereferences pointers what the fuck are you doing?

>higher level of usability
>just a bunch of resource-consuming widgets all over the desktop
>and gaymes
I'm very jealous of your ability to glance at the desktop to see basic information. At least these weebs customize everything themselves, and come out with something unique to them, even if it looks like dog shit.

pls r8 my shitposting station

@55699471
u got b8ed idiot

Jesus christ, no wonder these threads get banned. They should, if they look anything like this. The screenfetch thread before this one was just fine, but for some reason this one is full to the brim with shitposting retards.

I guess this is inevitably what happens when you have a topic centered around vanity.

Hey friends,

is this the new desktop thread?

Beautiful scheme japanese bro

Practical and efficient. Lovely notepad yellow as well

Fonts need some work otherwise, the ideas are all there.

Too good for rates