I had the Lumia 925(W10) for a couple of years, a week ago ago i bought a Galaxy S7

I had the Lumia 925(W10) for a couple of years, a week ago ago i bought a Galaxy S7.

My god Android is so fucking bad, almost every app hangs sooner or later forcing a soft reset, i dont even get a error or a app crash, just complete freeze while using shit like the camera app.

Had multiple issues with apps using 30% CPU for hours on end that i had to uninstall because they were eating away my battery (samsung health, youtube app) even when i never opened them.

Truly a POS OS, even W8 for phones was better than this.

Oh and this fucking unlocked Sprint phone keeps asking me for the fucking hands free activation and i can't even disable the notification, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I brought a samshit

Nice tumblr post.

S7 edge works for me.

No proof, and doesn't sound believable tbqh. Fake and gay

How retarded you have to be to not buy a Nexus?

My situation is almost identical to yours. I had a Lumia 925 for about 3 years before upgrading to a HTC 10 a few weeks ago.

Everytime I play music or a video, there's this sound notification that just refuses to get dismissed. Every app I've tied starts sending notifications. Everything wants me to sign into an account for "personalisation" purposes, and I'm almost certain anything available on the play store harvests data relentlessly.

I don't like HTC's stock apps, but there's no way to remove them. The phone came with Facebook shit pre-installed with no way to remove it.

Sure, there's custom ROMs, but they're all based on HTC's stock ROM. All I want is default Android, but it doesn't seem to be possible to get that yet since the phone is so recent.

As much as I'm loathe to say it, I do actually prefer Windows Phone. I would've stuck with it if the app selection wasn't so fucking awful.

If windows phones weren't so locked down and lacked all the apps I would prefer them.

Windows Phone OS is so goddamn smooth. I like how it looks over the others too.

Having to connect to your computer through software and it not just being plug and play is some bullshit though. So is the whole thing being so locked down "can't do anything unless we say so".

No proof of what?

>not just being plug and play
What? W10 phones are all plugnplay.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF ALWAYS ON DISPLAY IF I CAN'T SEE THE WHATSAPP NOTIFICATIONS!!!!!
WTF SAMSUNGGGGGGG?!?!?!?!

WHO THE FUCK USES SMS's OR CALLS ANYMORE?!?!?!

You bought a Samsung so what the fuck do you expect. Touchjizz is the worst

Name one of your chink phones that looks as good as the S7.

>buys a samsung
>complains it crashes
you deserve it, faggot

See

Has it occurred to you that you might just have a defective device in need of replacement? If you've only had your phone a week you're in no place to comment on the state of Android.

>Everytime I play music or a video, there's this sound notification that just refuses to get dismissed. Every app I've tied starts sending notifications. Everything wants me to sign into an account for "personalisation" purposes, and I'm almost certain anything available on the play store harvests data relentlessly.

You just came from the W10 Mobile platform and you're worried about privacy? GTFO

I had a 520/635/640/928
Under W8/W8.1/W10 on everyone except the 635

You're full of shit. Everything you tried to do on WP would crash whatever app you were using it, sometimes forcing a reset, sometimes resetting on its own.

>iphone 4 forever
>want more freedom
>fall for freedom meme
>get s3
>unbearably bloated OS
>takes a whole day to purge samshit bloat
>6th months later battery barely holds a charge
>learned my lesson bout samshit
>htc one m8
>again bloat
>camera app crashes every time you open it
>any kind of file explorer app crashes the phone
>flash custom rom
>everything works fine
want a windows phone but there are no apps
android is fucking trash

>software issues
>you need a replacement

>If you've only had your phone a week you're in no place to comment on the state of Android.
So issues aren't issues anymore when you get used to them?

Eyeing the SE? It's got that glorious smaller form factor with modern internals. I'm looking at one as a replacement for my 6. Will probably keep the 6 until it snaps in fucking half from being in my back pocket all the time.

>Everything you tried to do on WP would crash
Never had a crash in W10.

Ur being a faggot just send in the broken phone and get a working one. Galaxy s5 2 year user here

Android is fucking horrible. I hate my s7 as well.

Never pay more tan $150 for anything powered by lagdroid or you will be disappointed.

THIS

So totally this.

Went form a 4s to an S7 and I have developed a hated of Android now that knows no bounds. Buggy piece of shit.

I'll be getting a IPhone 7, I just hope they manage to JB it soon after.

stop installing crap, faggot.

Only thing i installed is a launcher and whatsapp.

Love using my 925 for the past few years, but I'm getting a little bored with it. I might give the bb classic a try.

Wait for AOSP to build a rom for your device

>Launcher
Almost definitely a huge chunk of your problem. Which launcher?

I love my s7

I'm heavily considering switching from iOS to android but I don't want to drop the money on a Nexus since I can't buy one with a plan. Is it worth getting a Samsung or something and putting vanilla android on it? I'm completely against using anything but Google's android.

I have a lumia 930, I have been using Windows Phone for a long time with a few other phones in between just because I love its phone and os design since the Zune HD and I dont use a lot of apps other than the basic ones. Also, it used to have lots of little neat features like wireless charging and nice cameras before other brands jumped in.

Now, microsoft silently dropped all fucking support for Windows 10 phone, the new phones have shit design, the os is now barely receiving new features, long time apps in the platform are now pulling support, and the design is turning to shit by slowly abandoning the metro design language.

I had an HTC one in the past, but it was bloated as fuck and made me run into a lot of little issues. I had an iphone 4 which was pretty ok, but I dont want to spend a ton of money for the new one.

What do you guys think about the Oneplus 3? The double sim looks interesting to me since I travel between two countries frequently, and apparently its on par with android flagships at a lower cost, but android was complete shit imo when I tried it some years ago.

How'd you get Windows 10 on Lumia 925?

I've had the same phone for two years and a Lumia 820 before that, also for two years and I'm gonna buy an Android phone next. Not that I don't like Windows, sure it's smooth and all but no support at all. Even all Microsoft apps are way better on Androids than on their own fucking system. Screw that

Nova, now testing arrow.
What does the launcher has to do with the phone completely freezing on the camera app?

Download the insiders app.

you think it'll make the performance worse? I already have a few problems with battery drain and sometimes crashes..

The Apple iPhone 6S Plus doesn't have this problem.

I've had almost no problems with my 925, you can always go back.

Too bad it looks horrible, i would love a modern version of the iphone 4.

OP3 is shit, get something else

>all glass 4.7inch iphone block
mite be cool

ok, so I tried with windows insider and I can't update to 10, it just doesn't show up in the updates

desu I never even got the wp 8.1 update 2

is this somehow tied to the region and firmware?