I own a phone without a micro SD slot

>I own a phone without a micro SD slot

I dont buy phones without a micro SD slot.

>I own a phone with a detachable battery

>he needs a micro SD slot on a phone

Phone must haves are detachable batteries and microSD slots. Wouldnt you guys agree?

Batteries swell. Plus I rather do a battery swap in the middle of the day than attach a huge battery pack to my phone.

MicroSD because I can pull the card out and run!

But my redmeme note 3 pro has a micro SD slot.

It's nice having an extra 32 GiB just from some random card I still had lying around. I wonder what iCucks would have to pay for a memory upgrade like that.

MicroSD slots are too slow, if you put over 16gb it became worse. Just get the capacity you need builtin and use it.

as long as you have enough space for everything you need you're good

>Galaxy S6 is a fedora phone
>The iPhones are fedora phones
k

>my phone needs to have 2tb of storage for all my flac placebo and 10 bit chinese animus

>he pays $500+ plus flagship phones for doing stuff that don't even require a micro sd slot

Even shitty micro sd cards have ~20MBps read speeds which is enough for watching videos and such. Kilobyte-sized thumbnails aren't a problem either.

Nothing requires a msD slot retard

see

i bought one for my Moto X because i thought i was going to take a ton of pictures on my vacation in Costa Rica. I barely even filled it up (64GB)

I wish my Note 5 had a MicroSD card slot. I downloaded everu single mixtape by Gucci Mane and my phone is running low now, about 9GB left.

Congrats on having shit taste

Both in phones and in music

>he covers up his """""premium"""" phone with a plastic case

>he doesn't fuck his girlfriend so that it's in a better condition for the next guy
that's pretty much their logic

give it back demetrius

I don't own any microSD cards in my phone because I think the NSA is using it to track me and for privacy reasons.

Fuck your opinion, i'm just a fan of hip-hop.

Not a nigger.

90s gangsta rap is the only good hiphop.

Some people don't want their phone to get damaged during accidents

I'm sorry my white relatives enslaved your people Tyrone

IT WUZ ALL A DREAM

It gives me peace of mind and makes my slippery s7 easier to hold. Plus I got it for free!

The last great hip hop album ever made

Stay sippin

Uhhh

>i own a phone

>I use technology