XD

>" "

>they call a computer a "cpu"

App is just short for application.
Nothing wrong with that.

I thought it's short for apple, LOL!

It is

OP is just mad his rig got smoked in benches

are you just pissed over the Sup Forums memes?

(You)

No one does that.

Ha! your a joke kid HAHA!. You may be 13 but you sure haven't hit puberty yet, you probably haven't even fingered a girl yet. I have tho. You're probably fucking shit at minecraft and don't even own a server like i do.You are a loser m8 and FNaF is shit do you even know who Jimmy Kemeel is? I could pick out 10 grammer mistakes in your post right now but I'm better than that. I better than you :). Come back to me in a few years when you have hit puberty scrub because you are a joke at the moment.

from now on they will

Not him but its more common than you think, lots of the fucking code monkeys that I work with call it that, and also all those "tech showz XD" like CSI: Cyber, Scorpion, etc. call it that.

Some people do, more common one is calling the screen the computer and the browser the Internet.

>It's a "he posts commonly used terms with a disapproving reaction face" episode

>why can't everybody be autistic like me

Computer Productivity Unit

Battlestation.

>and yet he cares

Commonly used terms that are incredibly irritating like
>"rig"

>A central processing unit (CPU) is an important part of almost every computer. The CPU sends signals to control the other parts of the computer, almost like how a brain controls a body.

>The CPU is an electronic machine that works on a list of things to do, called 'instructions'. It reads the list of instructions and does (executes) each one in order. A list of instructions that a CPU can run is a computer program.

In a way the whole tower is a CPU

>inside job

>prog

It's only irritating because your mind doesn't work right like a normal person's, which is a personal problem.

HE

WUZ

>"app"