Please help me get rid of this fucking menu

Please help me get rid of this fucking menu
It's way too big, and the tutorials online told me to check regedit but it didn't work for me. I also tried two softwares that only let me add some functionalities or new shit in there.

What can i do?
I pretty much don't need any of those. But i don't wanna uninstall recuva, winrar, vlc, acrobat...

plz help

>regedit didn't work
you're not doing it right then

If you can't even google you don't belong here.

probably not. The tutorial said "add a - before that code thing" i did and the menus were still there.

oh i did google. I just said it didn't work for me. I figured someone could give me a fast and actually useful solution instead of trying the methods from 4 different blogs until one works

>TWO ANTIVIRUSES
>VLC as context menu
>adobe bridge
>recuva as context menu
>acrobat as context mene
Do you even know how to fucking use a computer? During the installation of some programs you are given to options to choose if you want context menu. Now you fucking uninstall those garbage programs, Pablo

excuse me im not a mr. robot im just an user trying to keep his computer tidy.

I believe malwarebytes did something different to avast. Maybe it's pointless but eh, i feel safe this way.
Also, i dunno how adobe bridge showed up there as i never used it, will uninstall.

and i never meant to have acrobat and VLC on context menu. recuva, eh.. maybe. Unlocker stays tho.
Also some "office groove" shit is in there somehow.

Post your installed programs list before I can judge you futher.

.. will that help me solve my issue or just determine the ammount of insults i'll get for my poor choice of software?

either way, i'd accept some insults if it came along some constructive criticism or "uninstall this one, it's shit, use X"

Just post it, you said you want a tidy pc.

Start by uninstalling Winrar and VLC

CCleaner has the option to remove all that from your menu.

pretty much all of those programs have options in their settings for turning off the context menu items, it's not really a windows thing

incoming

why? what should i use instead of winrar? and im aware of the VLC controversy but it's the only other than MPC-HC that i find versatile enough to play anything without any trouble. I'm not a purist, i don't have a 4K screen

wow really? will check ASAP

just turned the winrar ones off.

Nigga, just use 7zip, is that same shit. I used to love winrar and its xp style icons but I switched to 7zip since the "YBUY MEIN SOFTWRE GOYY" started to annoy me. You will get used to it, best decision I made.

TuneUp Utilities is actually pretty good at least it was before it was acquired by AVG, the disk explorer module was pretty rad in the version from 2007.

You're fucking retarded.

im not that dense, i learned not to fill my browser with garbage in like 2004

thanks that was really helpful

there you go. Hopefully you can give me some useful advice

Oh boy where do I start.
>utorrent
Use qbittorent or transmission
>Avast
Just...don't, unless you run every .exe file you see on the minecraft forums
>Paint.net while you have photoshop
Why?
>pspdisp
You really need that?
>skype
Microsoft ruined it, but if your friends really use it, then keep it
>Silver fucking light
>teamviewer
>daemon tools

>Please help me get rid of this fucking menu

sure

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

hi friend. new user here

I had written a longer post but I think the best move forward is to reinstall Windows. And next time don't just install whatever.

>μTorrent above 2.2.1
>Adobe Acrobat
>Adobe Flash Player
>Adobe Reader
>Adobe Shockwave
>Apple Software Update
>Avast!
>Outdated as fuck CCleaner
>QuickTime7
>Spotify
>WinRAR
>DAEMON Tools Ultra
>Outdated as fuck Chrome
>Facebook Video Calling
>Java
>KMPlayer
>K-Lite Codec Pack
>Last.fm Scrobbler
>TeamViewer
>Unlocker
>VLC
Holy Shit

JUST factory reset, end its misery.

>qbittorrent
okay, i'll check it out.
>avast
why not? i'm not on minecraft forums but i don't mind feeling safe while opening any .exe
>paint.net
i just felt like trying every alternative there was, probably should uninstall.
>pspdisp
never used it since i got a smartphone, right.
>skype
people use it, it is garbage indeed
>silverlight
i don't even know what that is, can i uninstall without any side effects?
>teamviewer
i used it to check on my dog from work, give me a break
>daemon tools
i also have virtual clonedrive, i thouth you'd notice that. Daemon tools helped me run some games while the other didn't. All i needed from it. Better alternatives?

thanks i guess

no way i reinstall windows, it's not like my computer is dying or something. It just had a big menu

what do you have against spotify? and i don't use crhome, i use firefox, i keep it in case something doesn't work properly on th elatter
and KMplayer for anaglyph 3D. I'm doing some stuff with that...
your post isn't very helpful.

>"i dont know how i got these lmao XD"
Did you got this laptop with preinstalled shit?

>why not? i'm not on minecraft forums but i don't mind feeling safe while opening any .exe

Just scan it with malwarebytes and virustotal.com.

>i don't even know what that is, can i uninstall without any side effects?

Yes.

>i used it to check on my dog from work, give me a break

There are massive security flaws with their software.

what's so serious i can't just uninstall?

i said that about silverlight only. Pretty much everything else im aware of. brought the computer from someone, it was already installed along with office and some other basic shit, figured it was some necessary bullshit from windows so i left it alone. I do the same with the flash shit, not sure what all these do, but i guess sister won't be able to play candy crush wihtout some of em so whatever.

>Install Gentoo