EDC thread

Post your Every Day Carry.

extra points for Miku shit.

gas all weeaboos

OP is a faggot

Ur waifu is a slut, but I should of expected that from a noguns cuck.

consider suicide

>Fuck the NRA

but why

not picture: earbuds, lg g4, maybe keys, idk

>eff sticker
>anti-freedom hat
It's like liberals are really bipolar.

not him, but their political platform is unpopular (which by itself would be whatever, but it's a pretty controversial issue that they're on the unpopular side of), and they remain relevant in politics by telling their members to basically harass the legislators.

Not technology

nu-males ladies and gents.

i hope you get culturally enriched by muzzies with AK-15s

>anime
>hates freedom

I bet you hate the US too. Just leave the country if you hate it so much.

>tfw OP can't shoot himself

go fuck yourself with this consumer shit

i pity the fact you have to use the ttc

>fighting for our rights is harassment

what is nu-male?

death grips oc?

pretty cool desu

OP just proved he has the means to cut his throat and end his life of faggotry and shit posting

OP consider suicide

back to lereddit with you, newfag

Can't be nu-Male with brown skin. Ha!

>cs-go tier knife
>he thinks he's not a nu-male

have a nice life, shitskin

Is this the daily autism thread?

$2 on aliexpress ty.

What iphone case is that?

What chinkpad is that?

Agreed. OP is a total fag...

Anyway, here's my EDC. Yes, everything. The result of being in between 3 houses...

you talk about it like it would be really noble if you fought for your right to own slaves.

the second amendment was clearly not designed for the purpose it serves now. if you're obsessed with the spirit of the law, with the rights they're supposed to guarantee, then you should agree without much controversy that the NRA is fighting the wrong fight.

if anything, the NRA should be a staunch advocate for things like strong encryption and whatnot. but strong encryption doesn't give high school dropouts throbbing boners

Any discreet knife recommendations? Never owned one before

there are very few careful, circumspect knives. they're usually measured in terms of how discrete they are.

Do you mean discrete in like hard to see? Or discreet as in not tacticool. Or like edgelord me me assassins creed fucking shit

Both I guess. Wouldn't want the handle to be too big and i don't wanna be all "we wuz ninjas and shiet" if I ever have to open it in public.

Ok, so here's the dealio
Try a kershaw skyline, sanrenmu 710, or a cold steel recon. Here's a breakdown
Skyline
G10 (plastic but good) handle with goat grip pattern
Excellent blade
Light
Sits low in pocket
Can feel a little too light, maybe fragile
All in all one of my favorite knives
Sanrenmu
Dirt cheap
Stainless handle, some grip, not that great
It's cheap for a reason, feels flimsy
Same steel as kershaw for way cheaper
Cold steel
More expensive
Unbreakable
Holds an edge like no one's business
Seriously unbreakable, I jammed mine through 10 in of ice and didn't chip or roll the edge
Strongest lock in market
More expensive
Le edgy black blade
Off of what you should find the cold steel for around 40, the kershaw for 30ish, the sanrenmu around 10
If you can get past the black blade the cold steel will never do you wrong, only knife I carry now

X60t. Just took it out of storage and feels very dated do to dim screen.

>self defense isn't modern
>first amendment was clearly not designed for the purpose it serves now, founding fathers never imagined people would be able to go say terrible things on the internet for millions of people to see instantly

this shit

Sometimes it feels surreal thinking that there are actual people like OP out there.

Weaboo shit can go

Hat is okay, but a hat won't stop the Constitution

>death grips oc?
ja
did some clppng ones too

Oi bin that knoife wanka

Consider suicide, or wait for Tyrone and Jamal to break in and rape you and your trap in your bed..

The NRA is cringeworthy, but cucks/weebs like you should move to Europe or Japan where you can become culturally enriched and maybe us Americans can salvage what is left of this country from the libtards and corruption that's rotting it from the inside

>but strong encryption doesn't give high school dropouts throbbing boners
yes it does

Nice, we need more like you

Godspeed

If you post nothing original or even uncommon, your contribution is worthless beyond pride in having bought into the $item Ownership Club.

That's some real 'Merican shit.

This man gets it

but when leftists "harass the legislators" for whatever bullshit they are trying to push then it's perfectly fine, you brain dead nigger.

Thanks for the list bro. Will definitely look into it

>iPhone
>privacy
PICK ONE

>the second amendment was clearly not designed for the purpose it serves now.
you don't even know what the second amendment is, you fucking faggot.

Np np. /k/ or /out/ would also be good to look at. God speed user

pretty obvious that he's a nigger. niggers always try to draw attention to themselves usually through their utter stupidity.

/k/ I think hates the NRA for doing more harm than good to gun ownership rights.

>wallet
>keys
>as little change as I can get away with (usually zero)
Note
>no fucking weapons
>no goddamn shitphone
>no animangu shit

Is that a rabbit or a dog wtf

>idiots today still skip over the first part of the second amendment
I swear to fuck, I can't wait till we come to our senses and take everyone's guns away. I will swim in the ocean of violentfucks delicious salty tears.

i picked both and made the right decision.

0/10 no avocado

0/10 no avocado

0/10 no avocado

0/10 no avocado

0/10 no avocado
you disgust me.

-1/10 no avocado, no holster

0/10 no avocado

0/10 no avocado

nice meme

this motherfucker

0/10
no banana

v nice dude

ty my man,
do you stick or anything?

i don't even know what that means hombre
i appreciate u tho

Redneck detected

just like stick stickers as grafitti, but hey, nbd, thank you

Thinkpad 11e
Wenger EVOGrip 14 swiss army knife
Monoprice 8323 headphones
Prada Linea Rossa Eyeglasses
Timex watch with NATO Strap
Anker Powercore
Nintendo 3DS XL Mario & Luigi Special Edition
iPhone 5S with a random rugged case
Pentel Graphgear 500 0.9mm
Pilot Acroball 0.7mm w/ black ink
Pentel Hi-Polymer Eraser
Leather Wallet from some local shop
Kindle Paperwhite

faggot detected

>Nintendo 3DS XL Mario & Luigi Special Edition

Was this really necessary?
Did you really have to write all that?

i thought you meant like stick n poke tattoos but nah i don't do either
have a spicy image

0/10 no dragon dildos

>necker gun
wat

Thank you sir!

110%, God bless.

And thank you sir!

Holster is in my vehicle, along with my Streamlight. Don't remember why though...

So!?

>So!?
So you're the worst kind of person.

>Sam Hyde
>nu-male

Oh, I'm sorry!

bamp

>Sam Hyde is there 3 times
every time

For what? It's the same shit every time. A tech board that never shows one thoughtful or creative choice of tech to carry.

Except for the dude in this thread who has the power bank. Those are really handy and are actually examples of electronic technology.

everyone important moved to lainchan

>that cap
>cheap chink spring knife
>iphone

Keep miku far away from your massive faggotry.

>404 page autoplays sound
is this myspace

Anyway thanks, good to know

That'd be mine, haha. It was a gift I got for secret Santa or something, last year...

Even if Sup Forums is 99% consumer whoring, I still would expect the technologically-minded to have good ideas for stuff to carry. It's amazing how infrequently there's some rare or even just uncommon gadget worth having pictured. Instead all we get is knifey spooney every thread. Good on you for having one fucking worthwhile contribution.

I mean, I carry a lot of shit with me... It's all necessity though. Like I mentioned in my initial post, I'm in between 3 houses pretty much everyday and don't want to leave my expensive shit in the vehicle.

Literally nobody needs open-carry a bunny rabbit.

fffuck thats nice

Boring shit and literal cancer. I know.

I just carry my watch, phone and earphones with me..

10/10 bun

>implying disliking the NRA equates with disliking the second amendment, gun rights, or guns in general

op probably isnt too keen on guns; that's a bold fucking hat, but i own two handguns and a remington and i hate the NRA and their politics. it isn't a pro-freedom group, it's a pro-guns-for-the-sake-of-guns group

anyway: i just chipped my kershaw daily beater. what should i get to replace it? looking for a different brand because i have some smaller kershaws and i need a change of pace. maybe $75-$100 range.

I can't say I disagree. I'm a gun guy, but I'm no fan of the NRA, because I feel that they're an industry organization that only cares about maximizing the profits of big gun manufacturers and not about individual shooters or small businesses. They pick the wrong battles and make us all look like belligerent redneck psychopaths, too.