How would you feel about quitting desktop PC's and going mobile only?

How would you feel about quitting desktop PC's and going mobile only?

That's completely retarded.

you can't write android apps on android you dunce

fuck you.
fuck you directly in the ear.
saged.

I've noticed millennials do this, particularly my younger brother. Seems awful desu.

like a slav/pajeet

>Have SSH'd back home and programmed in vi on several occasions.

Would not want this to become a normal thing.

>quitting desktop PC's and going mobile only?
I create more than I consume, and so I prefer a platform more suitable for that preference. Until mobile devices become more suited for creation than they are now, going mobile only would be a complete change in my habits and lifestyle. I would "feel" like I wasn't myself.

No. Never

I wouldn't.

>9370
>980 and 760
Nice meme

My younger brother has done the same thing. Watches youtube and games on his ps4. Everything else is on the phone. I don't know how he does papers for school.

I can do mobile PCs, or even convertible tablets. What it comes down to is needing a keyboard.

>Thanks
I have the sound card meme too
the 760 is going in another PC once I get a better psu for it

I feel like that's not true. It would just be way easier on a desktop with a decent os.

/thread

I already did.
It works for basic tasks.

>compile linux
>5 hours later
>compilation error
no thanks

You can do alot on a android that you might not know of.

I wouldnt feel that bad about it because sitting up at a computer can get boring and you just want to lay down with a phone in your hand that you can fit in your pocket

>amd
>those temps...
>he doesnt have a 1080

Stick to your iphone bud

Yes you can. And I can write C/C++ native code here too.

Mobile is shit technology. Anyone that fucking uses that god-awful privacy-stealing shit technology is a goddamn idiot.

Fucking dumbshits.

I've been thinking of getting rid of my desktop pc and just getting a laptop

think i'd rather kill myself than write java with an onscreen keyboard

You're way too progressive for me, I'm still trying to ditch my desktop PC in favor of only using a laptop and I'm struggling.

funny you say that, I have an Iphone too and a macbook and Ipod and three other windows/linux PC's

>proportional font
kys m8

Good like i said stick that ipod bub

which one ?
>oh I forgot I have a samsung tabS 10.5 also

Dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life
>Typing on a touch screen
>Swipe-text for ANYTHING other than minor communication and note taking
>Enjoy finding some not-homosexual case/stand fusion and a not-chinkshit-tier bluetooth keyboard
>Hope you enjoy doing nothing requiring computation whatsoever unless you enjoy cooking your phone
It is literally the perfect device for normal people and normalfags; it is an internet machine that can play/stream movies and music, make phone/video calls, share some files, and send text messages. It's a great mobile utility device, and that is where the pros end.

forgot pic

Scared, confused. Somewhat clammy.

If I were using mobile in my house I'd probably still do it at my computer desk. Even if you added a dock that let me connect my mechanical keyboard, high precision mouse, 32″ 2160p monitor, ODAC and LSR305 speakers, I still wouldn't have the horsepower in a tablet or whatever to run the games I like, or compile programs. Android is also behind desktop Linux for customization options. I have so many custom commands, shortcuts and interface hacks.

even if you have cloud storage and a fast connection, it's hard to store, organize, and view six terabytes of JAV, so I'm not keen on going mobile-only.

Why do you want to do that?

>sage

>pointless greentext

well, if you don't do dev, don't need MS office or whatever... dunno, I guess it could work, but...

this

I would be willing to go mobile only if companies made a phone that dual-booted a desktop windows OS and android OS. This of course would require an x86 processor as emulation of x86 makes people want to tear their eyeballs out. Also it had a precision stylus that acted like a mouse (ie Note S Pen)

Probably a phone with a x86 core-m processor would be nice desu.

The main thing holding me back is x86 software, it's just better in the end.

I went mobile-only for about two years while borrowing other's computers. Typing up stuff is shit. Chinese cartoons were shit (subs don't refresh fast enough so those fancy effects fansubbers put in don't work, dropped frames everywhere), multitasking was shit, etc.

I did that for almost a year and a half, it was certainly doable even back then in 2011, just obviously limiting and a little frustrating at times. A modern phone has practically no issue with full web pages aside from browser rendering/scaling and plugin support.