Why Arch community is so toxic?

Why Arch community is so toxic?

Arch/Ubuntu user here. It's the same with other distros as well. The forum quality may vary from one distro to another

Post tits

The elitism and mostly-unwarranted self-importance fostered by the needless difficulty of installing and setting up their meme distro.

because linux a shit

It's mostly a myth. It's mostly brand new arch users who act like that.

Posted from Windows 10.

It can't be worse than Sup Forums

Why OP is so gay?

What part of it is toxic? Do you mean part of it that posts on Sup Forums? Or do you mean the part that provides useful help that you will end up following regardless of your distro in their forum? Or do you mean the people who experience the issues firsthand in every update and solve them before others claim it is the stability that they provide?

I'm not super into arch, I used and I liked it but I have no idea as to why the opinion about Arch users are so terribly biased.

Also did someone say something bad to you on a forum? Is that why you think the community is toxic? If so you must read Linus' mails. Hyperbole insults have been really well integrated in technology since 90s I think.

They learned it from watching you.

why do people keep bitching about the fucking community, there's a wiki, and there are forums with a 95% possibility of having whatever you have to ask answered in a bunch of threads before. There are also a bunch of other places that can help other than the forum or their irc, like /flt/, /r/archlinux, and a couple of friendly irc channels

Arch user here, I despise Arch forums and other Arch users in general. They're all super faggot elitists who think they're hackers or some shit because they installed it with a command line. Fuck off, just read the wiki installation guide and anyone will be able to install it, it's easy as fuck and you're not some super genius computer scientist just for installing it.

This distro has been the best distro I've ever used. The most stable, up-to-date, and customizable. It sucks that more people can't give it a go because of the cancer community surrounding it.

Can you give examples from the forum?

extreme embarassment of influence from debian/gentoo, they overcompensate hard

How is your extreme mental delusion treating you?

Most of them don't have careers. If they did they would be using Gentoo Linux.

As an Arch user myself, I partly agree. Though I don't think the install is needlessly complicated. I think it's a great way to install only the things you want and after that, it's damn easy to keep running. That's what I personally like about it. It's bleeding edge and I can make it just as light as I need. Part of the reason I chose Arch (after trying out Manjaro) over the alternatives was the extensive support on the forums and the great wiki.

I agree on that, it's easy to install but I recently opted for debian minimal which works well for now, I only miss netctl from archlinux.

Might be easy to install, but you still need to put the effort into understand what youre doing, which most cuck-users wont do bc too lazy.

Anyway, as an Arch Linux power-user, I can state that OP is actually a faggot desu desu.
Notice me senpai.
Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo

Where's the linux friendly thread?

thanks

What's so hard about connecting to the internet, partioning your drive, formatting it to ext4, setting a timezone, using pacstrap to install base pages, generate fstab and then chroot into your new installation, repeat some previous steps, install grub, and then post-installation your personal preference software. You fat fuck take some time out of your day to stop being a lazy fuck and read something.

why russian posters are so easy to identify?

пoшeл нa хyй aнглийcкий пиздy

Because "muh 100 steps to install an OS".