When will this cancer end?

When will this cancer end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owI7DOeO_yg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you buy a real phone instead of itrash.

dude its ideal for lightweight laptops bro get with the times lmao

Poors who can't afford MacBooks and don't realize the importance of a display lap it up so never.

>a screen resolution, out of all things, triggers anons
K E K
E
K

When my sister's father impregnates your son's wife.

/thread

Why did we regress to this from 1400x900?

>phone

fucking summer

manufacturers are cheap motherfuckers.
But unless you are using a macbook air with shit 1280x800 display you can get a cheap screen from the chinks and mod most laptops.

the day there isn't a market for cheap business lines that are purchased in bulk by companies that don't give a fuck about screen technology

most Macbooks have less effective resolution than that.
For example the Macbook Pro 13" has only 1280x800 effectively, so less screen estate than 1366x768.

>confusing resolution with viewport size

consumers wanting to do consumer-shit like watching tv for which a 16:9 resolution won't give you any black bars like a 16:10 would.

1440x900 was never the mainstream resolution. It was only seen on premium devices. The equivalent of 1366x768 would be 1024x768.

>The equivalent of 1366x768 would be 1024x768.
nope.
1280x800 is the 16:10 resoultion with almost same total pixel count as 1366x768 and was common like 10 years ago.

It does when you have to support these fucking stupid resolutions in full-screen applications.

In 1366*768 years.

Right when it stops working with anything but your manchild gaymen activity

when we kill all the poor
youtube.com/watch?v=owI7DOeO_yg

when your mom pulls more money off the corner for me so i can buy a better laptop..

you office cucks can try

Normies love this shit.
I've been in the situation when normie told me that my screen looks like shit because everything is smaller than on his.

When I got a consumer laptop in 2008 even mid-low range was 1440x900.

I used to shit on this resolution all the time until my vision started going bad.

The MacBook Air has 1440x900.

step 1. buy cheap laptop.
step 2. buy external mouse and keyboard.
step 3. plug into hd tv
step 4. profit.
step 5. go to bar and get drunk.

This. I hate the hi DPI meme.
>spend 300$ more on a MacBook so you can have less effective resolution that a MacBook Air (or change the scale to see everything tiny as fuck)

That is the fault of GUI's being tied to pixel measurements for scaling.

This.

I always carry an external mouse and keyboard with my hd tv and laptop wherever I go.

i have the high ground you cocksucking mongaloid

this.

yeah, no your'e wrong

is this a troll or is neo/g/ actually this stupid?

you got no ground you chalk skin thundercunt timmy

Stop being poor.

lol

how noticeable is the difference between 1080p and 1440p? is it as noticeable as switching from 720p to 1080p?

I don't know about 1366x768 but Apple really needs to open up their hardware. I should be able to program and play vidya on the beautiful experience offered by OS X. I don't even care if I get ripped off buying the trash can, just let me upgrade it jesus christ.

tha'ts deep you dipshit

holy fucking this

>buying a literal trashcan
>complains about not being able to upgrade

finding a laptop with a fullHD screen is not that hard.
Monitors with 1366x768 are pure cancer.