Ywn never ever go back to using the BEST mobile operating system come to exist

>ywn never ever go back to using the BEST mobile operating system come to exist

Why even continue to live.

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2015/12/31/software-with-the-most-vulnerabilities-in-2015-mac-os-x-ios-and-flash/
github.com/blackbbc/Sweet-OS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But I'm still on Android silly

4.4.4 is the peak of Android

>laggy piece of shit with more security holes than the Turkish-Syrian border
>best
stop posting anytime

I think he means the version. Or are you still using that version?

Lollipop 5.1.1 is superior in every way.

No. You are wrong.

>using latest version of android
>every time an app wants a permission for the first time, a pop-up appears asking if I want to allow
>settings menu allows me to configure all the permissions for every app
>somehow this isn't the superior version.

This, iOS is a fucking joke.

venturebeat.com/2015/12/31/software-with-the-most-vulnerabilities-in-2015-mac-os-x-ios-and-flash/

>laggy piece of shit

This to be quite honest with you

wow, so I get spammed each and every FUCKING time I use an application instead of the OS actually enforcing good application security practices? SIGN ME UP SENPAI

It's only for the first time, are you an illiterate retard?

i prefer jelly bean

Oh boy how dumb are you?

It remembers what option you choose for that app. So if you allow camera access to snap chat, it won't ask again. But that doesn't mean Instagram will have access.

left a single word out of my original post (i swear you guys will go to any gymnastics to avoid getting the point)

I estimate that I have about 100 different apps. I don't want to have to dismiss 100 individual reminders of how shit my phone is over the first couple weeks of using it. What a horrible onboarding experience!

So you are an illiterate retard, I'm glad we cleared that up.

if the definition of "illiterate retard" is making a typo on a Mongolian sheep shearing forum

I know you are but what am I?

It's really not that much. I think I've clicked the allow button 20 or 30 times over the course of 3 days since I got my new phone.

literally has nothing to do with reading. I don't CARE what those popups might say because I shouldn't have to deal with them in the first place. That you would argue in favor of androids incredibly shit permissions management is just fanboyism. You would be delusional to argue that permissions management throughout Androids lifecycle has been anything short of atrocious. It's much too verbose when it doesn't need to be. It's a hindrance to the normal user, and not "under the hood" for power users like it should be but forced right into your face. It's shit.

>The best OS is discontinued
>people even considering the possibility to continue living

I am fucking mad that someone would defend Android's permissions management because it reeks of someone who hasn't been exposed to any alternates. It is objectively inferior in mobile permissions.

It's the second time you've called me names rather than addressing anything so I don't have a reason to respond any more.

what is that webm

sweet-os

It's only for certain permissions that it asks. It hardly does it on mine, and most of your gaymes won't need any extra permissions

>>ywn never ever go back to using the BEST mobile operating system come to exist
Never ever go back? I never stopped using BB10OS. You're free to use it too, nobody's stopping you.

do you have a link? it's impossible to google

github.com/blackbbc/Sweet-OS

Made by a very, very crazy (mentally unstable) japanese man.

Might have massive sec leaks so be careful (careful)

Anyone have the noSQL expansion for this?

>CM13 7-22-2016 here Official

I can nandroid the fuck back to 1-15-2015 CM11 if I wanted to but
CM13 is overall smoother

>japanese man
All Asians are Japanese to you, user? He's clearly Chinese. You can tell immediately when visiting his website.

>github.com/blackbbc/Sweet-OS
Whoa. sec leaks (leaks)

它不具备安全漏洞

4.4.4 was the best version. 5.1.1 is good too,but not as good as 4.4.4 ever was.

>I'll fucking resuscitate you
Good fucking luck with that fucking thing,son of a goddamn bitch. I'll make sure to gouge your fucking eyes out and eat them for breakfast,piece of fucking breathing asshole shit. DROWN IN YOUR FUCKING SHIT,GAYLORD. YOU'RE AN FUCKING DEAD PERSON,son of a shit-eating bitch faggot.

停止青蛙男人

What is thr best combination? 4.4.4 + what? (CM , stock android etc)

CM11 but its too outdated and full of security holes
and version of android thats 4.4.4 and below

literally what's better about it?
it's still on fucking dalvik dude

dalvik becuase it depends on the fucking cache partition. Did you ever even use TWRP?

fuck you dirt mainlander scum

hostile (hostile)

no sec leak

>not gingerbread
kys you fucking millenials

I had a Gingerbread tablet, I don't get what makes it so much better. Android was slower, worse, and uglier back then.

But I am on 4.4.4

Latest CM11 snapshot was released 8 months ago and includes all the security patches at that time (stagefright and other) so it's not that outdated or insecure as your suggesting.
How many smartphone users can say that their OS is newer than 7 months?

Wasn't 4.4.4 the first one to introduce the bullshit about not letting you write to your sd card?
Inb4 root and fix the problem
It's still absolutely retarded that was ever a thing in the first place

Yep, this reason alone is why it's one of the worst Android versions to date. I'd even rank 4.1.1 over it desu

Red pill me on why i should downgrade from 6.0 on a second gen moto x

You shouldn't, all this Android favoritism is but a meme

Yeah, 4.4.4 is not the best OP. Fuck that noise, probably why a lot of phones don't have sd slots anymore

gingerbread is the last version before google bought it and fucked it up with telementery

>gingerbread is the last version before google bought it
Google bought Android three years before the first Android phone came out.

>current year
>using a literal meme phone

5.1 Is not that bad.

Itt: plebs who never got updates so are still stuck in KitKat

Lmaoing@youre life.

Marshmallow is awesome.

99.99% of the phones that had an official CM11 KitKat ROM are still supported and now you can put CM13 Marshmallow on them. Only retards like you buy a phone or a computer and get stuck with whatever shit OS the manufacturers put on it.

>Niggers

>tfw running CM13
It's pretty good but man, I do miss 4.4
So many things were done right in that release

Ah yes I love 4G LTE not working, wakelocks, fingerprint sensor not working, camera half working, and broken dialer app.

>not CM7 on 2.3.4

Ya dun goofed

>unironically using shitkat
>no permission manager
>no security patches
>external storage access bug
>HOLO meme

>4G LTE not working, wakelocks, fingerprint sensor not working, camera half working, and broken dialer app
Details please: what phone and link(s) to the threads where people are complaining about all you're saying.
Or you're just a mouth breather spouting hearsay.

ics was the last good android. after that google kept fixing shit that wasnt broken. stupid fuckers...

>ics
Nah,actually 4.1 JB was good. Anything else after was bugfixes everywhere 'till 4.4.

>stay on kitkat
>update window keeps popping up and being fucking annoying
>disable it
>no longer need to be whined at to update from the best version of Android
feels good

>latest version of Android
I have that on KitKat too, it's called Privacy Guard.

>4.4.4

>niggertwitter
>thinking they're in a position to look down on others