I know this isn't your issue Sup Forums, but this was the mods faults

I know this isn't your issue Sup Forums, but this was the mods faults.

The moderators pushed all the idiots off here onto /w/ instead of just banning and it's been destroyed for over a month. This is just the past 10 minutes.

Please. fix. this. shit.

Go ask chinkmoot to send you some mods and janitors.

This should continue anyway. We still have homescreen, guts and battlestation threads to purge.

KAREN IS NOT FOR SEXUAL PURPOSE

We have been asking since you guys kicked them out. We can't ask on our board because any thread gets slid within 5 minutes.

And you think Hiroshima is lurking on Sup Forums right now, or that someone is going to pass the message on to him?

Ask directly and keep asking. Act quickly, too, because I can't wait for homescreen threads to get exiled to your board too.

This is a moderation issue. It has nothing to do with the posters of Sup Forums.
Take it to or go spam the Sup Forums IRC chatroom.

Why can't they just fuck off to Sup Forums or /trash/?

>Desktop threads are banned
>Homescreen threads aren't

Please no. We don't want this shit. It needs a containment board or /trash/. It just needs to be gone.

/qa/ said it's not their problem aswell.

AHAHHAHHAAHAHA holy shit /w/ is a barren wasteland of pedo anishit cartoons being spammed by NU Male feminized manbabies

Glad you guys don't want anything to do with. The consensus seems to be that they're coming back over here.

Not /q/, fuck off

why do you use /w/?

There is literally nothing to post their.

Also, why don't you just filter it?

No, they really aren't.

US OLDFAGS AMIRITE

All you need is a well enforced general thread policy. Raw wallpapers (no screencaps) can continue in their own threads sorted by type, request, etc. But everything that's a screencap of a desktop goes into the desktop general thread. And when homescreens get exiled, same shit. Raw wallpapers can proceed normally. Any screenshots of home screens with icons, taskbars, etc. need to stay in the general.

Again, solved by moderator action. What you seem to want is a resolution to the problem *in the exact same method which you claim has created the problem.* That's literally passing the buck, first off. Secondly, you're not even identifying the problem accurately. Exile isn't your issue. Having attracted the attention of one or more mental defectives is your problem. Well that's nothing new to Sup Forums. Your need for moderation just changed. Not our problem.

Desktops and homescreens belong on your board. They're just adulterated versions of "show off your wallpaper."

Because, if I filter it, there's nothing on the board. They have spammed so much it has PUSHED the threads OFF the board.

That's not happening mate. With how it's going over ehre with the deletions and whatnot, the threads are coming back over to Sup Forums.

Yeah I can see that happening already. Look, they're everywhere. Another one just popped up. Someone do something. Oh noes.

Whatever, I've said my piece. I hope it encourages those who read it to push for the next step. Homescreens need to get pushed off of here too. Then photographs of battlestations and photographs of guts can go to where they belong too. Fuck this low effort "images of technology" crap.

Nah, they're yours now.

The mods came in and had to delete all 54 of the threads. Your a bit late faggot but Iagree, take battlestations and guts off aswell.