Only music player worth a damn on android

>only music player worth a damn on android
>still has glaring flaws but showing great promise
>its been completely abandoned

Why can't people just make it open source in this case or fucking something. Shit.

timber m8

>literally who/what

just use Poweramp :^)

This is why we use iPhones and Spotify.

Soo true, my boyfriend's son laughed his butt off when reading you're post!

>only music player worth a damn on android
lmao that pile of shit doesn't even have a parametric eq or opus support

your*
Learn to English.

*Learn to speak English

>per app eq

Retard alert

Does an android system-wide parametric eq exist?

If so please do tell. And no im not trolling that would be wonderful.

BlackPlayer

What does this thing do that Vanilla Music doesn't?

CM has something called AudioFX, see if it's available on the playstore or fdroid.

Viper4Android is vastly superior

Isn't it open-source/FOSS? Why isn't it on F-Droid?

Both are graphical though, not parametric.

I don't know, I guess not.

It's not like you hear the difference of the error in your touch skills.

Learn to lurk more

>Viper4Android
RIP battery

Probably cause it requires root, plus the fact that you need to flash a zip to install it

Foobar, even in its current beta stage, shits on everything else.

It's far easier to equalize in a paramEQ by setting the specific frequency and desired curve than to have a fixed frequency that maybe fucks up the nearby ones because the curve is fixed too. And i mean equalize as in trying to cover the drawbacks of your headphones, not saturating niggerbass.

A typical example would be where there's a 8 khz slider and then jumps right to a 16 khz slider what the fug.

Whats wrong with shuttle?

For me at least its got a ton of bugs. Stuff randomly resets instead of playing from the last paused point, it stops responding to headphone buttons after 5 mins, the song ticker at the bottom covers the bottom most song in albums and playlists in tablet mode and overall it tends to crash a lot

/thread

*moar

why not shoot an email to the dev?

>>>/2008/

>A typical example would be where there's a 8 khz slider and then jumps right to a 16 khz slider what the fug.
Triggered as hell, hate this too.

I have a real love/hate relationship with Foobar. Great looking software with components to play all of the obscure audio formats that nothing else can play.

Foobar on desktop, LOL WINDOWS ONLY!
Foobar on android, LOL GOOGLE PLAY STORE ONLY!

I have this sneaking suspicion that Foobar is going to become something that you have to pay for eventually. Why else wouldn't they open source it? Just you wait, they're either going to make "Pro" versions of them that you have to pay for and/or they'll start embedding advertisements in them. It's going to happen. You're going to install Foobar and have to go out of your way to tell it to not install McAfee Security and not to set your homepage to Yahoo.com.

I have the Windows version and I agree. Even though there's no Blackplayer for Windows.