/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

Unboxing pictures pro-tip:
When taking a picture of your package always make sure your adress is either redacted or facing downwards, some autismos can't leave well enough alone.

General pro-tip: Don't be a cunt when someone slips up and accidentally posts their shit.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user wonders where the chink ride ends • user finds Mech Keyboard using Gateron Blues for $35 • user posts his chink collection • user receives Crazy horse(?) keywallet • Speaking of wallets user finds out that the Xiaomi wallet is a real thing with one user already owning it • user has a very chinky DIY powerbank • user's first impressions of the Ganzo G302-B • user got two smartphone holders and posts his thoughts Previous thread Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Cheerson-CX-10W-CX-10W-Drone-Dron-Quadrocopter-RC-Quadcopter-Nano-WIFI-Drone-with-Camera/32682285685.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jZITWKdhWwo
aliexpress.com/store/product/YuruYuri-Akaza-Akari-Dakimakura-Japanese-Cute-Hugging-Body-Pillow-Case-Cover-Bedding-Pillowcase-2WAY-Fabric/2060066_1000001651293.html
banggood.com/Cheerson-CX-10W-CX10W-Mini-Wifi-FPV-With-720P-Camera-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-LED-RC-Quadcopter-p-1028416.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hi

Must.. Not.. Buy...

>discord in the op
>started early
Kill yourself.

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger but the previews are too small on my phone. Guess I have to order it on the PC

Catering to otakus worldwide.

You'll hug two hugging each other, not including you
cucked even by you're waifus

Fuck off.

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Cheerson-CX-10W-CX-10W-Drone-Dron-Quadrocopter-RC-Quadcopter-Nano-WIFI-Drone-with-Camera/32682285685.html

Cheapest drone with camera I could find.
Are these any good?

>720p Camera
>No photography

What.

>old results

Not really, they're toys. And for that money you can get better quadcopters with cameras.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZITWKdhWwo

Literally worse than the Chinese shopping autist

Yours is also a WIFI version, which operates on the same frequency as the controller draining that tiny battery even more

Fuck off with your shitposting discord link.
Someone make a proper thread pls.

This looks legitimate??

This. He even started early, that autist.

>"Early"
>Three posts from the bump limit

Shoo shoo stinky chinky

fucking pathetic

Ask the seller for a real pickture.

faggot posted it again with the discord link, new thread pls

>implying anything before the bump limit isn't early
Fuck off you Chinese shopping autist

We'll have to start the next thread 10 posts early thanks to this bunny fucking op

the only problem with discord is that autists won't shut up about it

Just make a new proper thread and report this one. Discordfags can't be allowed to have their ways.

Anime bedding general

Is this the new anime thread?

Jesus Christ this thread is autistic. Remove the discord link you fucking retard

I got my dakimakura in china before it was cool.

Actually it's anime linen.
aliexpress.com/store/product/YuruYuri-Akaza-Akari-Dakimakura-Japanese-Cute-Hugging-Body-Pillow-Case-Cover-Bedding-Pillowcase-2WAY-Fabric/2060066_1000001651293.html

We are trying to talk about chinkshit

It's cheaper on BangGood ($23.32)
banggood.com/Cheerson-CX-10W-CX10W-Mini-Wifi-FPV-With-720P-Camera-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-LED-RC-Quadcopter-p-1028416.html

Guess they save money by not giving you a physical controller and making you use your phone

Stupid weaboo

>Don't be a cunt when someone slips up and accidentally posts their shit
All I'm going to do is mail him a nice postcard.

PROPER THREAD
>PROPER THREAD

Oh god not thread wars

This is why generals are cancer.

>majority voted against discord
>discord still there
Fuck off you retarded shill.

This is why discord is cancer

If he removes it, instead of the thread being full of 'REMOVE DISCORD', it'll be full of 'PUT DISCORD BACK'.
He can't win, but it's always his fault.

Nope. No one will give a shit that it's gone. Discord users already know the channel.

Add those to the randomiser

I know there is more than one samefag that is against the discord, but I can't imagine there is more than one who gives this much of a shit about it.

I don't even disagree but did you even fucking ask the OP what it would take to remove the discord link?
Did you ask if he'd honor a poll?
Did you ask if he even gave a shit?

It doesn't appear that discourse was attempted, but instead a pathetic autistic parade of thread wars, whining and bitching.

so pissphone made the non-discord thread? Autism running to his head much? What's in the water at Lithuania?

Any coupons live for Windows tablets? Main sites Gearbest, Banggood, Aliexpress. Niche OK.

Is chinese shopping radio kill?

>If he removes it, instead of the thread being full of 'REMOVE DISCORD', it'll be him spamming 'PUT DISCORD BACK' then blame putting it back on all of the """requests"""
we cant win

>implying current op forcing shitty discord and starting threads early isn't pissphone

I hope so.

We saw his phone screenshots, he had Hotspot VPN turned on in his notifications bar.

Any coupons, like I said?

See what I mean? Everything is pissphone. Try actually talking to people instead of bitching.

You said that last thread too. Still don't see any proof.

You're insane, get medicated.

Why doesn't everyone just ignore the shit they don't like instead of constantly shit posting about it and drawing attention to it?

Fuck off pissphone.

Because this is a general.
This is what general threads are. You have to beat up the monkey that tries to go up the ladder.

That's the kind of crowd discord attracts.
Hence the name.

It's just a fucking link. How much autism can you have?

Because this is not "advertise your affiliate shit general"

Am I free to post trap pics then?

You don't need to reply to a post to report it.

I guess. I mean, it wasn't directed at discord specifically but shitposting in general.

?

I think we should get rid of it just to end the autism. People who use discord can just ask for the link in the thread, or they'll already have it.

OP is a piece of shit if he kept it in there to encourage the same shitposting we've had for many threads about it. This is a community, not a monarchy. OP shouldn't be able to dictate whatever he wants, it should be what /csg/ wants.

So far we have a bunch of babies shitting up this general to have it removed. Why does op encourage this shit?
I say we're easier off without it

>So far we have a bunch of babies shitting up this general to have it removed.
I hope you realize the irony.

How about you faggots do something productive instead of shitposting?

I'm adding things to the randomizer, for instance.

>tfw the 120GB Kingdian never gets on sale for 26€

Fucking hell, I missed it two consecutive weeks for being drunk.

My only plan for today was getting a haircut and I already accomplished it.

Fuck off, discord is here to stay.

Fuck you stupid faggot

>117 total votes

I'm pretty sure the buttmad autist keeps voting vor No.

Can... I p-please get my tablet coupons?

He's definitely spamming with his vpn.

Why are discord users so autistic?

>64 posts
>33 posters
>unique posters isn't going up

And they say there isn't a samefagging Lithuanian.

I thought you said people who claim spamming with VPN are autistic and paranoid?

Why do IRC users care is someone want to use a different platform? Who really is autistic here.

Keep repeating this bullshit, maybe it will make your samefagging less obvious.

I don't use irc though, nor am I autistic enough to use discord.

Yeah, I'm the one samefagging... even though the unique poster count went up when I posted. Keep falseflagging just because you ran out of VPN power, dumbslavshit.

Tried posting a review earlier, was having issues uploading from my phone let me try this again.

Xiaomi ZMI 10000mah red powerkbank
Pros
+Not bigger than a 5.5phone, slim too
+Lightweight (these two make it ideal for pokego fgts so take note)
+Charges my phone 2.5 to 3 times to full when bank is fully charged
-Takes four hours for it to be fully charged

Can't think of anything else in terms of cons, also ignore the autistic shitposts over some stupid link in the OP that's actually been there for loads of threads.

>ran out of vpn power
I don't think you know what a vpn is or how it works...

Gotta top up that VPN with more credit that'll take him 2 years of slavic manpower to earn.

What was the price on that? The bulk standard Xiaomi bank can be as cheap as NZD$20 if you shop smart, what about that. Am I just paying for looks?

I recharge my vpn with batteries and apple juice!

>be me
>no friiends in Lithuania
>no prospects
>no gf
>all I have is my computer and my phone
>see a thriving chinese shopping community
>they have nice things I can't afford with my slavbucks
>get mad af
>whir up the home electricity generator
>time to make them pay jaypeg
>running a crooked strawpoll
>run out of data from slavmobile on my poverty contract
>call customer service
>HELLO I NEED DATA FOR PHONE
>s-sorry sir your neetbux bank account has bounced
>HOW I AM FULL AUTISTIC AND GET FULL REWARD
>no sir you've blown all your data spamming and samefagging for weeks
>I SEE GOODBYE
>slavsquatting outside neighbour high rise
>desperately hoping for open wifi
>angry slav mother runs out and beats me over head with pan
>PISSPHONE WHY YOU OUT HERE COME BACK
>n-no I must show those /csg/ faggots that discord is bad
>mother looks at lithuanian shitposter with a look of deep disappointment
>cry alone as keeps squatting hoping for wifi

I forgot to post that my bad, bought it for 24 bucks off Gearbest just checked and it's in their Xiaomi sale for 22 now.

We don't even get 117 unique IPs in csg, fuck off vpn fag.

We all know you're pissphone.

>You will never be autistc enough to make a post like this

>34 unique posters still

Keep samefagging, you slavshit poveryfag idiot

Can we get back on topic?

Anyone have experience with chinese phono pre-amps? I found an old turntable in my grandparents house I want to try out

How are you not samefagging?

You basically are paying a premium for that one as its thin as fuck for a powerbank, a regular Xiaomi Pocket for instance would only cost you 14 to 16 dollars

DISCORD IS STILL IN THE OP YOU FUCK

Because when I posted the unique poster count went up, for a long time there were 6 unique posters and 26 posts. It was all anti-discord shit. Go fuck yourself. Do you think we're all as dumb as your NEETbux claiming ass?

>0.1 rupee have been disposited to your discord premium
Fuck off you retarded shill.

BITCH I WILL SMACK YOU WITH MY PISS SOAKED IPHONE

Thread went to shit.

I'm packing my shit.

See ya fags.

What did you expect from a thread affiliated with discord and reddit?
Seriously

Kek

Round 2 of LED bulbs for my car.

Rount 1 was a rousing success; sold my car to a family friend and three years on there's no bulbs that failed. The festoons in the licence plate lights played up a bit at first but a bit of fiddling with the contacts fixed them.

For those of you who are wondering it's an '07 Mazdaspeed 6 / Mazda 6 MPS.

Post it in discord you fuck

And why would I want to do that? I've always posted my purchases on here.

I was the first user to buy the Gentle Typhoons from Taobao by the way. They're in my HTPC at the moment and they're doing well.

(You)

>ctrl+f "discord"
>32 matches
>almost all of them autistic angry spergy rants

I don't know what we did to piss you off Lithuanian but it's fucking hilarious.

Are you going to spend the whole day calling out the boogieman you fucking sperglord?

Are you going to spend the day hand cranking your home generator hoping for enough electricity to keep shitposting? I can't believe how mad you are. 97 posts, 36 unique posters. You're on full mad at the moment. Maybe ask your mummy for some vodka to calm down.

Goodbye shitstorm tread see you tomorrow. i recommend if you have something to discus to save it for later.