Yes

y?

Webm

who's the semen demen?

Open and save in vlc

Yes

see pic related

t. ex-iPhone 6 user

iOS (versions 5 and 6) is the only good mobile OS.

Pain in the ass

I know this is bait but it's hard not to reply.

Not bait, I used to have an iPhone 5 and had to deal with all that bullshit. iPhones are good for talking and texting, that's about it. When you want to do more than that only Android phones can deliver.

haha

How is something overpriced when it has resale value

Why are you using a phone as a usb stick

Could you download a 20 gb bluray rip on your phone at maximun wlan or 4g, ever?

Iphones work, i would buy some android if it were integrated with my other devices.

>How is something overpriced when it has resale value
Resale value has nothing to do with itoys being overpriced. Samshit phones have good resell value as well.

>Why are you using a phone as a usb stick
Because he can.

>Could you download a 20 gb bluray rip on your phone at maximun wlan or 4g, ever?
Actually yes, most modern Android phones have 802.11n and can download at ~1GB/minute. Newer LTE can let you download at 400-800MB/minute and these exist on carriers that offer unlimited high speed LTE as well (ie t-mobile, sprint)

>Iphones work
So do Android phones

>i would buy some android if it were integrated with my other devices.
But they are. You can have the same apps and sync the same shit to all your Android devices through your google account.

>$0.10 have been added to your Google Play account

Thank you Panjeet, 5 rupees have been deposited to your apple positivity account.

Android devices dont have anywhere near the same resale value. Those google account integration things sound terrible, never nread anything positive about it. Has anyone ever torrented on their phone and flawlessly played that file on a big screen somehow?

I just buy whatever works.

xda and all of the android forums are literally flooded by indians, and you faggots have the guts to call Apple users "pajeet"
You fuckers are insufferable

Whatever you say ipanjeet

Fortune works like a charm.

>Saving to view a 5 second WebM

Truly, an iCuck.

>Android devices dont have anywhere near the same resale value.
Actually they do, the latest Samshit phones still cost a pretty penny used. Why are you even worrying about resell value, what are you, poor?

>Those google account integration things sound terrible, never nread anything positive about it.
k

>Has anyone ever torrented on their phone and flawlessly played that file on a big screen somehow?
I guess, yeah.

>I just buy whatever works.
Which is what Android does. iPhones are essentially crippled and overpriced version of Android phones.

Look I used to own an iPhone 6 and iPhones/iOS just plain suck. I'm sorry this triggers you so much, maybe Sup Forums isn't the place for you. You should try leddit, they have a ton of zombie apple sheep there.

Just use whatevs you want OP, no one gives a fuck

I do, if I see you with an iPhone I will immediately assume you're a degenerate homosexual.

WTF I HATE APPLE NOW

That's nothing, Apple handed KAT over to the feds but refused to unlock the phone of a muslim terrorist. Bunch of fucking hypocrites. "We care about your privacy" my ass.

I found it to be really awkward to use on my grandma's ipad. Really restrictive and unintuitive.

Why?
I get it is a normalfag device, but what the resemblance in homosexuality?

You do know the CEO of apple is LITERALLY a faggot right?

I want to get an iPhone because it looks nice but on the other side after five years of android I don't see myself switching to more closed os also android is cheaper fuck

>I want to get an iPhone because it looks nice
What are you, gay?

Also see

yeah but I just like things that look nice