Why is no-one seeding 0meme

why is no-one seeding 0meme
it was founded yesterday and is dead already?

also zeronet stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/E8kTAraS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, it's deepweb

I don't like that you have to sign in to post. Plus it's slow as fuck. (Which I know is partly my fault because I'm not seeding it in the first place)

Anyway Zeronet is cool in concept but I don't think it's gonna gain any traction.

not really
it's peer to peer

it's as deepweb as a torrent

>sign in to post
cancer.

it's because sites like that are viewed as a base 'site' and each post stands alone as a data asset

they aren't really accounts, sign in is basically "make a key, give it a name"
if you do it over tor (how many people who use zeronet), then it is theoretically more anonymous than here

b-but i am!

n-nani?

>over 3k seeds
>nobody seeds
>2 years ago was yesterday
Are you inbred or lobotomized
>shilling for a network that's less anonymous than the clearnet, less secure than a flash ad and requires javascript to be completely enabled
Kill yourself.

Oh yes, the part where your ID tracks you across connections and there is an IP-ID hashtable available networkwide as well as the fact that anyone can see your ID by greping through a site's files - totally anonymous. Even better than before!
I especially like the fact that you DDoS the tor network for the privilege of being unmasked, too.

Stop acting like you know what any of those terms mean.

Oh the irony. Shill harder, retard.

This.
Just fuck off.

>Oh yes, the part where your ID tracks you across connections and there is an IP-ID hashtable available networkwide as well as the fact that anyone can see your ID by greping through a site's files - totally anonymous. Even better than before!
While you are correct, this is entirely irrelevant. It's not supposed to be anonymous.
>I especially like the fact that you DDoS the tor network
no you don't
It's not like you're torrenting proper media over TOR, you're torrenting a couple MB at most, save for exceptional cases.

I was referring to 0meme, which is a site some user made on zeronet.

Also this.
Anything downloaded is cached indefinitely (unless you manually delete it) anyway, so if you download an image you should theoretically never need to download them again.

here's the address btw

pastebin.com/E8kTAraS

umm
some posts look like this
and the image never loads
what's going on?

the site isn't fully available because there are only a few peers
as time passes or we get more seeders, they will be available

unless the person who posted that picture in particular didn't wait for it to be fully uploaded before disconnecting

>unless the person who posted that picture in particular didn't wait for it to be fully uploaded before disconnecting
that's what's happening i think, unless they posted when there were literally no peers, or there was only one peer that disconnected before they could pass it on to someone else, etc.

well that picture you are looking at is 13mb
that would take ages to filter through

doubt that's the problem, i've had the page open for liek ten minutes

it's 13mb tho
what if her upload is slow

>>>/tumblr/

It's a hassle. Who on earth wants to go through the whole mess of making an account then signing in to shitpost?

it's like
1. generate key
2. type string for name
3. shitpost

it's comparable to a harder capcha

>implying it isn't polite to use 'her' for trannies
>implying Sup Forums isn't basically trannies
2+2 mate

sure, if you only plan to post once every 6 hours.

you only have to do it once, alter that it's just a single click

Sure if you want to dox yourself and announce to everyone you're clinically retarded.

>implying implications
just stop

iterally needs JS on to work

how the fuck is it more anonymous than tor

>how the fuck is it more anonymous than tor
that's not what he said, l2read

shieet I think I am gonna need glasses

Nevermind the fact you MUST use an ID to post, your ID is saved with the site files so ANYONE can access it with a simple grep, anyone who can post can modify their post to include arbitrary malign js, AND there's an IP to ID association saved by the zeroid site (the site that allows you to generate an ID in the first place) so that it can prevent you from trying to generate an ID more than once every 6 hours.