Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

>still gddr5x
>still 12gb
>only few hundred MHz speed increase

In other news, over-hyped shit just like the 1080.

It will still be an improvement, don't get me wrong, but if it will be like 1.3K$ in US and over 1.5K EU In Europe, it's not really worth upgrading.

because somehow the 1080 was still detected by radar

not bad when you consider the 6950x is under 2K

1080TI when?

More like 1080 buyers eternally BTFO. Then it'll be Titan XP owners eternally BTFO when the 1080 Ti releases for $400 less and offers 98% of the performance. Then everybody will be eternally BTFO when the Titan XP Black launches next year with HBM2 and crushes everything.

Ultimately, buying any Nvidia card is a bad decision that you'll live to regret.

What an absolute load of bollocks, my 1080 will last me a good 2 years now.

Why the fuck does the avarge joe buys cards like that? There is literally.no use for all that power

probably 6

1180 will replace it in less than a year, kid. Worst buy of your life.

Shit will last way longer than that assuming it doesn't fail.

Woe is me, there's going to be ONE ENTIRE CARD better than mine. Just what am I going to do. Can't find anything too taxing to throw at my 1080, but what's the point when I could have something even more overkill?

>implying you have to replace your card the instant a new generation comes out

>kid
Im actually older than you (pretty sure of that)
Yeah shame I can afford to buy such disposable items eh.

1080 owner here, I'm glad Nvidia is making progress and hope all future Titan X owners will be happy as fuck with their new GPU :3

>Playing video games and wasting your money on videocards after the age of 17

Jesus christ, this this real life?

If we stop playing video games, we might as well stop spending on desktop PCs altogether and sperg on about obscure obsolete laptops... oh wait.

>good lord there are people doing what they want in their own lives!

4k triple monitor gaming when?

Not saying what you do is illegal,
just giving you my friendly opinion on the matter

Could say the same about posting on here.
My excuse? im at work so im getting paid for this

i mean come on this is a back and forth thing with every company having their little "eras" and shit.

yes, there will always be a better gpu than the one you currently have, it's just how life is

>Thinking that because something better than what they have exists, it is therefore worthless.

Fucking wastefulness.

>not entertaining oneself with media and spending money on it
Zeus, do you even watch movies or read books?

>that's what literally every nvidia shill is telling you to do

I'm guessing the GTX 1080Ti will now be $899

Funny, thats what the amd shills always say.

>being poor and feeling regret when spending money

sux 2 b u bro

>not buying 2 year old cards because you're not a retarded sheep
I can wait 3 years to play newer games, and most of new games are garbage anyway.

Guys, I have a 3440x1440p monitor that I'd like to pull 60FPS out of for at least a decent amount of time (like 2yrs?).

980 Ti now that it's cheap?
1070?
Or 1080?

>hbmeme

>G/ ETERNALLY BTFO

I can only hope Vega comes close so your asses can bleed more when they release the full fat Titan.

I would also like an answer to this question. Going to pull the trigger on either a 1070 or 980ti. Over here the 1070 is 10% more expensive and has a wider memory bus. 384 vs 256, but 1/4 less vram.

p.s. I don't feel too happy about training AI with captcha for free

1080Ti when?

>MFW this will be a cut-down Titan like the Titan Classic
Later, possibly with more shaders
And a 3840 shader Titan X2

They will gimp your card if you don't

>Titan XP
found the WAN show fellow

>illegal
>Sup Forums
I think you mean wrong, you passive-aggressive malamute

>friendly

You're a bigger sheep if you're poor enough to have to do that. Suck my dick and I'll think about sending you a private welfare check

You're not going to get 60fps out of a single GPU, aside from MAYBE the 1080 or Titan X (pascal).
2560x1440 can be hard enough to achieve in some games for 60+fps.
3440x1440 is a lot more work to handle.
Unless of course you're going to lower settings, but even then, be ready to lower settings aggressively at times.

Should I use the upcoming Titan hype to buy a 980Ti Classified? Some are already selling under 400 €, around 350.

Fall

>there are people on this board who bought two 1080s only to get btfo by this card

>over-hyped shit just like the 1080
the only ovrehyped shit was poolaris

>not building a new pc with every new hardware release that could improve your experience and selling the old one to tech-illiterate prebuilt chumps for a profit.
baka

I bet it will be the same shit as with the previous Titan, all the braindead fanboys will spend fucking $1200 for this piece of trash and then they will release a 1080 Ti that performs almost as good as the Titan but for a much lower price.
Anyways, if you're retarded enough for falling for this meme, you deserve getting scammed, same shit with the Fanboy Edition meme.

Diminishing returns, my friend.

This card, like the other titans, exists only to help in the sales of other cards. That people are actually dumb enough to buy it is only a bonus. They probably only need to break even with Titans.

when sli/cf/multigpu work. you could cryogenically freeze yourself or learn to thwart death.

And the 1280 will replace the card you suggested, kid.

>ever buying non Ti cards

OP is a faggot

What's the story?
Please help a fellow caveman user get in touch.

>there are people on this board that will buy the goy Titan X
>there are people that will get BTFO by the real Pascal Titan

Depends on what you do with it. But I would wait until the new Titan releases, I think there will be people selling their 980Tis cheaper, around 350 €, Titan X are for 500 now.
Thats what I plan, only buy Tis on release, buy a 2nd one cheap when X80 releases.
>MFW I bought a Titan X last year
I will buy the 1080Ti Classified.

Who exactly benefits from upgrading a non-workstation (Firepro etc) card and paying 60-100% more to get 10-25% better performance than whatever was previously available when the same increase in performance will probably be available to them by some means in about a month or two without the extreme premium?

Is 750 ti a good idea to buy in 2016? I just need to be able to play WoW at high settings on GNU/Linux and 1060 is 300 dollars. 750 ti 150 dollars. Canadian monopoly money.

Not really, why not buy something used, like a 960 or 950.

>hope
>AMD
Vega is 2 480s stuck together, don't even pretend it isn't.

Pretend what, nigga? Vega is HBM2 and it will definitely be close to cut down fat Pascal. We have absolutely no confirmation of them addressing the low to upper high range. Putting two chips on one card would be absolutely retarded. They would be destroyed. There's just no way they would do it, the software is still not ready. If they do, then good, they can take their retardation to the grave. I get that it's better for all of us since who doesn't want 1080 performance for less than $500, but Multi GPU cards actually being a viable alternative are several years away.

>will definitely
post benchmarks faget, otherwise go back to pooing.

No Pascal Titan X benchmarks as well you dumb memeposter. I literally said it would be fine if AMD went down.

I heard that its going to cost 16k

>pascal titan x benchmarks
Pascal is a die shrink of Maxwell and the performance results are similarly scalable.
Poolaris is terrible architecture from the get go.

Have a last (You), I'm tired of GPU shit in Sup Forums.

Ok, pajeet, come back a few weeks before AMD shits out another disappointment.

>everything is always about Nvidia or AMD to these no-life kings
Here's your (You) though, you've earned it.

I opted for the 1070 at $440 over a 980 ti at $400. No regrets really. Its quiet and cool and won't start falling behind with newer drivers.

Fucking tripfag get the fuck off my board!!!!!!

Hello sirs please don't buy NVIDIA buy AMD RX 480

RX 480 great
RX 480 fast
Hurry Curry
Buy now!

>Vega is 2 480s stuck together
>believing baseless currytech rumors
retard

I bet in Australia this will cost $2k+.

I grew up playing videogames, and I definitely don't play them that much anymore, but I still love doing it every once in a while, it's just that I don't really have time for it

Yeah it's real life, we like to have fun in our lives after work, like drinking beer with friends or playing videogames, you sad boring cunt