Feminism and AMD

After making an offhand comment about some random person biased towards AMD being akin to a feminist, I came to a sudden realization that there are striking similarities with feminists and AMDrones when it comes to behavioral patterns. While there obviously are both people biased towards AMD and people biased towards nvidia, they have fairly large differences in their behaviors, so while some of the things I list may also apply to some nvidiots, they're primarily associated with amdrones.

-Both feminists and AMDrones are very vocal minorities
Considering the current market share of desktop GPUs is somewhere around 25% AMD 75% nvidia, you would expect there to be about thrice as many people shilling for nvidia than for AMD. People with heavy confirmation bias might even think this is the case on places like Sup Forums. Unfortunately, doing analysis on the amount of AMDrones and nvidiots on Sup Forums is a bit difficult, so we have to use similar sites. The AMD subreddit has about 35600 readers at the moment, while nvidia subreddit actually has fewer, 33900 readers. Why does the company that has one third the market share have a larger presence on plebbit? You might think that it's obviously because AMD also has a CPU division, but Intel subreddit has a mere 5900 readers. Based on this, the only logical conclusion I can make is that people who prefer AMD, or own AMD products, are more likely to take part in GPU related discussions. This is also supported by my own personal (biased) experiences, where AMDrones are quick to complain about basically anything. Similarly, feminists are an extremely vocal minority.

-Both feminists and AMDrones seem to have a victim complex
While feminists tend to complain that women are being held down by the patriarchy and aren't as successful because of prejudices, misogyny, etc, AMDrones put all the blame on nvidia and nvidia shills. AMD's lack of performance in a game never has to do with their own incompetence, bur rather because nvidia or the game devs are sabotaging their performance. Similarly, women don't make up 50% of maths professors because of their own lack of interest of incompetence, but because they're being dsicriminated against. Feminists have patriarchy, AMDrones have nvidia and nvidia shills.

-Both feminists and AMDrones engage in cult-like behavior
Both groups have their own dogmas, and more importantly, deviation from these dogmas is considered unacceptable. Negative statements about AMD will often get you ostracized from the group, and you get branded as an nvidia shill. AMDrones also tend to engage in an us versus them mentality. There are the people who support AMD, and the people who hate AMD (and therefore support nvidia).

-Both feminists and AMDrones have a sense of moral righteousness to them
Most feminists do the things they do because they believe it's morally right. Similarly, AMDrones believe that AMD is morally a better company, and supporting them makes them a better person than someone who buys nvidia. Nvidia, on the other hand, is seen as evil, exactly like patriarchy.

-Both feminists and AMDrones have a fair share of people who make it their life
There are feminists who spend most of the day doing nothing but bitching about shit, some of them even get patreon bucks for it. Likewise, there are AMDrones who spend hours after hours on an anonymous imageboard doing nothing but defending AMD.

-Neither feminists nor AMDrones are particularly interested in actual debate
Feminists have their own share of buzzwords. Patriarchy, rape culture, whatever, are what you often get out of the mouth of a feminist. You get claims that women are paid less for the same job, which are either completely unsourced or based on the same debunked studies. If you try to counter their arguments with studies of your own, they either claim that the studies are wrong, or just start spouting their buzzwords again. Similarly, most claims AMDrones make (AMD performs this much better) are either unsourced or based on cherrypicked benchmarks. Countering these points often leads to either the AMDrone calling your source shills, dismissing it completely, or the AMDrone going back to his buzzwords, which currently consist of dx12, vulkan and async, for example. Alternatively, he'll just call you an nvidia shill and refuse to address any of the points you made.

Too long didn't read. Shill harder njewdia.

pasta?

AMDELET AMDIS

Too autistic for /r/Sup Forums, sorry

>visits pol once

I just wrote it, and accept any constructive criticism.

Obviously these are just generalizations, and don't apply to every single person who prefers AMD. They are just things I've noticed about the dronier types.

This
/thread/

Sup Forums is just the opposite side of the coin. Just replace patriarchy with jews.

Yeah this sounds about right. Describes my experience encountering Amd consumers pretty well.

Sup Forums is retarded and is infested with cancerous normalfags, but I rather deal those faggots than feminists.

Not as retarded as feminists are.

WTF I HATE AMD NOW

Comparing amd to feminists sure is a recipe for guaranteed replies

You're not supposed to hate AMD. You're supposed to hate the drones. My posts aren't a criticism of AMD, just their fans.

My current GPU is actually an AMD one, though I do consider myself to be biased towards nvidia.

Hit the nail on the head. Amd fans are all pathetic loner neckbeards who scream of conspiracy whenever anything doesn't go well for amd. Literally the most cancerous fanbase in existence after Applefags and Sonyggers.

I'm in the exact same situation.

This

What is this shit? Sup Forums ain't a blog nvfag

feels good man

That is some serious high octane autism you have there, OP

were you just typing all this shit out after a nice dose of Adderall?

He's threw the fishing rod in.webm

>Neither feminists nor AMDrones are particularly interested in actual debate
Ayy lmao.

and yet, intel is the actual company bowing to feminists

This is now an Amada thread

Nice one OP. This thread is golden, I'm lmao but at the same time this shit is actually pretty spot on.

Funny how I never see feminist being vocal.

The only people I see being vocal are faggots like you who spend all day every day making threads about feminists 24/7.