mega.nz/#F!g4dkASAL!5lStqvb11yr38LEVJdG0qw
www81.zippyshare.com/v/kHbhIrV4/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your OS a shit

8.1 here, just because I have the CD off hand so I can always reinstall it

that's cute.

more like /7until11/ ya feel me dawg lmao nomsayin ayyo

No thanks im not an hipster faggot and if i wanted to be one id go full linoocs

7 is ancient. use 8.1 with classic shell, it's basically 7 with a newer kernel and better performance.

Me, fuck all the new versions of windows Microshaft has shit out.

me c:

Anyone know where to get a working product key for free? Don't care what version , 7-8.1 is fine.

Me. My laptop is 6 years old anyway. Everything works as it should. I have no reason to switch.

forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/58464-Windows-Loader-Download

Thank you, Sir.

>Sir

Not until it hits EOL, at which point I'm full on Linux

Fuck signing up for that shit
mega.nz/#F!g4dkASAL!5lStqvb11yr38LEVJdG0qw

Or
www81.zippyshare.com/v/kHbhIrV4/file.html
But since people here are overly paranoid and won't trust me, I posted the link to their forum.

Once my vista laptop and windows 7 laptops both are no longer supported by microsoft, I'm going GNU/Linux full time.

Thank you, Sirs.

No problem, Pajeet.

7 is trash
a slower, worse version of vista

and 8 is a better, faster 7 with more features (like the ability to mount isos)

>not using KMSpico or KMSauto

>and 8 is a better
no, is not

>faster 7
false

>more features
it's actually missing many features. it's got telemetry in it and sends all your start querries to microsofy, so that's smrthing that's missing in 7, i'll give you that.

DAZ Loader is permanent, KMS is for 180 days (renewals are allowed, but you get a process running in background).

8 is literally faster than 7 by all metrics
also the optimization of boot process is great
and still, windows 7 can't even mount disk images.

10 is better

it just schedules a process
it's different

There's ALWAYS XP!!!!!!!!

>8 is literally faster than 7 by all metrics
It's the same.

>also the optimization of boot process is great
I don't know, both 7 and 8.1 boot in like 6 or 7 seconds on my PC.

>and still, windows 7 can't even mount disk images.
Useless.

Yeah, runs in background every now and then. That does not happen with DAZ Loader.

I like 7, but I like Debian more, plus it's free. I don't play any AAA titles and am comfy with a small library plus about a TB of roms with emulation.

>downloading a file posted on Sup Forums

I really wish my vidya would work on linux.
Seriously I miss playing civilization.
Also AIMP3 or Winamp. I wish I had those two on linux too.

>windows 7 can't even mount disk images
fixed in 10 seconds with winCDEmu

DAZ loader runs on every single startup.
Both 8 and Vista are 5-20% faster than 7.

And how is mounting disk images useless? There are also many other additions like new Task Manager, search that actually works, shortcuts and many more.

Me.

>tfw Sup Forums is windows 10 central now

I'll wait for the French justice system to force MS to stop recording people's telemetry. Then I'll switch from 7 to 10.

It should be more stable by then too. I use 10 at work and it has problems with window tiling, had a few bluescreens (don't remember when I last saw those on 7), etc.

fixed in 10 minutes with gentoo

>runs
Nope, it modifies the boot process once, and it's done.

>Both 8 and Vista are 5-20% faster than 7.
No, they aren't.

>And how is mounting disk images useless?
You can extract the iso.

>new Task Manager
WHich is worse than the older one.

>search that actually works
It's bad enough in 8 and it's worse in 10. The only good search is in 7.

>shortcuts
What??

>many more
..missing things, I see. Shadow copy is gone in 8, It's back in 10 though. It's something very useful.

Well, for people like (You)

If they gave 7 DirectX 12 then I would stay. Since I care about future titles I must go to 10.

At least have some dignity and use Ent LTSB

>Nope, it modifies the boot process once, and it's done.
It's fucking malware if it modifies the boot process. But it doesn't, it just runs on each boot
>No, they aren't.
Yes they are. All around performance is higher
>You can extract the iso.
whut?
>>shortcuts
>What??
keyboard shortcuts. Like the screenshot shortcut.
>>new Task Manager
>WHich is worse than the older one.
>>search that actually works
>It's bad enough in 8 and it's worse in 10. The only good search is in 7.
You like eating shit? Oh wait,
>windows 7

>It's fucking malware if it modifies the boot process. But it doesn't, it just runs on each boot
Nope, but I'm on Sup Forums where everything is botnet, so I expected this.

>Yes they are. All around performance is higher
Right..

>whut?
7zip

>keyboard shortcuts. Like the screenshot shortcut.
You mean Prt Sc ?

>You like eating shit? Oh wait,
There's none left, you've done the job.

I too am starting to be scared of change.

Nanami is my girl

prtscrn just copies to clipboard
w8's one just saves to a folder

extracting an iso is really ineffective

>alienware

I was 7forlife for a while, but I installed the W10 upgrade with the idea of reverting and going back and just rolling on with 7 Ultimate until it's support ran out and then upgrading back to 10 after that.

... Then I started really liking Windows 10. The ability to stack windows across my two monitors really makes shitposting comfy. The ability to quickly configure my setup like this lets me really monitor a bunch of different stuff comfortably.

Mind you, I could do this on 7 too, just being able to do it with 1 click on the task view is really intuitive. I usually have like, 1 of them dedicated entirely to chat programs (IRC + Skype) and half of them is usually my Foobar, but I'm just trying to show off the one feature about this OS I actually like.

I will probably still revert to 7. I dunno, man.

retards arguing, boy do I love Sup Forums

snipping tool
who screenshots the whole (or all) monitor(s)?

>extracting an iso is really ineffective
It is, it works.

>alienware
That's all you can say?

I'm actually getting ready to downgrade from 10 to 7 as we speak. Just putting my music on a USB, along with the new update client, and some needed programs and drivers.

>windows

?

>can't even mount disk images
Do you mean .vhd files? Because that's supported natively. As for .wim files, you just need Windows AIK and use ImageX. You're a legit tard.

I have a win 10 and win 7 partition because why choose

Audacious has Winamp skins m8

It's sort of like that, but there's an actual UI bit when you click the task view button or try to snap a full size window into place that shows all your windows at once and allows you to click them to snap them into place on either of your monitors. It was weird and counter-intuitive at first, but once I learned what was going on it at first I found myself really liking it.

I actually googled what it was called for the sake of showing it off since I didn't actually read any of the Docs or hype for this OS, it's called snap assist apparently. It's very nice. Makes things comfy.

cant wait until 7 and 8 lose support and every retard on this board too stupid to learn linux claims 10 is the best os ever made.

Every moron too stupid to learn Linux already does that, user

still using 3.11

I use 8.1 because with Start8, I like to think of it as an improved 7.

>start8

why

8.1 won't get DX12 so there's no point in installing it

Werks for me.

I'm sad that the whole DX12/Vulkan situation will just be a repeat of DX/OpenGL. The industry has a golden opportunity to transition away from Windows, yet everyone is choosing to put their balls into Microsoft's vice grip.

Yup, and another 20 years to wait.

Hmmn

Right here lad.
It will NEVER be topped, don't listen to 8.1cucks.

same here
don't even have the automatic updates enabled since 2010, everything works great
Only 2/3 bsod in those 6 years, no virus or malware
why switch.?

>windows 7 can't mount disk images

oh my god, having to download and install virtual clone drive is literally worse than the holocaust

your operating system is not an anime girl

I'm full into Linux at this point. Office 2010 works great. Photoshop CS6 works passably. The only time I'd ever boot into Windows is the rare situation where I want to play a game that only works there. Since I usually just emulate or play indie titles, that's not often at all.

Yes she is

But user! Windows 10 is one part 7 one part 8! It's the best version of windows ever! The spying is just to keep you safe, you're not a terrorist after all. Or are you?

No. Your operating system is a collection of software. Choosing an OS over a mascot is like choosing an OS over its name.

As Shakespeare said, Windows 7 with any other mascot would still be an ugly slow OS.

Me. It just works, it's more energy and memory efficient that 10, it doesn't have the forced updates and the forced spyware, it doesn't have apps designed for phones and tablets, it doesn't have the forced windows defender, and everything I do I can do it perfectly on 7.

>it doesn't have the forced updates
Enjoy the few remaining weeks before Windows 7 is bricked until you update to 10.

Kek i like you

What do you mean?

Y O U ' L L S E E
O
U
L
L
S
E
E

But I'm not going to downgrade to 10 until they fix the problems I listed, user. Sorry but I have higher standards that you 10cucks.

Okay but my post was implying that you were going to be forced to.

I'm not sure why you'd use that as justification to update to 10. Why would you want to use an OS that you are forced into using? Hell, even if I didn't switch to Linux, I'd rather buy a Mac at that point.

That's a nice fantasy but we're discussing real things here.

It's not like you're being forced to switch from Windows 7 to TempleOS. Windows 10 is just Windows with a different IDE, some bloatware and a few atrocities of the Windows 8 Metro monster, all of which you can remove with some free Windows hacking software.

Wait, how? Windows never existed back when Shakespeare was alive, so how could he have said that?

>He needs "hacking" software to fix his OS
Even Linux is more evolved than that

>It's not like you're being forced to switch
I was responding specifically to that user implying that we would be. Which he was obviously doing from Also, Windows 10 is an affront to your privacy and you have no control over it. At any point Microsoft could introduce more telemetry that you can't turn off, mark it as a critical update, and you're fucked. I do not trust Microsoft at this point, and you're a fool to do so.

Almost did yesterday, thankfully I had second thoughts and did not. I love my 7 ultimate and all of it's amazing features

Yeah but that was me.

You can fully disable updates on Windows 10.

I'm pretty sure they'll have to backtrack eventually and fix Windows 10. Even fucking Chromebooks are gaining marketshare while Windows PC market continues to shrink.

>No option to change languages
>No app store
>No metro apps
>No Outlook.com account integration for your email, contacts and calendar
>No DX12
>No Cortana, your personal assistant!
What features?

You have no idea what information Windows 10 is sending to Microsoft at any given time, since it still phones home even if you disable telemetry and updates.

CWS adds firewall entries to block traffic to Windows servers.

The only reason I upgraded was because of DX12, don't really care about the rest.

The feature of not having forced updates and forced spyware.

Windows 7 is literally so fucking old it doesn't have a built in/native way of mounting disk images.

Even lincucks can do that.

Great, so all you've got to do is never receive security updates again to make sure that your OS isn't harvesting your information. Sounds like a plan user!

The difference is that lincucks lack a botnet built in ;)