How does Sup Forums feel about the removal of the 3.5mm headphone jack from phones going forward ?

How does Sup Forums feel about the removal of the 3.5mm headphone jack from phones going forward ?

Faget shit rite ?

Well Islam is taking over europe, economy is fucked, privacy does not exist anymore, companies rule the countries and makes the laws, white people are becoming a minority, racial wars are coming soon to the USA but the thing that worries me the most is a design change on a electronical device

>companies rule the countries and makes the laws
Literally why is this a problem?

Fpbp

I cant believe people like you exist.

Companies are better than politicians.
Proof: Every politician in existance.

I don't care
A better question is when will smartphones go back to 4.7"

Fuck I was going to give a couple of reasons why the new adapter wasn't a smart choice but after remembering that Swedish girl that got gang raped a few days ago I think there are more important things to discuss.

I think it's pretty homosexual as well Op

Country laws : we will respect our citizens privacy
Facebook : guys let us steal and use confidential data and you will get something in return.

Back to Sup Forums

>tfw you are swedish and born right in time for the multiculti fiesta

It'll just be another thing normies will tell me I'm outdated on. Same goes for still having a phone that supports the apparenty last-decade, full-size, SIM cards.

>countries
>respecting privacy

Guys, you Swedish people are two meters tall and have Viking blood in your veins. How can you let shit skin manlets take over your country and rape your women? Why are you not fighting back bro?

First post final post

Country laws: compulsory
Facebook: voluntary

Salty, white male detected. Your time is over guys. White women prefer real dark men not pale betas. I have fucked over 24 white girls. My ancestors would be proud of me.

My most used earphones were fairly cheap anyway so on that front I'm not bothered by having to buy new ones someday.

I'm still not convinced that it's really such a thorn in the industry's side, though. Seems to me they're making much ado about nothing to draw attention.

>Facebook: required to have a "normal" social life
FTFY.

Kek. By nature you poison yourself, since your children will never be white. Even if you took over a white country, you'd just end up with a disgusting country of shitskins like you already have.

>real dark men not pale betas. I have fucked over 24 white girls. My ancestors would be proud
it's sad that black women are garbage in everyone's books, if you don't love them and you came out of one then who the fuck will?

Yeah white women are master race though, stop trying to pollute it.

It honestly wouldn't be that bad if there were a decent open standard to replace it. But there's not.

I love companies and hate politics.
What's the problem?

It's bound to happen though. Bluetooth headsets are becoming cheaper nowadays so it's an opportunity for Apple to gamble in it.

3.5mm headphone jack
Nigger rape discussion?
Never change Sup Forums