Windows and OS X will never look this good

windows or linux will never look this good

forgot pic

2006 called, they want their design back

>good

Top kekklel meme user

The only Mac ui i liked was the one with the stripes i think it was Tiger.

It is tiger.

What is that

pidorashka, please

Looks like gnome.

get out with your useless de and hidpi shit

Windows or OS X or Linux will never look this good

windows will never look this good ever again

No os is gonna look this good

fucking plebs

It's a nice day outside. Go to the park or something instead of arguing about this stupid shit.

>Windows and OS X will never be this nonfunctional
FTFY

This

Mfw I'm stuck at work in a dusty old factory :^(

Now open Chrome. That's where most GTK themes fall the fuck apart.

Where the fuck is your list of open windows?

This is more usable than hipster garbage.

>tfw already at the park, sitting with my laptop

Not him but you just have to change the settings and it works fine.

Why do you need a gui ?

What icon set is that?

Paper

OS X and Windows will never look this good

damn, my nigga, nice typeface

stav gentoo suka

>Window border buttons look like arithmetic functions on a calculator

Please me show me your Finder in that workspace

>finder
I use nautilus, senpai

stop making me feel this feel faggot

Fuck you! You are using the fucking Ubersich Bar.
LAME

What are you talking about?

Oh, Great. Now post that browser in the worskpace with the browser and terminal

>keeping them zipped instead of sorting by artist
spotted the pleb

Windows and OS X will never have a problem where you have to install a third party extension to change the font size. Or hardcode power button functionality. The only halal thing to change in GNOME is the wallpaper. For now. Which you're not "supposed" to see anyway because you're not "supposed" to minimize windows. "Average" users don't need to minimize windows. Lemme just make the titlebar an inch high though so I can barely view two windows at once on my 768 tall monitor. Lemme just require graphics acceleration so it runs like shit on older computers which is what many people switch to Linux on anyway. So it runs faster. Lemme just be the main Linux desktop and have developers quit left and right and fork what gnome used to be and fork what gnome is now so now we have 3 shitty environments instead of 1 good one - Gnome sucks because its retarded and presumptious and locked down - Mate and Cinnamon suck because they're degenerate forks of what could have been an awesome setup but the developers got stuck on a salvia trip where they decided to devilishly irresponsibly sabatoge the UI many ppl depended on cuz muh tablets. Lets set it up so it supposedly looks good on tablet even though 99% ppl use it on desktop. Fucking cunts. You don't need to open a terminal out of the file manager. You're an edge case, regular users don't do that. Here's a shitty maps "app" instead. I promise it will be working soon, promise. ayyyyy lmoa

Yeah, I need to sort them yet. Iḿ so lazy though.

Nice, the colors are matching a lot HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA SHIT

Wut? It's right here

The best of if is the tray icons HAHAHAHA WTF are you incapable of installing Ubuntu??????

It's not bad but not as good as GS default.u

That was top in 2008 but not anymore

What's the best Gnome default distro ?

I've been using opensuse tumbleweed with KDE lately, but KDE just doesn't look as nice as Gnome, or maybe I'm just autistic.

I know I can just install Tumbleweed with GNOME, but wondering what's the best Gnome distro.

1976 called, they want their joke back

really hoped theres something funny in the end
u just madfag

>neckbeard manga-archfag looks
>with stock tray icons

Fedora is usually good. From the makers of Gnome.. sort of, after all.
And then there's Arch, that one works great with any DE.

theres nothing funny. I am mad.

that file manager looks disgusting desu

I see you're running GNOME

well,
it thats anyhing, it's still better than the alternative
e.g. using windows

it still is

flat is 1989 ui design but with gradients

Maps is dead :^)
Salvia trip miss it :/

>expanded dashtodock

Disgusting

ew

>Not expanded dashtodock
Macfag

Is it? Windows DE is way more customizable than than this. And, it works better. Webcams, game performance, native applications. My microphone. I've been using Linux exclusively for 6 years and i gotta shit

Welcome to nautilus' world

Do you just forget Quartz exists and use X11?

how did you do this?

What file manager is that?

>BeOS
>m-muh gaymez

Dafuq?

Your fonts look like shit m8

well, i can say the same about using windows, been using it for more than 10 years, and moving to arch with gnome is amazing
although, i don't game, at all
so if you're into gaming i have no argument against windows

say what you will, this looks damn amazing for 2002

I remember being in awe of that dockbar
I mean it was so smooth!

Jaguar and Panther were by far the best looking operating systems to have ever existed

I'm also mad because I compulsively distrohop and nitpick and have unrealistic expectations, conflicting beliefs, etc. I assign a lot more meaning to this stuff than necessary, I think. brb gotta reinstall.

As a Linux user I installed Windows 7 on a seperate HDD yesterday, because I needed it for a some tools.

So I put the image on a usb flash drive, install in on the HDD, install some drivers and suddenly it justs resets after boot. Then it boots in some kind of revery mode, which couldn't be stopped and didn't find a solution at the end.
I just installed it newly. Ok, same thing, install drivers and start the download of the updates.

I stand up today and it's still searching updates and didn't find them yet, wtf?
Ok, should be faster with the new convenience rollup for windows 7 SP1, but it won't install either, giving an error messsage that somethings wrong. (It was definitely the 64 bit Win7 Sp1 version of it).
Ok, let's try something similar, the "WinFuture Windows 7 SP1 Update Pack". It took about 4 hours to install but I got the updates which were out before April 2016 now.
Tried the update search again, still didn't work.
Googled for the problem, found many KBs which I should install, but it didn't help either.
Until now it already took me about 50x as long as updating a newly installed but outdated Linux distribution with apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade and I still didn't have a fully up to date system.
Will use it like this now temporary and overwrite the HDD again. Didn't think Windows is so unusable when it's not some preinstalled Windows 10 shit.

kek
gd luck

>As a Linux user I installed Windows 7 on a seperate HDD yesterday, because I needed it for a some tools.
nigga, ever heard of virtualization?

I need it for hardware related stuff, wouldn't have installed it on an extra HDD otherwise.
Would have been the same problem in a VM however, if I installed it myself and didn't use a VM image of Win 7.

>I need it for hardware related stuff
What was it, if you care to explain?

>GÓWNO3
Fuck off Redhat

An old PCI card for machine controling stuff

btw, it's really weird, i've just did some installs to family and friends (win10 and win7) from pretty old disks, and just let the os's update till they're done
win10 was flawless, win7 did take a lot of time, cause the dvd was like 4 years old or something

slavs leave

I'm pretty sure VirtualBox can passthrough PCI devices to VM's, though not sure what your case is

Didn't want to risk any flaws there.
I just don't understand how a still supported OS from a huge company like Microsoft can fuck up the update machanism so badly.
I'm not the only one having this problem, googled for the issues of course and there nearly endless posts with people asking why the update isn't working.

>Le super awesome arc theme

Super original, faggot.

PCmanFM

Is that still the gtk version? Otherwise how did you theme it?

*Picture unrelated* ?

>>OS X will never look this good
>is a OS X rip-off

OP is the cheap version of a mac fag

Bestiality and buttsex will never look this good

>never used gnome

It will look much better.

That wallpaper. Share, please?

It looked vomit-inducing in 2002. It still looks vomit-inducing.

You just have shit taste

OH KUFFIR cries the mudcuck

OH KUFFIR

YOU MUSNT INSULT US THIS WAY

No kuffir

No

You must respect islam

ayy waddup senpai

by running windows 98

OH KUFFIR

OH KUFFIR

No! No KUFFIR!

YOU MUST RESPECT. ISLAM

You have to!

HILLARY 2 0 1 6. KUFFIR

ISLAM

RESPECT

>firefox
>not phoenix, when firefox was actually good and fast

H-How did you get it like that?

It's Elementary.

Aren't you supposed to stay banned, lifeless degenerate virgin? Here, let me remind the janitors