IPhone 6S Plus user here. My contract is about to renew soon and I want to upgrade my phone...

iPhone 6S Plus user here. My contract is about to renew soon and I want to upgrade my phone. What Android phone should I get?

none, why would you switch?

Get an iPhone 6s plus so you won't whine about having an android.

Wait for the new Nexus devices to release before making your decision

Okay. Who out out the shill traps? It's been like an apple honeypot in here all today.

I want to upgrade to something better. I feel like I'm missing out on something. It won't cost me a dime to get another phone anyway.

bump

What do you think youre missing out on?

Probably has something to do with the image he posted.

You mean the bullshit image that has been rebuttal?

Androids don't use SD cards anymore. You're fucked son.

A nexus 6P

Also an iPhone user looking to upgrade. Currently on iPhone 5s and trying to get away from Apple. Looking at Samshit s7. Nexus is not an option since I can't get it with my upgrade. What other options do I have?

Keep the 6S. 7 Wont be very inpressive and all android phone suck balls (I bought an s7 and hate it).

If you want to jump on teh android botnet wagon buy a cheap chinese phone like a redmi note 3. Buying an expensive android phone is like buying a Ferarri with a kia engine.

Galaxy s7, axom 7, htc 10, any used phone on swappa in the last 2 years and its still better than iPhone

Man, getting a 64gb iPhone 6s was probably the worst decision in my life. Paid $650 for this fucker and it turns out to be the worst fucking phone I've owned in my life. Have to factory reset this piece of shit every month or else it will lag super hard, iOS updates breaks features or apps, battery life is a fucking joke, and it's missing like a million features.

Knew I shoulda gotten an Android phone instead.

how do upgrade from the best phone on the market?

>Have to factory reset this piece of shit every month or else it will lag super hard, iOS updates breaks features or apps
bullshit

Buying Samsung is like buying a ferarri in which every single part has been replaced with aftermarket shit.

I'm an iPhone user, and I have always been interested in htc phones since the M7. you should take a look at the M9 or 10, they look pretty good desu

Same thing happened to my GS5. Anyway, you can resell it and buy something else easily since is the latest iPhone and faggots are always looking for it

Wait for 6p deals to roll in

6s+ is pretty nice. I'd stick with it. Shame about the 7. If they don't re-introduce the headphone jack I'm going to be going back to android once it's time for me to upgrade. If you get an android now, avoid the fuck out of samsung. They try to be the apple of android, and end up short of both goals.

>Have to factory reset this piece of shit every month or else it will lag super hard, iOS updates breaks features or apps
biggest lie or biggest retard?

There's a reason people who jump from Android to iOS never go back. Android is fucking garbage lads.