Will I regret buying it?

Will I regret buying it?

Yes

No

Maybe

Maybe

Maybe

What is it? A leaf guard for your laptop?

No

Not OP but vacuum cooler, to stop them from getting so fucking hot.

My friend plays Overwatch on her i7 laptop and it gets to fucking 92C under full load. It actually burned her legs. I told her to buy one of these and now it only gets to 80C, which I guess is as cool as a stupid gaming laptop is going to get.

provide a GOD DAMN FUCKING LINK at least.

Are we suposed to guess?

to google it ourselves?

just how much of a faggot are you OP?

fucken sage

>her

Yes, buy some arctic silver 5 and a electric duster.

>posts anime
>claims to have female friends

nah

look at pic

google what pic is

"Wincool Laptop Cooler"

It's a reaction image.

my point is I shouldn't have to do that.

Why the fuck do we keep allowwing this shit threads where the OP provides a shitty pic, a random sentence and that's it.

This faggot OP won't even type the name of the fucking thing and here you are defending him.

Fuck off.

it is still anime

for which there is no excuse

Looks like snake oil but isn't, it werks unlike shitty cooling pad.

>gaymen on your laptop
>i7 on a consumershit laptop

it fucks up your cooling mechanism of your laptop, spinning the original fan beyond its designed speed is no good, you are better off using some software to accelerate your existing fan.

Or even better, dont gaymen on laptop

Rip your laptop open and replace the thermal paste.
You got a Thinkpad so there's no warranty stickers right?

I don't know

>muh chinkpad
Fuck off.

No
warranty
stickers.

You don't already regret buying a garbage laptop?

I don't know

Get a cool led fan cooling pad. Not sure how good one of those side laptop coolers are but it seems like it wouldn't help much if you want to put the laptop on your lap unlike a cooling pad.

you are deeply autistic

Can you repeat the question?

If you mean a notebook that can't keep itself cool without a bolted on leafblower, then yes. Prepare for the regret.

You're not the boss of me now

>plays games
>leaves machine on lap

your friend is retarded

YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT, WHEN I WATCH FOOD COMMERCIAL THEY SHOULD BRING ME THE FOOD TO ME AND FEED ME

I had one to keep my high risk T61 cool. They work well but don't expect to take the laptop with you anywhere. They're HEAVY.

Don't try to fix a badly designed laptop. Fight the cause, not the symptoms.

It's obviously the girl he's being friendzoned by

>
Not OP, look at this hilarious marketing

it blows out, interesting.

No.
I use a CoolerMaster E1. Cheap, durable, got the highest CFM rating. Best purchase I ever made.

I don't have vents on bottom, but it still manages to cool my G751 quite a lot. (and my g750 before that.)

Trust me, it's good.
But the one you linked? Nah.

not portable

> chinks in charge of photoshop

I am not sure sucking air out directly from the fan is a good idea when it comes to durability.

Remember, shittops will be shit. Always.
You can't magically fix a cheap ACER laptop for example.

Definitely not the same thing, you're very dumb.

>Thinks it's a laptop
>Suffercates her notebook with her legs
>Mad cause burnt

How so? It's a cooling pad.
Flip in the legs, package it near your laptop, there.

By the way having a 99% performance power profile on Windows/Linux is also very helpful. Most laptops have very good cooling for max clock speed, only Turbo makes them blazing hot.

My G751 can do everything on 99%, even games without issue and the fan never spins up.

And you can also Undervolt with "Intel Extreme Tuning Utility", I have a -65uV on mine. But it's silicon lottery, look up "laptop undervolt", lots of good articles on it out there.

Strongly agree.

> game
> on legs

[X] TRIGGERED

And people wonder why people fucking suck in Overwatch. Here is a prime example why.

Again, strongly agree.

It won't do shit and will be a waste of money
If you want to improve your temps. Clean the heatsinks and reapply thermal paste
The paste that the manufacturer puts on is probably shit anyway

I bought a 5 fan cooling pad thing. temps dropped a good 5-10 for the price worth it. not sure if i'd want that thing on the side of my laptop though. I prefer the pads plus I like the height adjust. Or you could use both ;)

>I'm making shit up, look at me go

Check what I said, CoolerMaster E1.
One big ass fan, much better CFM than the 3-4-5 fan models.

>92C

please slap that bitch