MOTOROLA IS DEAAAAAAD

>Moto G 3rd gen was the nicest feeling and most usable phone of all time for me
>G4 comes out
>"WE'RE EMBRACING THE THIN PHONE OVER COMFORT AND USABILITY MEME BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW WET THAT MAKES YOUR KNICKERS, KIDS"
>"WHO HERE LIKES CAMERA BUMPS"
>"ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE USING FINGERPRINT SCANNERS NOW, YOU CAN TOO!"
>as long as you don't mind it in an unusable place
th-thanks Lenovo!..
Seriously though, phone recommendations? Considering ending it.

I'm still using the 1st gen moto g

Same here friend

Been using Redmi 3, pretty satisfied with it

Moto G4 owner here. Best phone I've owned. Smooth, pure Android 6.0. God tier screen. Inexpensive. Great camera. Great battery life. By far better design than previous Moto G's.

Oneplus X.

Best purchase I made.

My niggas. Stock, stock debloated or custom rom?

>thinphone camera bump instead of just filling out the rest of the body with battery to eliminate the bump
Literally a step backwards.

No. It has the perfect thickness and weight. With a 5.5" screen, anything more thick would be uncomfortable to hold.

debloated stock

I dunno man, my dick's pretty comfy.

Were can I get it? I rolled back to stock rom because it Just werks. Memory a shit on 5.1 tho.

That's because it's tiny ;)

Still using a Samsung Galaxy S3. It's shit. Thinking to buy a Moto G Gen1. They say it's good.

Cyanogen nightly

not really a big upgrade though

Google xda moto g optimized
How are battery life and general stability compared to debloated stock? Does MM lags much?

Don't hear him. Apart from camera (somehow worse) it's a huge upgrade

Do you use a custom kernel for better battery life?

>mfw htc m7-8 from 2013
>its such a good phone
>look at htc now
RIP

Did the same thing until two weeks ago. Still a decent phone, just a bit weak in multitasking. Mine would lag quite a lot when playing audio via Bluetooth while also responding to messages, reading clover, etc.

Actually no. Using stock as I don't know much about kernels and their management

Nokia N9.
It runs Debian.

i bought a moto G 1st gen earlier this year, it's pretty much the perfect phone for me

Is it comfy?
Someone in /csg/ recommended it to me and the rn3p is just too much

honor 5x or moto g 4th?

can I root it easily?
my lg g4 is cucked and I literally can't root it

iphone se