Anyone else get an erection from a fresh install of Windows 7?

Anyone else get an erection from a fresh install of Windows 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3102810
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/949104
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3161608
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172605
download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/update/software/updt/2016/05/windows6.1-kb3125574-v4-x64_2dafb1d203c8964239af3048b5dd4b1264cd93b9.msu
download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/update/software/updt/2016/05/windows6.1-kb3125574-v4-x86_ba1ff5537312561795cc04db0b02fbb0a74b2cbd.msu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. I love spending 2 hours downloading and installing drivers and essential software. Then I top it off with windows updater not working and looking up indian responses on the internet on how to fix it.
None of this bothers me because my time is worthless.

no i get the opposite, thoroughly used (OS) setups are comfy af, all the programs you need are installed, you have all your memes right there, everything's set up just right
new installations are foreign and cold and barren

Yeah I love a clean OS install. Plus with Win10 it does all my drivers automaigically and as updates are now cumulative they only take about 5 minutes to fully update after install. I can install and have a fully updated machine in under 30 minutes which is a nice change from the past.

>2 hours downloading and installing drivers and essential software

It tkaes 20 minutes, you're doing it wrong

enjoy no support when 2020 hits luddite :^)

This

Bullshit, depends of your hardware.

They'll extend it, 10cuck. Just look at windows 7 marketshare, especially on the enterprise.

>he didn't download Murphy78's version of win7

it's like you hate yourself

thats why you have your drivers ready to be installed you mongoloid

Of course, I always keep my drivers prepared on a nice little usb key because I don't have neither a job or a life.

>Windows 7
Holy shit, what year is it?

>making a copy of the drivers when I download them is too hard for me
If you have a job it's at a McDonalds because I doubt anyone competent would hire you.

What am I doing wrong? How do I make Windows download and install updates faster? The first few updates after a fresh install always take several times longer than the install.

The year when the current version of Windows contains a botnet and forced updates.

I think it's safe to say Microsoft won for the next decade.

instaling from usb to ssd. Gotta go fast.
Not enought time to download drivers for the installing process prompting user input.

But just think about all that possibility! It's like a vast unclaimed land.

Download an ISO that's already updated.. 8 and 10 usually have most drivers by default.

MS will come out with a new ISO this week probably.

Windows is shit. Bitches don't know 'bout my GNU/+Linux.

I've been having a chubby this whole time so not technically

>2 hours

Kek what a fucking pleb

Is there a chance for DX12 for Win 8.1? Don't want to downgrade to Win10 botnet

>ISO with built in temeletry and other botnet updates
Perfect.

There is 100% no chance for it to come to win 8.1.

Lowering my self to install windows again feels like being raped in the ass.

To clarify: I don't get an erection from that.

no, i'm a girl

when I do a fresh install of windows 7, windows update rarely works and if it does, it takes 3-6 hours to find all 150 updates or so. meanwhile on server 2008 r2 it took a few minutes to find all 200 updates.

I get an erection from any kind of long install process I can stare at for hours.
I've reinstalled Ubuntu more times than I can count.

2016. It's supported until 2020.

That's because MS fucked up at some point W7 updates, probably to force normies to upgrade to 10. Can be fixed by manually installing (disable automatic Windows update searching until you install everything):

- First, SP1 if your install media doesn't come with it included.
- Then the "Convenience rollup update for Sp1", which contains updates from SP1 launch to April 2016.
- July 2016 rollup update. This contains the actual Windows Update fix.

After that Windows Update should work fine.

Install Win7 SP1. Do not enable Win update, yet, manually install these:

Installing and searching for updates is slow and high CPU usage occurs in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3102810

How to update the Windows Update Agent to the latest version
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/949104

You can now enable Win Update
Update Windows avoiding these updates ONLY ONCE

June 2016 update rollup for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3161608

The one for july: (you need IE to get this one, and if you do, skip the june one)
support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172605

Search again for updates, you should get a few more and from now on it should be fast.

Mine is still a clean 7.1

Dont really feel the need to update and get spyware on my computer.

>The one for july: (you need IE to get this one, and if you do, skip the june one)

No IE direct links:

x64 download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/update/software/updt/2016/05/windows6.1-kb3125574-v4-x64_2dafb1d203c8964239af3048b5dd4b1264cd93b9.msu

x86 download.windowsupdate.com/d/msdownload/update/software/updt/2016/05/windows6.1-kb3125574-v4-x86_ba1ff5537312561795cc04db0b02fbb0a74b2cbd.msu

Well, Windows 7 is an excellent OS, but there are many little nagging irritations too. I would derive no enjoyment from a fresh install. I can't even remember all the little fixes and changes I've made to my install to increase comfort

>not capturing a refrence image and deploying with everything preinstalled and updated drivers

fucking normies

>Anyone else get an erection from a fresh install of Windows 7 that runs the same/worse as GNU/Linux does all the time?
Yes, i do get an erection from using GNU/Linux.

Win10 install here.

Took 20 mins to install
+20 mins to install other drivers/programs