Should i just install windows 10 lol? I woke up today and turned on my pc...

Should i just install windows 10 lol? I woke up today and turned on my pc, and my whole screen was blue saying "sorry to interrupt windows 10 free upgrade ends on july 29th, would you like to upgrade?" Isn't it easier for microsoft to collect data from me with windows 10?

i heard they violate privacy

Upgrade to it, the telemetry tracking stuff can be disabled.

not all of it.

Microsoft can push updates at any time to do whatever they want, silently disabling all tracking protections if they please. Windows 10 really cannot be trusted.

FUCK YOU GO BACK TO V WHY WON'T YOU FAGGOTS JUST LEAVE? IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK? I AM SICK OF ALL THE GAMER BULLSHIT!

FUCKING GAMERS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>>>Sup Forums

>"sorry to interrupt windows 10 free upgrade ends on july 29th, would you like to upgrade?"
I got that blue screen too, they must be getting really fucking desperate.

what a nice display of autism

Shut up and go back

where does the OP ever mention anything about gaming?

when did i mention gayming what?

Kek, they sure are.

Stop posting 'lol' for no reason, it makes you sound stupid

bump, i got this same message on Windows 7 today

Just do it, man.

If you already use a Windows OS as your main OS, and if all the Microsoft spying conspiracy theories are true, then they've already got you. So you have nothing to lose by upgrading, and you'll gain access to new features, as well as better customer support moving into the future as everything will be more geared towards W10.

Up to you. It's hardly better than 7 and violates you like a bitch. If this was any other industry microsoft would be long out of business. If you have functional 7 install that you are happy with then stick with it. If you actually have legal copy with genuine serial then do the upgrade just to claim it then roll back. Don't come crying if it breaks your shit in the process.

Yes. If you use this botnet, might as well use the latest version.

Unless your hardware or software is not compatible, there's no reason not to upgrade.

>access to new features

Yeah, WHAT new features?

wow, what about shutting your mouth and killing yourself you fucking autistic shit?

This retard again

Go back to Arch and stop talking about things you don't know, shill.

The thing is that some of us, unlike you freetards, work on our computers and need an OS that doesn't get in our way.

Last year, i've been noticed on Windows 7 that my Laptop is 'compatible' to Windows 10 but I know this hardware will be breaken down in the 5 next years. So I remove and blacklist KB3035583, no mention to W10 updates are coming on my W7 and I can't spend time to install and configure W10.
The announce said to me W10 recommends 2 Gio memory when W7 uses

I have pirated windows 7

what do?

doesn't MS give the upgrade for free even to non-genuine versions? and if you upgrade you get a genuine version too, so you should do it.

As if any Windows product could be trusted for that matter. Whatever applies for W10 applies for its predecessors as well.

It's unbelievable how hiveminded you are with W10 being the only violator, when it's in fact all Microsoft products infected with whatever telemetry possible.

If you want to stick with Windows, get the newest and most up-to-date one there is, there is no need to stick with the old out-of-date stuff if you're going to be using the company's products anyways.

Yeah, it give me offers, at this point i think ms doesn't care if its pirated or not. They just want more people to upgrade to windows 10 to make their investors happy. I'm going to install windows 10 since it gives me a genuine version and roll back to windows 7, then re roll back to windows 10 anytime i want.