Name a better phone

>Pro tip: you can't

>19:50
lol, it can't even display the date correctly

nexus 5x

>19:50
>not correct
You must be baiting.

Thinking about getting one once my m7 dies. How does it hold up?

Moto G4.

Don't get an original moto g obviously. The new ones and last gens seem to be good tho. You can find these for like 30-60 bucks sometimes. Also check out the new rumored moto e.

No, he's right. It's 12:39 right now.

:^)

too big. expensive pieces of shits. G1 is the gold standard desu

EXCELEENTE

its just great desu, only camera is kinda shitty but your probably ugly so that shouldn't be an issue

Nexus 5/5X

>5 inches too big
Are you a white suburban?

as i said to faggot above, too big. only good if your a chick or gay which u probably are so go ahead n buy nexus idc

I like lollipop and marshmallow but boy do I miss kit kat

OPO

I miss my G v1.
Had to swap out for a E v2

no mein negro i just think 4.5 inches is best size for a smartphone thass it

>too big. expensive pieces of shits
manlet *and* poorfag detected. Congrats.

Cat S60

>tfw haven't switched yet
I'm glad I fell for this meme.

BlackBerry Q10
BlackBerry Classic
BlackBerry Passport

Nexus 5

What is it? All android phones looks more or less the same. What makes it better than a chinese $100 phone or better than a $700 samsung?

Sexy girl grr

Who are you quoting?

>implying he took the photo at this time
>implying it isn't from web search

Nokia C3310

>1GB of RAM with memory management that's so aggressive that it'll force close apps in the foreground if they use "too much" RAM

Yeah, no.

I want to get a phone to replace my aging galaxy nexus, would the moto g4 play be a good candidate? I don't really give a shit about phones.

Stop installing so much bloat

My Note 3

spotted the retard

Might not be "better" but it sure is comfy even with TouchJizz.

First phone I've ever run (stripped down/unbloated) stock on, feels good.

Last generation of good phones. Once they started making the batteries unreplaceable phones went to shit.

Well, OP? Who are you quoting?

it's time, not date

>implying you have to install bloat for the phone to close certain apps as soon as they open because that single app uses more RAM than the phone allows for

It also didn't have LTE support or microSD card slots, and the version that did got fucking dropped for support. It was a shit phone that only poorfags who have never used something better liked. My fucking Galaxy Nexus had fewer memory management problems than the Moto G.

>Might not be "better"
But it is in every single way

It might be, but I have never compared it to the G1 so I didn't want to claim it was better and set off someone's autism.

It's still the best phone I've ever owned and I won't be replacing it until it breaks. Not that I ever replace phones before they break.

It's definitely the best Note hands down no contest because it's the best performing one that still has a replaceable battery.

Of you like big phones go for the nexus 5x if you live value for money go for the HTC one m9 mate I'm loving mine

1GB RAM piece of shit. Please stop spamming this meme.

Here's 5
Asus zenfone 3
Asus zenfone 3 ultra
Asus zenfone 3 deluxe
Asus zenfone 3 laser
Asus zenfone 3 max

Good shit mane

But it's expensive here in yurop.

>Asus

Try to get a one plus phone

>memes

Manlet babyhand

I can get the G4 plus for half off thanks to being a wagecuck. Looks nice enough for 125 burger bucks

iPhone 6s

Get this Tumour out of my board

What tumour? Android or JVM?

this one
also iphone 5 is pretty good too

unless it runs ios after 6

But iOS 7 is when iOS started getting decent

What is your estimate of how much percentage of time a phone should be in each of these states:

in one hand
in two hands
in pocket
at charger

For me, I want a phone that is comfortable to have in my pocket and in one hand.
Smaller screen makes them more comfortable in the pocket and easier to use with a single hand.

I can hold a 10" phone with a single hand, but I would have to adjust how I hold the phone very often.

I would prefer to cradle the phone with my pinky and interact with it using my thumb.
This not possible anymore thanks to the phones getting bigger as a 5" phone is half the size of my hand.

Even 4.5" is too much.
We need good smaller phones.
But we can't even make room for sd cards on 6" phones so what is the fucking point.

HTC 10 seems to be a great phone. m7 user as well, mine is starting to lag.

u wot

iOS went to shit and all major alternative OS at the time are shit too

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini. Microsoft Lumia 640

You're joking right?

Android doesn't use the JVM, my retarded friend

My phone is 6 inch and i can comfortably use it with even 1 hand

Im 6'9 tho

chads leave

That 2 things are bloatware and a shit

LTE model is unironically the best budget android ever.

Too bad Lenovorola fucked up with all the following models

so you do realize that you are in a minority though?
I am 175 myself which is more statistically close to the median height.

But my hand size measures about 20 cm from wrist to tip of my middle finger.
Larger hands would not be twice that size, they would vary within a centimeter.
So if you are saying that you can reach all four corners of your phone without adjusting the way you hold it, you must have an unusual long thumb.

Here is a picture of me trying to reach the top left corner of the screen on a nexus 5x.
It is not comfortable to do this and it is easier to adjust how I hold the phone or use an extra hand.

I dont need to reach for the left top corner of my phone

Moto g 3rd gen

okay.
You might not, but thanks to apple having a shitty phone without buttons, a lot of apps use the apple design on their phones which means the menu button is on the top right and the back button is on the top left.
This means I have to reach for that corner very often.
The default android launcher is designed so that you have a grid of apps, with the most used on the top row for some reason, which means the most popular app on your phone is in the top left corner.

But that is all besides the point.
It is near impossible to reach the top left corner of the phone.

If your keyboard has a number row, the top left corner of the keyboard is also hard to reach.

My nexus 5x uses the stock launcher (4x7 icon grid) and the only icons that are within the reasonable reach is the triangle stretching 4 icons to the left and 4 icons up.
That means it is 36% of the screen which is reachable.
And that is only a 5.2" phone.

Granted the bezel is fucking huge, but there is bigger phones out there.

>expensive
Got my g4 for $125

It's hard to find a deal better then that.

You work at Best Buy don't you?

>Microsoft Lumia 640
In another 2 years or so, Lumia will be the *standard* phone. Windows 10 in all it's x64 glory will be eating up everyone else's market share.

I got it from amazon you little shitcunt.