/ape

\/ape thread? \/ape thread.

Just got my new X-Cell Whisper \/ape
>pic related

going to be using the cheapo grape flavor i bought too

anyone else made any good purchases?

just buy a cigarette or a cigar or something faggots

How fast does it vape your phone?

I just got an Ergo Mini Concorde x-12 (duel Clapton b7). Pic related.

>literal cancer

king of all vaporizers non-hipster edition

vaping is the cancer of the internet

I almost bought one, but then I remembered I don't need weed in my life, as it's just an expensive meme

i want to believe

Vaping is fucking weird. Like, I "get" smoking because I've grown up knowing about it. But watching people walk around with electronic cigarettes in their mouths just feels odd, even if the two things are basically the same.

I don't even vape but how can you literally encourage people to smoke?

I think both are stupid but we both know vaping is a lot better than smoking

honestly though, I found a great deal too. but I said fuck it, weed is not something I "need", it's just fun for a bit, but not enough to buy a volcano for. and I sold my LaunchBox

Hey fuck off

>le tip fedora

finally quit cigs and picked up a smy 75 mini

Puffin 1.2% Cuttwood mega melons

It's so nice not smelling like cigs

but that's a car USB charger

It's a safer alternative. And most vapers are using it to quit smoking.

130 days free here.

I started vaping in 2014, and haven't smoked since. I was at a pack a day. I'm down to 3mgs of Nicotine, and doing pretty good at stretching juice. Might be able to quit entirely soon.

>Vaping
>Quitting smoking
Pick only one.

>Substituting an addiction
>Qutting an addiction
Again, pick only one.

Also
>Still inhaling nicotine

You haven't quit shit, bro.

[GO]

Still though slowly weening off of nicotine through vaping is a lot easier than outright quitting smoking

Smoking is the combustion of the plant matter and vaping is the vaporization of liquid blends. By definition I have stopped smoking.

My goal is to quit entirely, started with a 6mg/ml concentration of nicotine and I'm down to 1.5mg/ml now. In the next 2 months I plan to go down to 0 and then I won't have the substance addiction at least.