Now the kat is dead who is gonna take its place? dark ages for public trackers scene

Now the kat is dead who is gonna take its place? dark ages for public trackers scene
After each take down it gets worse
After TPB take down in 2014, Kat took over for the worst since they complied with dcma take down notices instead of giving them the finger

Good thing i belong to private trakers now, they have all i need

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kat.am

>public trackers

*sigh*

Guess it was only a matter of time before, well, *these* types showed up with their "opinions" here.

what do you mean? i had no ulterior motives

I used to grab movies from kat to not affect my ration on private sites, and dbs raws every Sunday

>Apple gave away the owner's information
>M-Muh Apple security!!@@

Never go Apple

Why are you writing like a 14 year old girl texting on a phone?

>purchase from itunes
>get sent to prison

>using iTunes
>not being arrested for chronic faggotry
He deserved it.

Yeah fuck people who care about the ecosystem I want to go into my walled garden and circle jerk over ratios and make people not in the club feel like plebs.

Anyone has any tips about where to go know for torrents?

the pirate bay still exists no?

>The guy who basically created kat,a file sharing site used iTunes and got arrested
>used iTunes
>...
>iTunes
>Arrested
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIP UP

Mang, how do you guys with private sites get invited to them? I seed an unreasonably high amount and no one I know is a reasonable person so none of them are in any of the good groups. Please, someone give me some guidance.

It does, but it's been up and down so often that people have stopped bothering. It's still my first stop any time I need anything, but the selection has been getting worse and worse

Yeah exactly, as a member of private trakrs
I have so much respect for what public trakers do and the uploaders, most of the time i rellied on public trakers to keep my ratio afloat

Consumers on public trakers are just idiots who cant grasp the concept of seeding though

Yeah but after the 2014 take down it never fully recovered, and has lot of content missing that gets uploaded to kat

*big fucking sigh*
I know right? Just, ugh.
I can't STAND these losers *shakes head*

Pirate bay still works though

> Hurrrr durrr durrr use private trackers, use private trackers you mongoloid.
How can I get in? Can I get an invite?
> No you fucking retard hurr durr durr

>wait 3 billion hours in irc so some 14 year old kid mod interviews you
Fucking autists

TPB even though is not as good as it used to be
RARGB, NYAA (for DBS raws and anime in general) torrentz

against all odds i first got invited on b/ by some complete random, i guess he saw the sincerity in me, i later joined a second tracker invited by a now friend on the private tracker. And i got the luck to have cathedral a TL staff on a good mood and he gifted me an invite on the irc

PS you can donate to join ipt, its totally worth it lots of content and very easy to maintain a good ratio

What kind of content? Is it as diverse as kat?

It has everything, name something and will search it for you as proof

Fck u and all those claiming to be in a fcking private traker ... no1 gives a fck about it ...

challenge accepted.
13 steps to mentalism

low effort trolling. Go drink bleach

The Pirate Bay is still around and kicking strong.

kat.am is the new address for kat, and though the owner has been arrested, he did not commit any actual crimes. What he did is still legal in Poland, and will remain legal in Poland. He will be fine, plus the community isn't going anywhere, and one may upload to their hearts content on kat right now.

OP here, i care about public trakers i used them as well. They are key to the ecosystem, i defer all my personal friends to public trakrs. Besides is good to have a low hanging fruit should the worst happen

They're extraditing him to the US aren't they?

Search Serial Experiments Lain

>13 steps to mentalism
i guess not everything, try something else

oh sorry big stoic shit, i didnt think about u

48 laws of power Robert Greene

>Serial Experiments Lain

Oh fuck yeah. I am going to pay for the invite now. just got to get my hands on bitcoin.

>Consumers on public trakers are just idiots who cant grasp the concept of seeding though

I dunno most people seed because they don't know any better. They stop seeding when they delete the file.

The real issue - and why bittorrent was created in the first place - is that most people don't have fast upload and or tons of NAT issues. The problem these days though is anyone with a decent upload does everything with a private tracker.

There is zero reason why private trackers have to be invite only. You can still keep track of ratio and ban folks who don't seed/snatch and run.

If you're worried about copyright trolls or whatever you're stupid because they can easily get accounts on private trackers.

The only vaguely sane reason why private trackers have closed registration is the bandwidth costs are too high or the server is overloaded - all of which can be solved by using DHT or PEX.

Yes, you can no longer track how much people are sharing. You can however track if they are seeding something which is by far the most important thing - I don't care if some rare 90's tv show is downloading at 5kbps if the person has 100% of it and stays around long enough.

The most valuable thing private trackers have is the user vetted quality - I know some autistic person on what.cd went and checked to make sure it was a good rip and verified the genre and description was correct.

The biggest problem though is if one of these private trackers died all that hardwork would be lost for the most part.

I mean I get why people use private trackers - I use em - but it's nothing to be proud of. It's starting to look like the days of fserv bots and ftps.

>PS you can donate to join ipt, its totally worth it lots of content and very easy to maintain a good ratio

> paying money for free shit

Because that's a real rare anime

0torrent

as a member of 3 private trakers the way is is now is perfect granted im new to the private scne, officially joined in 2014 , walled garden makes sense. IPT/TD especially have the best balance of content and user friendly enough to maintain a good ratio
btw have you seen the hit and run numbers on day one torrents from rarbg. Tv shows and movies alike? they are upwards of 90% people are really shit when they take things for granted,

Rarer than fucking something like NGE, I just wanted to see if they had something more obscure like Lain.

just buy a seedbox and learn a bunch of autistic shit just get into one tracker you don't care about, then seed shit that's useless to you for a year or two until another tracker opens up registrations :^)

paying money is the easy way in, or you can hope someone invites you, either way is worth it

I was invited btw

invite me then

IPT is shit, get over yourself

even my small slovenian private tracker has this fucking game uploaded

>btw have you seen the hit and run numbers on day one torrents from rarbg. Tv shows and movies alike? they are upwards of 90% people are really shit when they take things for granted,

And thats fine because the point of torrenting is to share the content with others. Likewise at least that content is going to many different places. While with private trackers it only stays there

>rare anime
Kill yourself.

>lain is rare and obscure
are you actually serious right now?

How is it fine? the whole point of torrenting, what keeps it alive is the seeding mechanism between peers. If not for that just use a file hosting site

What you are proposing is 2 or 3 peers making the grunt work which is asinine, once you join a private traker you really see the benefits in speeds and reliability of a community that actually WANTS to seed and its on constant competition for seeding

I dont understand why you think opening the flood gates will suddenly change people shit mentality of grab what you want and run

just to add up to that, fucking plebs

>obscure like Lain.

I haven't been into anime for a long time now so I have no clue what NGE is. But Lain isn't obscure. It's a FUNimation release for fuck sake.

It's like one of the must watch animes anyone vaguely interested in anime should watch. Up there with evangelion.

You want obscure pick something from the 80s like Space Battleship Yamato (well I guess that's getting more popular like FOTNS with re makes)

EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS Speed Anime Trance Best 16

>I have no clue what NGE is
>it's up there with evangelion

user.

Neon
Genesis
Evangelion

>kat.am
you made my day brighter, thought it would go back up but something in the back of my mind told me otherwise.
some people are doubtful and feel this site is fishy, having gone up so fast
how do you stay in?
is it really enough to pay to get in?
is it the best private tracker for movies and shows? or close
how do you know it's secure? is info required? isnt always seeding a no-no?

Those hit and run numbers are high because people save their bandwidth for private trackers.

It makes perfect sense someone seeding on private trackers would opt to not seed on a super popular torrent.

The 'competition' on private trackers for speed is a few people with seedboxes and massive buffers which hurt the private tracker community because those big guys jump on new uploads starving home connection people and don't seed obscure stuff since it doesn't give much upload.

The only way people survive on sites like what.cd is freeleeches to get a huge variety of shit, then when they have enough buffer they can setup auto download scripts for new stuff and hope to get a bit more than 1:1 on that torrent.

The best private trackers are ones that give you credit for seeding - regardless of how much you actually upload. If you don't do that folks stop seeding less popular stuff killing the main reason people go to private trackers.

Don't pay money to get into a tracker dude. That's the dumbest shit ever.

it's a general content tracker, meaning it's not focused on anything in comparison to What.cd(music) or blackcatsgames(vidya).
Due to that the selection can suffer depending on what you search, as seen here .

>how do you stay in
seed everything you've downloaded and keep a ratio that's above 1.
>is it really enough to pay to get in
I don't know, but I guess yes
>is it the best private tracker for movies and shows
I highly doubt that since there are many more who are focused on those things and some of them are really hard to get into. IPT is considered one of the easier ones to get into
>is info required
no
>isn't always seeding a non-no?
In what context? If you think you'll be having FBI niggers knocking on your doors, then no, that won't happen

the fuck is a zmajeva kugla
I thought japan just called it db

it's croatian for Dragon Ball

Tumblr is that way.

Very easy to stay in TD/IPT
You must however have a laptop or pc you are willing to leave 24/7 on seeding
Most of the high quality content is freeleech so you can grab that for the time being and keep afloat with bonus points. New freeleech content seeds very well

The best of the best for movies and tv shows. You will find HDTV, WEBDL and most importantly of all high quality bluray encodes, remuxes and raws (full disc)

>how do you know it's secure? is info required? isnt always seeding a no-no?
No info required at all just an email address which you can create specifically for this purpose

Whats dumber is joining one of those cuck ratio sites where you cant download shit. At least IPT has all the content you could wish and is easy to maintain a ratio

I was lucky to get an invite and never paid a cent but not everyone is so lucky

>tfw you could never survive on a private tracker because you're stuck with shitty DSL because of location and would never be able to reasonably reseed

>kat.am
Thanks!
Do you know if search is currently broken, or is it just my connection?

People hit and run Got hdtv release on the release day. Private trakrs already had them
Those public trakers speed for got on release day were going horribly slow, most of the users were trying to watch it not cross seed
>The best private trackers are ones that give you credit for seeding - regardless of how much you actually upload
Yeah ipt and td do this, they are called bonus points

what's the best one for movies and shows?
Is there a significantly better one that isn't much tougher to gen into?
seeding 24/7 is a deal breaker for me.
same question as to the other guy
how are the bluray encodes better than say a bluray I find on kat? (actually wondering not sarcastic)

I can definately see that there would be an improvement in speed and reliability (for the time being). However there isnt that many people leaching off it since everybody is trying to seed to the max. Also at least in my experience on public trackers; torrents, regardless of age, still have people seeding them.

>i have no clue what NGE is
>up there with evangelion

you shouldn't post if you do not know what you are talking about, for your sake.

I have 240Kb/s upload speed and doing great on td and ipt

What's wrong with piratebay? I'm seriously wondering, I always use that or KAT, now it will probably only be piratebay.

Thepiratebay has no problem other than the fact that it will have massive stall times.

>seeding 24/7 is a deal breaker for me.
too bad man ipt/td are the most user friendly ones, any other pirvate trakr you join will require this of you and you still wont do well

I would recommend you TD then, they have more generous Bonus Points system and less seeding requirement on tge downside it has slightly less content and slight less freeleech than ipt

>how are the bluray encodes better than say a bluray I find on kat? (actually wondering not sarcastic)
Depend of the ones you get in kat, if they are scene releases then just as good

I always go for 10GB+ encodes, 15 to 18GB being the sweet spot. 20GB+ remuxes are nice too. Those are harder to find on public and dont download very fast whereas in private trakers they are all blazing fast

after it went down in 2014 it never recovered fully, lost a lot of up loaders and content is lacking in general. It used to be thego to place for public torrents in general but after the constant downtime people moved on and the content suffered

I max out at about 50kb/s up, average when actually running my torrent client is far less.

>I haven't been into anime for a long time now so I have no clue what NGE is

It will probably increase now that KAT died though.
Anyway I mostly watch Chinese cartoons nowadays, and at least bakabt and nyaa is still safe and sound... for now.

what are your download speeds
I guess you could get by on freeleech and bonus points alone

>you shouldn't post if you do not know what you are talking about, for your sake.

you weebs kill me.

>It's like nobody's heard of DC++

+1

>It's like nobody's heard of eMule

Typically hovers around +/-680kb/s.

Most private tracks have "free download" or "freeleech" torrents which don't count against your upload. Just download one of those and everything you upload counts towards your ratio for free

thats good enough you will enjoy ipt, there is a shit ton of freeleech content

Freeleech means better quality anyway since they are the bigger files, just get a old laptop or cheap one you can used for 247/ seeding. They required min 2 weeks seeding for torrents you grabbed that are not 1:1 seeded back

eh, bad for me I guess.
I just cant let a computer on all day
>20GB
geez and I thought I was being all elitist downloading 5GB files from kat, kek

I'm worried lads
tpb has an ad (what I think and hope is an ad) about not torrenting anything without a vpn because they're cracking down right now or something

It sounds absurd that out of everyone I would be the one to get a fine, and of course my basic common sense is telling me that using tbp right now is fine, but I want confirmation I guess.

All I need is a windows 7 iso. You used to be able to get it from microsoft themselves.

LOL kat had many 10GB+ movies as wells
>I just cant let a computer on all day
Why not? get a cheap laptop to do all the grunt work

Depends where you life, still i dont think they care about small fish

About w7
>mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
You are welcome

>paying for piracy
you can't make that shit up

badass, thanks

A 1 time payment. Wow, Yeah I am a autistic retard just. Fuckwit. Do you want to invite me to a private tracker, faggot?

so being a ratio cuck to be part of the natty no donation sites is better: At least with ipt you have all the content and is easy to keep a good ratio, you dont have to waste your life being a ratio cuck

This

Top kek

its music, but search "beefcake - coincidentia oppositorum". If it has that, then it has to have everything.

I dont think I ever saw a 10gb+ movie on kat.
I live with my parents, they would jsut bug me seeing a pc on all day

You can rent a seedbox for two $5 footlongs.

I like downloading at better than dial up speeds, thank you.

you dint look enough, kat even has/had full bluray discs of 40GB+

when im downloaded torrents i always sort by size and look for the biggest