Who vape here? I usually vape a couple of juices before starting programming on my T420

Who vape here? I usually vape a couple of juices before starting programming on my T420.

What is your favourite juice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RviKLRpQJ9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You need to smoke tobacco like a real man

WE

>new hire joins our department
>"hey do you mind if i vape?"
>gets repeatedly told not to smoke indoors
>"no it's alright, this is just water vapor"
>continues to get told not to smoke indoors
>come back next day
>his desk is empty
haha

No, I'm straight, but thanks for asking.

I'm just gonna leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=RviKLRpQJ9c

\/ /\/ VAPE NATION

Is /r9k/ serious that fedora tier?

Bronuts diy recipe. Can someone explain to me why these threads always get deleted?

smoking is not technology

Yeah lets talk about tech.

Vapes have batteries, with different specs, some are regulated with circuit boards and software, and coils when built are measured for electrical resistance.

Anyone actually have any experience building regulated mods? One thing I'm interested in is the DNA chip and if it's possible to reverse engineer that and make it cheaper.

There's more technology in a vape setup than a bunch of other threads that don't get deleted.

>I solder my own CPUs

growing weed requires automated irrigation and lighting, but weed threads arent allowed on Sup Forums either, fucking druggie

I've looked into it before. Not worth it if you're looking into making a practical, portable device. The cost of sourcing one of parts, prototyping, and eventually rolling a small PCB will take it over the cost of a premade chipset unless you're building a basic mosfet box.

At that point you're talking about unregulated boxes right? That's not even that bad, outside of temperature control I prefer my mechanical mods for the simplicity and power.

Still wondering where a vape general would best fit, probably here desu, and perhaps a corresponding flavors general on /ck/ if they didn't mind.

/ck/ here

get the fuck off our board
flavored water vapor isn't food

your basic regulated chink mod will actually more efficiently use power than an unregulated mod would.

I believe you may be able to track down some bare equivalents to the DNA200 board that YiHi makes, but you're still spending more money on that board then many decent chink mods...

I don't know where a suitable vape board would be. While vapes are tech, it's still effectively a discussion about drug use.

420chan has a vape board, but the discussion there isn't that great. Reddit had a decent vape subreddit, but it's spiraled into retailers shilling their wares. ECF is still kinda decent I guess?

I don't know, I just look up information when I need to and otherwise keep to myself with vape stuff now. No need to discuss it.

It has recipes and flavor profiles, more on topic than 90% of your board, shit if Jack mentioned it once /ck/ would be vape central.

I think I share your thoughts that it's still too niche to have a general for, and there really is not much to talk about outside of recommendations and support.

If you're into making your own eliquid most of the flavorings used are the same kinds of ones of you'd be using in candymaking.

That said, I wouldn't expect your typical vapetard to keep their discussion in check.

FOOD goes into your STOMACH
vape juice goes into your LUNGS

We don't have regular AIR threads talking about which air tastes the best, you dumb shits.

You taste liquids and flavorings usually to get an idea of their flavor profiles.

:^) y so mad tho

drugs are not food

Pg and vg is not a drug, nicotine messes with the flavor anyway

Liquids are made naturally without any nicotine, what other drugs did you mean?

>i only vape for the fruity flavors

You missed the point dumb pedo

>I ONLY VAPE FOR THE FRUITY FLAVORS
>I WANT PEOPLE TO THINK I SMOKE BUT I'M TOO PUSSY TO SMOKE REAL CIGARETTES

IM DYING

strawmen are very le funny but they belong on

Is Vaping any good? Nicotine is highly fucking addictive. I only smoke Weed, and very ocassionally a cig.
I wouldn't mind smoking non-nicotine liquid but that is kinda fucking pointless.

It's the most effective way to get off traditional cigarettes in my opinion, and in that context it is good.

Some people make a hobby out of it, and that can also be fun if having hobbies is your thing.

Since you say occasionally, if you're not addicted there's no reason to start vaping.

The cringe gets even worse when you notice the CoD poster on his wall

I chew nicotine gum sometimes.
Never into cigarettes/vaping, they hurt for a reason

>inb4 not manly enough for cigarettes
enjoy your inefficient lungs and increased chance for cancer and other shit

>not denying effects of gum if any im unaware of

Nice bait faggot

Nicotine on it's own isn't very addictive, probbaly no more than caffeine. There are other alkaloids in tobacco along with the nicotine that make it as addictive as it is.

Unless you're looking for something to replace a smoking habit there's no very compelling reason to mess with vaping. Yes, there are a variety of good tasting liquids out there, and if you enjoy smoking hookah because of how some shisha tastes. MAYBE it's worth messing around with I guess.

>They hurt for some reason.
Yeah, I've experienced that before. High PG Liquids aren't very comfortable to vape desu.

>Who vape here?

Me. I partake in only the finest juices.

My mind must be at peak performance when installing gentoo and posting highly impractical desktops with anime wallpapers

I just filled my tank an duse a T420 lol

we the same bro, bro

PS. I used to smoke cigs and quit like 4 years ago thanks to vaping. And yes I love nicotine and use it. I never understood those no nicotine vape folk. weird stuff.

Its like drinking alcohol for anything but the buzz.
Stupid to me, but lots of people defend their "craft beer".

I also admit I am not one of those giant phonebooth box people who blow giant clouds.I may be getting old and dull. But I still have my limits

People who vape non-nic juice tend to be the stereotypical vaper that Sup Forums makes fun of, but personified.

This is as stupid as claiming drinking coffee for anything but the caffeine is pretending.

I'm sorry, what's wrong with craft beer?
I drink craft beer because it's stronger, vs drinking a 6% BL Platinum that tastes like shit

Whats the point of drinking decaf coffee?

What about when you drink coffee every single day and caffeine no longer perks you up because you've grown tolerant to it?

Not him, but id rather down some vodka or one strong beer as opposed to 1200 calories of miller light. Like OP though I don't really enjoy beer though so I relate

So you drink decaf because you are emotionally attached to it?
Drink water or red bull or eat a banana or something

decaf tastes like ass and they literally submerge the beans in harsh chemicals to get the caffeine out

why the fuck would you put that in your body?